It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

theres something very odd about billy meier

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

thats the point of the thread

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

These hoaxes are the reason why I do not believe in the UFO /ETA hypothesis.. Show me a saucer pic and I will yell fake or misidentification. These hoaxers have truly killed the UFO idea for me.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
I wouldn't put it past military counter intelligence having fabricated all the hoaxed photos and stories just to discredit him.

What about the ones he puts on his own site? Here's a .gif using images from his own site, illustrating his "magic teleporting tree."

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

So you know for sure that he really has his very own web site where he publishes crude faked UFO images and claims them as genuine? If that is true then he is a fraud. People who have spoken of him long before those hoaxed images were discovered considered him a smart guy. So lame hoaxing has ended up being out of character for him, or even better it became his character later. Has he ever admitted publicly that he hoaxed everything?

I never made any claims that he was legitimate, only that military counter intelligence will stop at nothing to discredit any and all comers. The UFO guys outside of the normal military chain of command have even discredited hoaxers before they knew they were hoaxers. Anyone is a target to make a mockery out of UFO reports.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: DupontDeux

no the space ramjet (en.wikipedia.org...)
i have heard somewhere that his tales where am inspiraton

Ah, the "space ramjet" - OP said scramjet until you edited it.

But still, your link clearly states that the Bussard ramjet was proposed back in 1960, but Billy Meier did not go public with his claims until 1976, so it hardly make a difference that we are talking about the bussard ramjet.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I never made any claims that he was legitimate, only that military counter intelligence will stop at nothing to discredit any and all comers.

Billy Meier's stories and photo "evidence" don't require anyone from military counter intelligence discrediting him. His evidence discredits itself.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Box of Rain

I never made any claims that he was legitimate, only that military counter intelligence will stop at nothing to discredit any and all comers.

Billy Meier's stories and photo "evidence" don't require anyone from military counter intelligence discrediting him. His evidence discredits itself.

That isn't the point. The point is that there is a military agenda to discredit UFO events, people and places by any means necessary.
And as I mentioned before, the military has conducted operations to discredit hoaxers even before they knew that the events were hoaxed and not a legitimate UFO sighting.
I find that very interesting. It is very interesting.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

hmm then i think im wrong
nevermind them

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
WARNING: I DONT BELIEVE ON BILLY FOR THE CONTRARY I THINK HIM WAS A PLANT TO DISCREDIT UFOLOGY

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

I always took it for obvious that Billy Meier is a hoax. But the more you read about his case the wierder it gets. There are many contradictions and wierd stuff about it if you look past some of the static noise.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   
The thing I don't understand with the Meier case is this: What were these aliens thinking? Imagine this actually happening to this swiss farmer.
'So, Bily in your past life you were an important person in our society.'
-'Ok, cool cool, say can I take some pictures of your equipment?'
'Sure Billy go ahead.'

No, no no. Stupid time travelling idiots. Don't let this farmer expose himself to ridicule if he's so important to you. Do you honestly expect him to make an impact on the global stage with the things you're telling him? Did you not realise that whatever role he played in a past life is in sharp contrast to what he is now? Could you not be bothered to travel 30 years in the future to find out what happend if you let Billy do what he did? Could you not be bothered to make a decent plan that would actually help Billy in furthering your agenda in a productive way?

I don't blame Billy, he's just an idiot like the rest of us. I blame these so called highly advanced hyper intelligent creatures that set Billy up to fail from day one.
edit on 10-1-2017 by Jubei42 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join