It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cliff High's Data sets for 2017

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
If any one is interested in Predictive linguistics, which basically mines the internet, for predictive trends. (Spooky action at a distance) some of the predictions this time around are lining up with the shaky state.www.youtube.com... Some of the memes have a few surprises especially with interest rates. The main trend seems that property is heading south.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Well what are the best ones about ?

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

His data sets about Antarctica are maturing, probably the biggest. All the big names are going there to see what his data sets allude too . Three quarters of the way through.

edit on 1-1-2017 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-1-2017 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I'm like 15 minutes in. Pretty interesting guy.
His predictions are specific enough in content and timing to be falsifiable.

Some so far..

Tump Euphoria wearing off starting end of february, and political unhappiness on both sides mainly with "the establishment" will continue to grow through the end of the year. He mentions it as "the power that be" and our displeasure with those people.

Money buying power going down maybe starting in March.

Trouble in israel starting in february I think it was like financial "spats"

equities market crash after topping 20,000..

his only obvious bias seems to be against the "deep state" So I'll take that haha.

a spike of bitcoin in us dollars or chinese yuan signals a crash of currency. China people invest more and more in bitcoin.

Silver to rise starting any day now..
edit on 1-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I'm listening now. I find Clif to be interesting. It's the first time I've seen his face.

Thanks for posting.

Edited to Add: Who was it who said they believed the elite were going to forbid banks to lend money in order to thwart Trump? I told someone about it about two months ago so I know for sure I heard or saw it somewhere online. Clif starts talking about a credit freeze at approximately 18 minutes.
edit on 1-1-2017 by tweetie because: added commentary.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Woo Woo starts at 39:00

Guys like you mean aliens are real? and he's like that's old news this is more than that.. He's calling it "the discovery"
whatever that means haha. Antarctica and the Sun.. A discovrey already made maybe even 20 years ago.. Finally coming out.. Hidden technologies coming out.. Pyramids in antarctica..

questioning everything including physics..

human history being re looked at.
yep he went full abovetopsecret haha.

why all these important people going to antarctica he asks?

anarctica stuff will come out in 2017

comparing the black obelisk in 2001 space odyssey to the discovery in antarctica.

haha I guess we shall see.

My mind went full nutters.. I imagined the magnetic fields weakening and a power source on earth that links to the suns electromagnetic whatever and charges up the earth.. Something a la atlantis... That if used incorrectly would overflow the earth with too much energy causing the next great cataclysm..

that's just my mind think part of it came from the star wars movie haha... sucking the sun's power.

And he of course adds in the "elites" will be fighting each other...
Is he getting all his data from ATS?

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Lets pull this back into reality.

Did he predict a Trump win? (YES)
Did he predict Russia involvment in Syria?
Dod he predict Ukraine?
Brexit?

This would give me a basis on how to think of his predictions as a whole.

Trump Wins By Landslide-Polls 100% Manufactured-Clif High
By Greg Hunter On October 28, 2016

usawatchdog.com... tured-clif-high/

ok so far so good..

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Woo woo becomes dominant in consciousness. Now that is something I look forward to seeing.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
LINK to the article linked below the YouTube video. It seems that the promotion of USAWatchdog is the reason for posting the video.

On Gold and Silver and Bitcoin, High says they will start moving up at the beginning of the New Year, and Obama will see the beginnings of a market crash before he leaves office. High contends, “Our data sets show that there is a lot of upward pressure on Gold and Silver and Bitcoin as the currencies go into a crisis mode. That basically is already happening.”

High’s data is pointing to Silver and Gold prices starting to takeoff in early 2017. High says data is showing a possible “$600 per ounce price for Silver” at some point. High says before that happens, he sees “$125 per ounce” price for Silver on up to “$345 per ounce.” High’s data also repeatedly says the “gold price per ounce will eventually be equal to the Dow.”

LINK

WELCOME USAWatchdog.com visitors!

We at Discount Gold and Silver Trading specialize in the sale of precious metals to the private investor. We've been in business for over 18 years. We want to be your trusted go-to source for purchasing gold and silver. Let us help you.

To receive your FREE report on the “12 Things You Need to Know Before You Order Gold and Silver from Anyone,” give us your email below:

You suppose they want everyone to hurry up and buy gold and silver from them?

I can't help but recall when gold was skyrocketing, you did not see the ad's and it was only after the prices had nearly peaked that these outfits started selling like crazy and of course prices went down, not up.

I find it odd that they would want to part with any gold or silver, knowing that the price is going up dramatically very soon. It would be dumb to sell now, that being the case. Call me skeptical.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Well, he had a 50/50 chance of getting the election winner right (that's right, I totally discounted two third party candidates).

I have a year at most to wait for the Antarctica revelations. If he hits that one, I am a believer.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

An Antarctic survey found that rivers were flowing in Antarctica about ten thousand years ago, and the dredges showed a variety of larch and spruce grew at that time as well. According to Von Braun he did mention that we would be confronted by the concept of aliens, if my memory serves me correct?

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Silver going from 15.98 to 125.00 ? I don't know about that, that's some insane value rise, there is a LOT more silver than there is gold, so it's hard to see such huge jumps.

And as Blaine91555 mentioned, not sure they'd be telling us about this " awesome " tip.

Bitcoin is easy, it's been dancing from 700 to 900 for the last 2 years. I've been following bitcoin for the last 5 years, it's maintained some steam from it's 400 point where it stayed for a while and then grew upwards only taking small jumps back.

Bitcoin makes so many passes from 500's to 800 - 900, people make thousands just playing that arbitrage.

Even with bitcoin's halving, until it's made either easier for those who don't want to learn about it but want to use it, it's not going to do much more and can easily be ousted by a more functional altcoin.

Gold in my honest opinion has seemed inflated since it's drastic rise in 2001.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Tranceopticalinclined

Gold for most of history trades at 12 to 13 times the price of silver. I haven't looked at present figures but I know it has to increase a lot to get back to its normal average ratio.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

If I remember correctly the data sets show the rise of the DOW to 20,000 and the spike in gold and silver prices to be tied together.

So many people partnered with companies selling gold and silver as a way to earn extra money. There was a huge push by these companies to partner with radio, website and YouTube names in alternative media. Even Ron Paul has ads. Personally, I ignore them but that's just me. :-)

Also, Clif stated the data sets are showing the commissions for selling an ounce of silver may increase dramatically, even beyond the price of an ounce. More so outside of the U.S.
edit on 1-1-2017 by tweetie because: added a word.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Well, he had a 50/50 chance of getting the election winner right (that's right, I totally discounted two third party candidates).

I have a year at most to wait for the Antarctica revelations. If he hits that one, I am a believer.

he did go against all the "polls"

He gets points for that, but that's a one off.. I need to find more.
I feel like he's been very wrong in the past but my memory you know I didn't even know the guys name until this thread, but "webbots" as a future predictor is in my memory.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tranceopticalinclined

Gold in my honest opinion has seemed inflated since it's drastic rise in 2001.

but not as inflated as US dollars.

US dollars take a fall and gold prices in US dollars goes up.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

if silver starts going up from today...

that's one of the predictions.

Let's watch.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

You can check his past predictions., They are not too off, I tend to keep him in mind, as something akin to the human consciousness project, but unlike the eggs that throw up variations in random number sequences, a few hours before an earth changing event. He seems to go to the same source in predicting future events, but the problem is unless as he says hits him in the face he has to generally analyse on past patterns. He does say the Antarctica data is such a thing so we will see.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Another highlight for me: Clif talked about the war within the elite and doesn't see a new war in the data sets where soldiers of the U.S. fight for the elite against another entity (edited to add: such as against the Russian Federation).

My advice - stay the heck out of their crossfire because they don't have boundaries, ethics, rules or morals.
edit on 1-1-2017 by tweetie because: added words for clarity.

edit on 1-1-2017 by tweetie because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-1-2017 by tweetie because: grammar.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join