It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is it so hard for Most Trump supporters to believe Russia tried to influence our election?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You're wasting your time. There's very little hope for anyone who thinks that:

-Russia putting out propaganda is absolutely unacceptable and is a cause for grave national concern, the formation of a bonafide 1984 style Ministry of Truth, and wide scale censoring of the Internet.

Fortunately, that's not what I believe. Russia is welcome to say whatever it wants. I just reserve the right to call them liars. Only a moron would object to my doing so. Only a moron would believe the lies that certain members tell about others.

-Hillary's attempted overthrow the government of Syria is totally cool, despite the hundreds of thousands killed, and ten million+ whose lives have been completely destroyed.

Only an evil, bloodthirsty demon would support the regime of Assad in Syria. Only a fool would believe the Russian propaganda that Clinton supports ISIS. In fact, the Podesta emails prove the opposite.

In Iraq it is important that we engage
>> ISIL using the resources of the Peshmerga fighters of the Kurdish Regional
>> Government (KRG), and what, if any, reliable units exist in the Iraqi
>> Army. The Peshmerga commanders are aggressive hard fighting troops, who
>> have long standing relationships with CIA officers and Special Forces
>> operators. However, they will need the continued commitment of U.S.
>> personnel to work with them as advisors and strategic planners, the new
>> generation of Peshmerga commanders being largely untested in traditional
>> combat. That said, with this U.S. aid the Kurdish troops can inflict a
>> real defeat on ISIL.

podesta-emails/emailid/3774 [There are numerous other examples. --DJW001]

In fact, anyone buying too far into either one of those is pretty far gone, so when the same person is ALL-in on both of those points simultaneously, they live completely separated from both realty & humanity and should probably be avoided at all costs.

Good thing that person isn't me.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

You forget (even if I must have posted it a dozen time in response to your posts) the REAL reason why the US went after Syria :

The US foreign policy in the middle-east is not looking after American interests but Israeli ones.

And in case you forgot, there has been elections in Syria in 2016 : Syrian Elections 2016

And by your own standards (no time to waste asking you WTF you are to judge Syria), the majority of Syrian voters are 'bloodthirsty demons'.

How is your endorsement of the American democratic model going ?
Did you find a house to relocate to Canada, as you intended to do if Trump won ?

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

The US foreign policy in the middle-east is not looking after American interests but Israeli ones.

Why do you assume that they are mutually exclusive? In fact, the outgoing administration has recently censured Israel.

And in case you forgot, there has been elections in Syria in 2016 : Syrian Elections 2016

As Uncle Joe Stalin said: "It's not who casts the votes that matters, it's who counts the votes."

And by your own standards (no time to waste asking you WTF you are to judge Syria), the majority of Syrian voters are 'bloodthirsty demons'.

I wasn't referring to the poor Syrians who just want the bloodshed to stop, was I?

How is your endorsement of the American democratic model going ?

It is unwavering. Trump was elected fair and square and will be held to the standards of his office. If he screws up, the Constitution provides means to remove him. This is not the case in Syria or Russia. I assume your support means you are planning on moving to one of these paradises in the near future.

Did you find a house to relocate to Canada, as you intended to do if Trump won ?

Where did I say that? Seriously, provide a link so the other readers of this thread know that you're not lying again.
edit on 2-1-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
Why do you assume that they are mutually exclusive? In fact, the outgoing administration has recently censured Israel.

THE BEST WAY TO HELP ISRAEL DEAL WITH IRAN'S GROWING NUCLEAR CAPABILITY IS TO HELP THE PEOPLE OF SYRIA OVERTHROW THE REGIME OF BASHAR EL ASSAD

The regime of Barack Obama - puppet of Israeli theocracy - doesn't care about Syria or its people if not through Israel interests :
Sectarian genocide could be a "positive" for Israel & The West.
The best way to deal with Iran nuclear program is the through international controls.
Controls that are inapplicable to Israel for puppet America of course.
You are paying 38 billions through military sponsoring and breaking the federal law that forbids the US to engage into military partnership with rogue nuclear nations.

The only reason why Obama did this now after 8 years of Presidency is because he is only now in a position where he can afford to.

I wasn't referring to the poor Syrians who just want the bloodshed to stop, was I?

Then to who are you refering to ?
The 'good terrorists' BS you've been fed with for years by the MSM ?

An Eyewitness to the Syrian Rebellion: Father Frans in His Own Words

It is unwavering. Trump was elected fair and square and will be held to the standards of his office. If he screws up, the Constitution provides means to remove him. This is not the case in Syria or Russia. I assume your support means you are planning on moving to one of these paradises in the near future.

I come from a country where voting is mandatory and the head of state is not even elected because it's a monarchy.
By none of your US standards this looks like a democracy, but people here don't complain.
Everybody gets the democracy he deserves.

Where did I say that? Seriously, provide a link so the other readers of this thread know that you're not lying again.

Wait 'til Trump gets elected ... where are you gonna run to ?

Canada, of course.

Gotcha.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

You do realize that the email proves that the United States was not supporting ISIS, right? As for the Canada remark, it was a joke.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

This only proofs that the US was willing to interfere into Syria's internal affairs, for the only profit of Israel - the rogue nuclear nation - fearing to lose it's monopoly.
That's it.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Only an evil, bloodthirsty demon would support the regime of Assad in Syria. Only a fool would believe the Russian propaganda that Clinton supports ISIS. In fact, the Podesta emails prove the opposite.

So, NOT setting about actively trying to overthrow a regime is therefore SUPPORTING them?

Do explain that logic!

Then articulate for us how the Syrian government was any different than say Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Qatar and so on.

Then finally deal with all of this truth in light of all of the above:
ObamaHillaryCo.'s TIMELINE OF TERROR In The Middle East

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

December 2009:
A classified 2009 State Department memo signed by then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton openly admits that “Donors in Saudi Arabia constitute the most significant source of funding to Sunni terrorist groups worldwide.”
www.salon.com...

THE ARAB SPRING:

December 2010:
en.wikipedia.org...
CIA engineers the "Arab Spring"
dissidentvoice.org...
Syrian President Bashar Assad says that Western propaganda caused the uprising.
www.mintpressnews.com...
Western media never seemed to report that protestors were firing on police before Assad's brutal (counter) attacks ever began.
www.strategic-culture.org...

July 2011:
The combative Syrian Uprising begins by the Free Syrian Army vs. the sovereign Assad regime.

August 2011:
Syrian National Council forms in Turkey (a US-NATO ally), and
en.wikipedia.org...
it's membership includes Al-Nusra Front (which translates as "Al Qaeda in Syria").
en.wikipedia.org...
and is formed with the help of ISIS.
The US called for Assad’s resignation.
web.stanford.edu...

February 2012:
US, Turkey & Jordan begin training Syrian rebels.
www.wnd.com...
WaPo
www.huffingtonpost.co.uk...
fair.org...
McCain, Graham call for US to arm Syrian rebels.
thehill.com...

April 2012:
Qatar Paid $1 Million for Five Minutes With Bill Clinton while Hillary was Secretary of State.
www.reuters.com...
www.politifact.com...

June 2012:
"CIA Said to Aid in Steering Arms to Syrian Opposition", operating from Turkey, by way of a shadowy network of intermediaries including Syria’s Muslim Brotherhood and paid for by Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar.
www.nytimes.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

You're constant dodging of reality got old forever ago.

edit on 2-1-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I don't really care one little bit if Russia did anything or not. Whoever leaked or hacked the emails of the democrats only exposed the truth about them. For the democrats to cry about 'who' released them only goes to show that they only wish to keep the truth hidden from the public. And guess what, the people don't want them in power.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: craterman
I don't really care one little bit if Russia did anything or not. Whoever leaked or hacked the emails of the democrats only exposed the truth about them. For the democrats to cry about 'who' released them only goes to show that they only wish to keep the truth hidden from the public. And guess what, the people don't want them in power.

The Democrats want the truth to come out: Russia uses the internet as a weapon:

vpk-news.ru...

The information space opens wide asymmetrical possibilities for reducing the fighting potential of the enemy. In north Africa, we witnessed the use of technologies for influencing state structures and the population with the help of information networks. It is necessary to perfect activities in the information space, including the defense of our own objects.

inmoscowsshadows.wordpress.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

You're constant dodging of reality got old forever ago.

If it's an internet meme it must be true.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

This only proofs that the US was willing to interfere into Syria's internal affairs, for the only profit of Israel - the rogue nuclear nation - fearing to lose it's monopoly.
That's it.

Then why is Russia interfering in Syria's internal affairs? And Iran?

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I made that infographic based on all of that research I did (which that quote there is only a little sliver of), which you cant touch. But keep dodging reality. We're all watching.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

They're been allies for DECADES. When Hillary sent Al Qaeda in to overthrow their ally of course they were going to be pissed. Imagine if Russia sent in say Hezbollah to overthrow Saudi Arabia (you know, the state sponsors of both Al Qaeda & ISIS, anti-human rights dictatorship who is like kin to the Bush's & Clinton's).

You can't possibly be this dense.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

You are confusing reading about things on the internet with research, and believing what you read on the internet with knowledge.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Why can't the DNC supporters understand WHO did it is FAR foreshadowed by Clintons escapades, those of the MSN and the corruption in the dying DNC?
THEIR answer : JUMP left, BECAUSE THAT surely screws them and keeps Trump in office

PUTIN DID US A FAVOR,IF he even DID it ,which I doubt.
Cyber wars are happening and HAVE been for DECADES
AS I have already stated,A stable America is a SAFE America, because WE are the most DANGEROUS country on the PLANET.
When WE start acting irresponsibly (Obama) the fabric of world security falls apart.
When the Oligarch RHINOS who created the democracy building efforts run the show,we create BRAND new enemies to pay to kill.

edit on 2-1-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-1-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Russia is an Ally of Syria and her people. As is Iran. Both were invited by the Syrian authorities to deal with the Wahhabi insurgency.

I'm pretty sure asking your friends for help with pest control is acceptable.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
This thread sat at 19 -20 flags for 2 days and it just now jumped to 36 is that weird?

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

That's it.

Then why is Russia interfering in Syria's internal affairs? And Iran?

Russia has had a military base in Syria for a long, long time. It's one of their interests.

If China somehow made it possible for N. Korea to completely crumble internally and a rogue faction of Norks started to overrun the South Korean border, don't you think the US would wind up militarily involved somehow ... even if the Chinese were also militarily involved?

South Korea has been our military ally and partial protectorate (like Syria for the Russians) for a while. It has strategic importance and we wouldn't about to just hang it out to dry.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join