It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

theres something very odd about billy meier

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
since i started researching the most infamous ufo hoax of all time: billy meier fake "contacts"
i have always noticed a strange anomaly that everyone seemns to ignore:

officialy billy was your tipical mr. nobody a ramdom swiss farmer
however there are some anomalies that contradict that
1: billy apparently knew of things that nobody like him should like the california super earthquake venus being a desolate wasteland and he inspired a nasa engineer to concept the space ramjet
2: a bunch of NASA scientists and engineers for some reason think billy is legit (including astronaut gordon copper : ufoprophet.blogspot.com.br...) the odd thing is that NASA ignores most sightings so why would they pay attention to such a obvious hoax?
to explain those two weird anomalies my personal theory is that the billy meier ufo "contacts" was a case fabricated by disinfo agents to discredit the ufo phenomena and serve as a distraction to ufologists who would think: "if NASA believes it it must be true!" billy himself is a fabricated caracther
to make the hoax seem more legit they hired a ramdom guy to represent billy in interviews

so ats what do you think of my theory? note: its just a theory i dont 100% believe to me it could still be a normal hoax

edit on 4-1-2017 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord
What about the other side of the coin? What if NASA believes him because it actually happened and there's no conspiracy or hidden agenda. Then what?

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Billy isn't a fabricated character , his life and history are well known , his FIGU operation has been said to be a cult.

It isn't a normal Hoax because of the size of it , Meier is a clever man and is part of UFO history.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

impossible
all his photos point to one thing : fake

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

its is possible to fake a history of one person you just need to fake documents and photos of the person

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
2: a bunch of NASA scientists and engineers for some reason think billy is legit (including astronaut gordon copper : ufoprophet.blogspot.com.br...) the odd thing is that NASA ignores most sightings so why would they pay attention to such a obvious hoax?
It's pretty obvious to most of us that Gordon Cooper wasn't firing on all cylinders in his later years, so anybody citing Gordon Cooper's affirmation of Billy Meier as having any significance probably isn't firing on all cylinders either.

edit on 201714 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

since i started researching the most infamous ufo hoax of all time: billy meier fake "contacts"
i have always noticed a strange anomaly that everyone seemns to ignore:

officialy billy was your tipical mr. nobody a ramdom swiss farmer
however there are some anomalies that contradict that
1: billy apparently knew of things that nobody like him should like the california super earthquake venus being a desolate wasteland and he inspired a nasa engineer to concept the space scramjet

Man predicts that an area prone to earthquakes will have an earthquake?

Says planet right next to sun will be unpleasant to live in? Lots of probes have been to Venus from the 1960s onwards.

Scramjet? Says who? Billy Meier? First proposed before NASA actually existed and first flow by the Russians.

General rule of thumb - if you google a quote and it only turns up on ufo sites, and seemingly on one set of very related ufo sites, it's probably complete nonsense. Tell us who the NASA scientists an engineers are.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

yeah but its still very suspicious to an astronaut to say that a hoax is real

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

let me tell one thing: I DONT BELIEVE IN HIS STORIES
i just think that theres something very odd about himself

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Billy meier didnt inspire NASA scientists to invent the scram jet, British engineers in the late 1950's who invented the scramjet inspired NASA scientists to, ahem, "invent the scramjet.

Billy meiers pictures are complete hoaxes, His golden ufo's are constructed from a european bin lid and his pictures are taken from NASA illustrations and documentaries of the time, His Alien women pictures are TV stars of the time.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

a reply to: crayzeed

impossible
all his photos point to one thing : fake

I wouldn't put it past military counter intelligence having fabricated all the hoaxed photos and stories just to discredit him. They spend millions every year to this day on quashing all kinds of interesting things to discredit all kinds of things that threaten their monopoly on classified subjects.

People are so afraid of being thought a fool to believe in anything and being ridiculed so people latch on to the popular belief and go along with peer pressure.. This is obvious from reading ATS subjects all by itself and is most prevalent in UFO forums..

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

i know that they are hoaxes read the op dammit

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

What California Mega Earthquake?

The one that has not happened but been feared pretty much since the great quake of 1906, a decade after the discovery of the San Andreas Fault? For at least a hundred years we have been aware that huge quakes both have occurred and will continue to occur.

Also, the notion that he provided inspiration for NASA to look into scramjets seems odd. Can you source that? The Ramjet was patented all the way back in 1913 and supersonic ones - Scramjets - were contemplated during the second world war, at least one analytical paper on it was written in the 50's and NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) was long existing even back then.

Are you telling me that NASA waited for a farm boy talking about aliens to start contemplating the uses of Scramjets?

I really must have credible evidence for that claim before I can believe in it.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

so ats what do you think of my theory? note: its just a theory i don't 100% believe to me it could still be a normal hoax

I think your theory gubment intel agencies infiltrate the UFO genre to discredit it is accurate. Why not, they infiltrate everything else.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

no the space ramjet (en.wikipedia.org...)
i have heard somewhere that his tales where am inspiraton

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

He was part of a hoax created to boost the UFO phenomenon in the early years.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
back in the golden age of ufo hoaxes when every jack ass was charging money to see their horrid hoax pictures.

Desperate believers wanting to believe.

It's just like modern religion.

Mofo should be punched in the fat face repeatedly for the ridicule he brought upon the subject.

anytime I see his name I know to avoid.

Stop giving jack asses attention.

Put out or get out.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

how would a swiss farmer even know about something like that? It`s not like he was bored and surfing the net and stumbled across it, there was no internet back then.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

yeah i know
READ THE OP

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

i know that his stories arent real the thread is about the possibility of he being a disinfo agent plant

top topics

<<   2 >>

join