It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China and the fake space walk

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFaceOfTheEarth

Not in the stuff they show and tell us anyway.
OK. It's all fake in your mind. ISS, all that.

When orbital maneuvers are made everyhting that is not bolted down flies through the spacecraft.

Yes. Thanks to Newton's laws.

So all these time these pieces of stuff had been bouncing through the capsule constantly hitting walls until a large part of them actually happen to encounter the opening, and fly out at the same angle.
I don't know about "a large part of them" (some certainly did), but they didn't all have the same vector.

edit on 1/2/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
They faked a major space mission a few years ago. I don't recall the exact one, but some footage was released on state TV before they even "launched" and there was an extra "astronaut" caught on video. The Chinese interweb tore it up. The Ministry of Propaganda has faked major news events before, so anything is suspect. People have no idea what state media is all about. Not saying this is fake, just that they have a long history of doing it.
edit on 2-1-2017 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

I don't recall the exact one

That's not much help.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
A misunderstanding is building up in the west. That in some years, it will be possible to create a Sino-Russian split in a similar way to what happened in the 70s. This is a delusion. Whichever western power pursues that objective will end up even worse than it is now! This is not the way it works. I'm warning the west... you're going straight into a trap ...

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Halfswede

I don't recall the exact one

That's not much help.

Could be this one
Fake space reports

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Remember the gag order country wide in China after Tiananmen Square..If you believe the media isn,t controlled over there your kidding yourself.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3
Their government has to keep their people happy under their communist rule. The govt chooses what their people see (and search in internet), why not enlighten them, make them happy with landing on the moon? They also have a fake successor to the Dalai Lama.

If your sheeple are happy then no revolts.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I have tinder plus (dating app, you can go into any country and "browse" when you pay).

I just tried to go into China...no one to browse.

We are not allowed to even chat with them on dating sites.

I wanted to try and let them know that their space walk was fake, but I can't.
edit on 28-1-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
My vote is in, yes , I've made the call.......fake due to the inconsistency with former video of others......simple, huh?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
My vote is in, yes , I've made the call.......fake due to the inconsistency with former video of others......simple, huh?

Any chance that you'll list the inconsistencies that you refer to and the previous videos that you say this one is inconsistent with.
edit on 29-1-2017 by purpleivan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Here's some thoughts on the ridiculous claim of the spacewalk video of Shenzhou 7 being fake.

1:
"Why is the earth always in the same position?

Somehow the craft's movement matches the earth's exactly?

For Hours?"

Answer:
Firstly all the images that are shown to support this are from a period of time of only 5 minutes 42 seconds, not hours (a bit of a difference there). From the first image, the subsequent ones are 0:43, 1:32 and 5:42 minutes later.

Secondly the spacecraft does maintain a fixed orientation relative to the surface of the earth, just as the ISS does. This is achieved by rotating at a speed that has the craft complete a full 360 degree rotation once per orbit.

If you look at the solar arrays behind the crew, you can see them slowly rotate, maintaining their direction towards the sun, something that would not be necessary if the spacecraft had a fixed orientation.

2:
"Earth's clouds move very quickly.

Clouds don't move that quickly."

Answer:
The clouds aren't moving (not perceptibly anyway) the spacecraft is orbiting the earth at about 7.7 km/s. Clouds tend to appear to move quite quickly at that sort of speed.

3:

"Why don't the astronauts ever let go...

If they did, they would fly away, pulled by the water."

Answer:
Astronauts train in neutral buoyancy conditions, which means just that, neutral, with their tendency to float upward exactly matched by weighting of the the astronaut, suit and other gear, so that they neither sink nor rise.

So even if this were all filmed in a neutral buoyancy training tank, then they could let go and simple float, otherwise what would be the point of this kind of training, as its purpose is to simulate micro gravity.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join