It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama makes it even worse right before delivering to Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: nomoba
Since when was a love affair with Putin acceptable? Before Trump and 2016 nearly eveyr voter hated Russia. Am I still on Earth?

Pence hates Russia. Almost all of the Trump administration hates him, except Trump. Tell me how Trump is going to continue the love affair? Last I checked, most campaigns are hot air. Why should Trump be different?

What it looks like to me is Trump's position on Russia is crumbling beneath his feet. And he's the only one saying relations should be peaceful. Other than his close knit puppets, he's hte only one pointing solely at Isis/terrorists. The bulk of his administration point to Assad and Russia equally as much as Isis. Your position Trump will stabilize relations with Russia is putting all your hopes on a house of cards. It'll blow over the first breeze.
edit on 12/31/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: jonnywhite
Since when was a love affair with Putin acceptable? Before Trump and 2016 everybody hated Russia. Am I still on Earth?

So it's ok to make false accusations against another country just because we hate them ?

Most of us have no illusions of what Russia is.

But what has been going on since the election is straight up BS.

Any those not blinded by political ideology can see it.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: olaru12

Putin got away with anything he wanted with Obama in charge.
King putt also bent over and kissed Iran on both cheeks.
He's a ball gag away from being a total submissive in his foreign policy.

Trump can hardly do worse.

So you defend the guy who's even closer to Putin? LOL What kind of logic is that? Trump's even speaking up for Putin against other Republicans, yet Putin's going to be able to do less under a Trump administration?

I know what putin has done under obamas watch, anything he wanted to do.
I don't know what putin will do under trump and neither do you.
That's not defending trump. I will wait and see.

Also, Trump was elected because he wasn't just another republican.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

So you defend the guy who's even closer to Putin? L

For the record it was under Bill Cinton the US started paying Russia for the nukes.

and then there was Uranium one.

Cozy with the Russians ?

That'd be Mr. and Mrs. Clinton.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Give extra credits to Russia, especially after the 'checkmate' from Putin who took advantage of this absolutely irresponsible action, declaring, indirectly, that he will not act with the same irresponsibility.

He knows that if he plays tit for tat, the western media will clamour how evil Russia is for "evicting US diplomats", using that to over react and justify increasing measures to contain and demonize Russia with even more sanctions.

What a stupid game, this country is run by adult children.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: jonnywhite
Since when was a love affair with Putin acceptable? Before Trump and 2016 everybody hated Russia. Am I still on Earth?

So it's ok to make false accusations against another country just because we hate them ?

Most of us have no illusions of what Russia is.

But what has been going on since the election is straight up BS.

Any those not blinded by political ideology can see it.

False? No. Debatable? Maybe. And don't dismiss Russia's aiding Assad. Virtually everybody in government is against it. Also don't dismiss what occurred in Crimea. Putin is not our friend. Benefit of the doubt is gone. Same thing happened with Saddam and Gaddafi. I don't think all out war is going to happen, but one way or another the current regime in Russia is going to fall. Our government might not come out and say this directly, but it'll happen.
edit on 12/31/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
It is kind of dumb that Obama did such evident things to give Trump a hard time when he comes into office. I didn't think Obama was that bad till the last month, and in my opinion, what he has been doing will sway my opinion of him if he keeps it up. Why in the hell is he destroying his reputation like this, it will make it almost impossible for another black president to get into office. I had higher expectations of him because of his color and I actually was kind of proud of him for trying to do what he felt was good even though the Republicans made it hard. Now, I am seeing things he is passing that make me wonder if he was ever a good president at all. You know, when people get to the end of their term they do tend to do favors for others to benefit them in their future, but his actions seem to be obsessive, most people don't do things that hurt a lot of people almost like it is punishment. His actions are not hurting Trump, they are hurting us, the citizens of this country.

I will never vote for a Democratic president again.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: jonnywhite

Yeah FALSE.

YEAH NO DEBATABLE.

CLinton got 2 million more votes than Trump.

There have been two EC votes.

Paper ballots can't be 'hacked'.

The only thing going on by the current administration is Wag the Dog/False Flag.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I think the case should have been made to the public before any actions were taken against Russia. Obama could have presented the evidence and than let the incoming president make the decision on what actions he would take.

Government leaders around the world need to stop with all their hostilities and provocations. This is the 21st Century! The human race needs to finally grow up and start getting along with each other. It's time the people of the world start rising up against their hostile governments and let them know enough is enough! The majority of the world's population just want to live in peace and get along with each other. Maybe if we started working together and put our heads together we could solve world hunger, our environmental, healthcare, economic, lack of drinking water, energy and debt problems! We would solve so many problems if we could just get along and put our best minds together for one common cause...to save the planet and a better life for humanity.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I`m sure he will steal things and take them with him when he leaves, just like the Clintons did.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
None of us know whats in the intelligence briefings that the president receives.
None of us have any real idea why a president does what they do.
It is entirely possible that once Trump has ALL the same info that Obama has that he will start to make similar moves against Russia.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
If I'm not mistaking is if and it's a huge if Russia did anything all they did was release the DNC e-mails, shouldn't people be more upset at what was in those e-mails that media covered up quickly. I haven't seen one thing that showed the Russian's took control of any voting machines to " mess" with our elections.

I would say that we should be equally upset about BOTH. Do not let either blind us to the other.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

The corporate takeover of America.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CantStandIt

There are still 20 days left... Wonder what's next?
Don't underestimate 0bama, he could mess up the whole world.

www.prophecynewswatch.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Give extra credits to Russia

Yeah , Putin's played a blinder , he'll eat Trump for breakfast.

Give extra credits to Donald Trump who has been presented as an 'oncoming disaster' by the mainstream media.

Not just the mainstream media , no credits to Trump until he's earned them.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

One could speculate that relations will be fundamentally different, because Trump is an experienced negotiator. Time will tell?

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Obama is a sore loser. He is childish and irresponsible. He says " We can do stuff ton yuh". In other words, Ill fix blame on you and get you in front of the world. Hopefully if Obama tries to launch a nuke strike on Russia, one of the secret service steps in on behalf of our nation and puts a stop to him. A quick stop

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInitial

He is a business man looking for things to profit this nation. He will easily make the old rodeo clown, Obama look like a total failure. And that is actually what Obama is upset about. He knows in his heart of hearts, that he has done a very poor job. He has divided this nation by injecting it with his racist bigoted behavior. Now he is done. It is set in stone forever.

edit on 31-12-2016 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Well at least Obama is handing Trump a good economy, just like Democrats always seem to do in the last 20 years.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: MiddleInitial

He is a business man looking for things to profit this nation. He will easily make the old rodeo clown, Obama look like a total failure. And that is actually what Obama is upset about. He knows in his heart of hearts, that he has done a very poor job. He has divided this nation by injecting it with his racist bigoted behavior. Now he is done. It is set in stone forever.

Trump has never worked an honest job in his life. People who work represent overhead to people like Trump which is why
his administration will work to make his "class" of people prosperous, which will not benefit people who work for hourly wages. Trump has already indicated wages are too high...

anyways, what did Obama say that was bigoted?

I think it is the people who can't handle a black president who are bigoted.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join