It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama makes it even worse right before delivering to Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Instead of trying to save anything left from his reputation, Barack Obama proceeded in one more action that put the final gravestone on it. The preposterous action of the expulsion of 35 Russian diplomats, demonstrates the tragic dead-end which the US foreign policy currently faces.

Obama 'managed' to:

Reduce the behaviour of a superpower into that of a minor country that acts carelessly.

Expose the decline of the US empire.

Give extra credits to Russia, especially after the 'checkmate' from Putin who took advantage of this absolutely irresponsible action, declaring, indirectly, that he will not act with the same irresponsibility.

Give extra credits to Donald Trump who has been presented as an 'oncoming disaster' by the mainstream media. Compared to Obama's irresponsibility, Trump will look as a much more responsible president who tries to normalize relations with Russia, instead of dangerously ruin them.

[SNIP]

Mod Note: do not include links to a blog you own without approval first.
edit on 1/5/2017 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: nomoba

Trump will look as a much more responsible president who tries to normalize relations with Russia, instead of dangerously ruin them.

Perhaps, but there are plenty of Republicans that view Trump bending over to a commie dictator and taking it up the ....

Totally oblivious to the real world differences between the commies and a Democratic Republic. This isn't diplomacy; it's capitulation!!
edit on 31-12-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

So if the MSM, CIA and FBI are correct and Russia messed with our elections and the President Elect is holding the Country in high regards that this is a good thing and Obama bad?

I think half of what made Obama, Obummer is the GOP blocking and politicizing his every move.

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Putin got away with anything he wanted with Obama in charge.
King putt also bent over and kissed Iran on both cheeks.
He's a ball gag away from being a total submissive in his foreign policy.

Trump can hardly do worse.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

There are still 20 days left... Wonder what's next?

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The Russia sanctions, releasing more prisoners than any President, are two ways that Obama is paying back the Republicans for 6 years of roadblocks. What else is President Obama doing to disadvantage Trump/Republicans?

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold

So if the MSM, CIA and FBI are correct and Russia messed with our elections and the President Elect is holding the Country in high regards that this is a good thing and Obama bad?

I think half of what made Obama, Obummer is the GOP blocking and politicizing his every move.

If I'm not mistaking is if and it's a huge if Russia did anything all they did was release the DNC e-mails, shouldn't people be more upset at what was in those e-mails that media covered up quickly. I haven't seen one thing that showed the Russian's took control of any voting machines to " mess" with our elections.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

correct, and those e-mails were supposed to be on a government server so that they could be accessed as public records, clinton stole public records and tried to hide them on her personal server, if the FBI had exposed that act of theft would we be saying that the FBI hacked the election?

exposing the theft of public property isn`t a crime and it certainly isn`t hacking an election.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
You guys do realize that this whole debacle is all for show and there is an agenda behind the narrative being pushed right now, right? None of it is genuine, it's just cannon fodder for political hotheads to argue over and lose sight on the real issues.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: LumenImagoDei

And in your opinion, what are the real issues these hot heads are not seeing?

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

originally posted by: ugmold

If I'm not mistaking is if and it's a huge if Russia did anything all they did was release the DNC e-mails, shouldn't people be more upset at what was in those e-mails that media covered up quickly. I haven't seen one thing that showed the Russian's took control of any voting machines to " mess" with our elections.

Agreed, not a lot of info. Still I think Trump should be handling himself in a more Presidential manner instead of picking sides like a social media argument.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

So you defend the guy who's even closer to Putin? LOL What kind of logic is that? Trump's even speaking up for Putin against other Republicans, yet Putin's going to be able to do less under a Trump administration?

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

originally posted by: Bluntone22

So you defend the guy who's even closer to Putin? LOL What kind of logic is that? Trump's even speaking up for Putin against other Republicans, yet Putin's going to be able to do less under a Trump administration?

Well, let's quickly go through what Putin has been doing under a Trump presidency.

Oh wait, nothing because HE'S NOT PRESIDENT YET.

I find it astonishing that people can criticize what Trump hasn't done yet but turn a blind eye to what would have happened with a Hillary win.

1./ Putin writes check to Clinton Global Initiative.
2./ Putin does whatever he wants.

Let's, I don't know, judge him by what he's done, not what people are imagining he might do?

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

If you really think the Russians influenced the election then I'd really like to hear your opinion on the liberal medias collusion along with the pollsters.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: GreyScale

The thread is about what's happening before Trump is sworn in. Did you even read the OP (or even the title)?

Besides, the post I replied to criticized Pres Obama by saying Putin got his way during Obama's time in office. But Trump is even closer to Putin and is literally defending him against his own political party. If Putin got whatever he wanted under Obama, what indicates that he'll get less under Trump?

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Perhaps, but there are plenty of Republicans that view Trump bending over to a commie dictator and taking it up the

Funny thing there.

Putin is the capitalist and our president is the commie in this story.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
a reply to: GreyScale

The thread is about what's happening before Trump is sworn in. Did you even read the OP (or even the title)?

Besides, the post I replied to criticized Pres Obama by saying Putin got his way during Obama's time in office. But Trump is even closer to Putin and is literally defending him against his own political party. If Putin got whatever he wanted under Obama, what indicates that he'll get less under Trump?

I read the title. I read your rant. I think you're funny and I'll let you keep fuming away.

Have a nice day...

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The way obama is acting I would not be suprised if he smeers # over the WH walls and trys to burn it down before he leaves.

He is a petulant child who didn't get his own way.
edit on 31-12-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Trump will look as a much more responsible president who tries to normalize relations with Russia, instead of dangerously ruin them.

Perhaps, but there are plenty of Republicans that view Trump bending over to a commie dictator and taking it up the ....

Totally oblivious to the real world differences between the commies and a Democratic Republic. This isn't diplomacy; it's capitulation!!

Except the only one acting out in full communist dictator style is Obama and his administration with full support of the main stream media acting as his brown shirts with the red band on their arms. Putin is just sitting back and watching them embarrass themselves and laughing while at the same time knowing with the rest of Americans and the incoming Trump administration, that Obama is going to be fully discarded trash.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Don't know why someone brought up bending over.

I guess they forgot stuff like this.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join