It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump engaged in 'perverted sexual acts' monitored by Russia intelligence, report says

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis
You guys should check out the late Fletcher Prouty and his book; if you haven't already...it's a good primer on the CIA - what it is and what it isn't...not full of opinion, Prouty was the real deal, and having come from the "community" it is a good representation of how stuff goes.

Also, as a cold war veteran I can tell you the Russian gov't controls what people think. So, while the government is our issue - the people are equally fed mis/dis information...been happening for years. I was briefed by the Adm who went to Russia in the bicentennial exchange of warships...and I can tell you the old Soviet Gov't was in fact the evil empire and Putin is a by-product of that era. No bs, no frills, no pretentious activity - Trump was/is a willing dupe. He thinks he's smart...Putin will eat his lunch by 10:00. Check out the book by Fletcher Prouty - excellent background on the CIA.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   
as to profane the bed? Your recent liberals were ready to give their lives for the freedom to desecrate the museum youtu.be... youtu.be... and temple in Russia
edit on 20/1/17 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: mangust69
as to profane the bed? Your recent liberals were ready to give their lives for the freedom to desecrate the museum youtu.be... youtu.be... and temple in Russia

So far no-one has voiced an objection to Trump having unusual sexual tastes. The problem is that if even one thing in the dossier is true, Trump can be blackmailed by the Kremlin. Putin's support for Trump was an issue from the beginning of the campaign. Remember how Trump had to ditch Manafort when his ties to Russia became too much in the spotlight? There is nothing new here.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Fortunately nothing is true and the parts we could confirm turned out to be lies. We have to assume the rest is lies as well. But for some reason you can't wrap your head around that.

You also continue to engage in blatant logical fallacy's.

If I say you like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and that is true, but then I also say you like to pee on your own face, should we assume the second is true because the first is as well? Don't be ridiculous.
edit on 21-1-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

Fortunately nothing is true and the parts we could confirm turned out to be lies. We have to assume the rest is lies as well. But for some reason you can't wrap your head around that.

If I say you like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and that is true, but then I also say you like to pee on your own face, should we assume the second is true because the first is as well? Don't be ridiculous.

Ever heard of cognative shortcuts....

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Holy heuristics batman! May I steal your gif?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001The problem is that if even one thing in the dossier is true, Trump can be blackmailed by the Kremlin. Putin's support for Trump was an issue from the beginning of the campaign. Remember how Trump had to ditch Manafort when his ties to Russia became too much in the spotlight? There is nothing new here.

It's all a bunch of nonsense. Whenever you hear the media crying about Russia, think about their patron, the gulf Arabs; the Saudis, Qatar, UAE, etc, and their bankers in the UK. That's who this is all really about.

Remember this story? A few months before the vote, the Saudi crown prince shot his mouth off about funding Hillary and it had to be very quickly hushed up with a dumb, unbelievable story about a hacker posting fake news. I think the simple explanation was that he simply didn't know you couldn't say that.

The Arabs own a huge chunk of the US economy because of decades and decades of selling us oil/gas for dollars. Both parties took the money, and it mostly came through corporations which Saudi etc money were entirely or partially in control of. It's harder to keep track of Arab money in US interests because royalty-state owned companies like Aramco do not open their books. Their control and influence is a huge part of why so many corporations became so anti-American beginning around the 50s and 60s.

The Saudis et all are funding 'western decadence' to destroy us. That's the short version. For decades, both parties took the money and did as they were told. The politicians that took their money(all legally, of course), the corporations who know who really controls the company, etc are all scared because Trump and his deep state faction are not connected to it and the US is a significant oil producer itself again now.

So that's the real huge scandal here amidst all this 'Russian boogeyman' nonsense, and breaking it wide open is the end-game. Or, it would be, if they persist now that Trump is in office.

Thus, expect the Russia this Russia that talk to fade now that Trump is President. The Arab/UK interests will back off that point now or they are truly stupid.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
For the Record from Retired Colonel Rob Maness

Dear U.S. Intelligence Community ...

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: sad_eyed_lady
For the Record from Retired Colonel Rob Maness

Dear U.S. Intelligence Community ...

That's a pretty good rebuke, but will they listen.

Reminds me of am Air Force Brigadier General I knew from San Antonio.
edit on 1/25/2017 by Bramble Iceshimmer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   
There are many EU oligarchs and "rich kids with attitude" with too many ambitions, who have been monitored by SVR and GRU, but when they see their file ... it'll be too late .........

So for the abovementioned EUro#ers ... stay quiet! It's better!

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   

A document published in full by BuzzFeed News

Stopped reading there.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

You are the one engaging in logical fallacies. If I say you like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, but then I also say you like to pee on your own face, should we assume the first is false because the second is false? No, you may still like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches even if you don't pee on your own face. Each claim needs to be evaluated on its own merits.

Of course, the document in question is based entirely on hearsay, and therefore is of low credibility. Nevertheless, the issue that it raises is legitimate and important. Russian intelligence does collect compromising materials on visitors who may prove useful. Trump's lack of self control may have given them a great deal of fodder.

We will see how this administration's Russia policy develops. The Ambassador's speech at the UN was encouraging, but there's no telling who is really calling the shots when it comes to actual policy.
edit on 6-2-2017 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct typo.--DJW001

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

That isn't what you are doing. Your posts are easily sortable. Your very first post assumes Trump has always had to pay for sex, it's even bolded. You engaged in a logical fallacy to jump to such a conclusion.

So far nothing in the dossier is true, yet you are making assumptions hoping that some of it *might be true.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

That isn't what you are doing. Your posts are easily sortable. Your very first post assumes Trump has always had to pay for sex, it's even bolded. You engaged in a logical fallacy to jump to such a conclusion.

That's not a logical fallacy, it's because I was following his antics in Spy, years before you were born apparently. Granted, those are rumors and gossip, but it's plausible. Trump loves his arm candy.

So far nothing in the dossier is true, yet you are making assumptions hoping that some of it *might be true.

Pay attention please. I have never said that anything in the dossier was true. I have consistently pointed out that it doesn't matter. The FSB can easily fake any sort of potentially embarrassing evidence it wants, and Trump's vanity makes him particularly vulnerable. Incidentally, if you had a reasonable argument you wouldn't need to keep putting words in other peoples' mouths.
edit on 6-2-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

You did it again and don't even realize it...

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

You did it again and don't even realize it...

Sorry I am an idiot. Please explain what I did again.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
I wonder if this from The_Donald (and from 4chan)

source
has anything to do with it.

I guess we'll see what happens.

Still going with this story? Or do you prefer the "Clinton paid a British spy" one/

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Zombie thread
edit on 1/8/2018 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I was alive when jfk was president. The general public didn’t know. We watched a half hour of news at 6 and that was it for most middle class.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

You are probably younger than me.

So because he likes arm candy he must pay for sex and the dossier is believable with a hint of truth (ALL words you used in this thread to describe it)? Do you really not understand how that was yet another logical fallacy?

All this time has gone by and much of it has been disproved with NONE of it being proven. Again, you bolded that he has always had to pay for sex, something you have zero proof of. If anything, it has been easy for him to meet/date women as a very wealthy and powerful individual. Shame on you for thinking pretty women are automatically prostitutes.

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39 >>

join