It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl Who Will Sing National Anthem for Trump Sees Sales Go Through the Roof

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Indigo5
a reply to: UKTruth

A sampling of Artists that refused invitations to participate in his inauguration despite his begging and offering of huge sums of cash...and reportedly even "ambassadorships"

ELTON JOHN
JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE
BRUNO MARS
KATY PERRY
GARTH BROOKS
ANDREA BOCELLI
KISS
CELINE DION
WASHINGTON, D.C.-AREA HIGH SCHOOL MARCHING BANDS

www.thedailybeast.com...

I really do like Andrea Bocelli - a friend of Trump's, by the way

Bocelli told Trump he would not play at his inauguration. Even after Trump's people made the announcement to try and force him to.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

A sampling of Artists that refused invitations to participate in his inauguration despite his begging and offering of huge sums of cash...and reportedly even "ambassadorships"

ELTON JOHN
JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE
BRUNO MARS
KATY PERRY
GARTH BROOKS
ANDREA BOCELLI
KISS
CELINE DION

www.thedailybeast.com...

Bocelli told Trump he would not play at his inauguration. Even after Trump's people made the announcement to try and force him to.

Can you provide the quote from Bocelli?
Two different reports at the moment - one that Trump himself told Bocelli not to do the event due to any heat he would take, another that Bocelli dropped out due to fan complaints.
You just decided to run with one version that suited, because you got caught up in fake news.

In light of the so-called “Boycott Bocelli” movement on social media, sources told Page Six: “Bocelli said there was no way he’d take the gig…he was ‘getting too much heat’ and he said no.” That’s too bad! We were really looking forward to hearing him sing one of his beautiful songs, but you can’t blame him if he doesn’t want to perform. Another source told the publication that it was actually the president-elect himself who told Andrea he shouldn’t perform. “Trump suggested to Bocelli he not participate because of the backlash,” the source said. “It’s sad people on the left kept him from performing on a historic day.”

The above report is mirrored across multiple sites, and all are 'sources say'. So we don't actually know the situation. I know you are upset that Trump is your new President after his historic win, but that doesn't mean you can get away with pushing your fake news.

Despite all of that you don't seem to have understood yet that celebrity support means nothing. Ask Hillary.
edit on 28/12/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

ELTON JOHN
JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE
BRUNO MARS
KATY PERRY
GARTH BROOKS
ANDREA BOCELLI
KISS
CELINE DION

www.thedailybeast.com...

Two different reports at the moment - one that Trump himself told Bocelli not to do the event due to any heat he would take, another that Bocelli dropped out due to fan complaints.

So...Either Bocelli dropped out because of the Trump taint? Or Trump told him he didn't want him to sing because it would taint his career?

Somehow I don't see Trump as giving a Sh*& about that, nor ever admitting that he is so disliked that it would harm someone's career to be associated with him.

Either way...your alternate explanations both include the reality that Trump has so profoundly offended a large swath of the world that it has become career damaging to perform in a US Presidential inauguration. Pretty astonishing feat for Trump and Trumpites...

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: xuenchen

Leftest boycott and death threats incoming.

every president has had death threats....you don't think Obama got death threats from the racists of the right-wing?....geez, what planet are you from, along with the scores of others on this tread that gave you stars....
the vile and vulgar campaign that trump waged for 15 months against the left, women, minorities, our institutions, our media, and against the very government he is now a part of, has resulted in this...the majority of people don't buy his can of feces he is selling.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

ELTON JOHN
JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE
BRUNO MARS
KATY PERRY
GARTH BROOKS
ANDREA BOCELLI
KISS
CELINE DION

www.thedailybeast.com...

So...Either Bocelli dropped out because of the Trump taint? Or Trump told him he didn't want him to sing because it would taint his career?

Somehow I don't see Trump as giving a Sh*& about that, nor ever admitting that he is so disliked that it would harm someone's career to be associated with him.

Either way...your alternate explanations both include the reality that Trump has so profoundly offended a large swath of the world that it has become career damaging to perform in a US Presidential inauguration. Pretty astonishing feat for Trump and Trumpites...

might want to look up what happened to the Dixie chicks after criticizing "w" for his war in Iraq back in 2003.....the right came out in and crushed their career....for?....opposing a war...

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Donald Trump has lowest favorability rating out of all Presidents-elect in last 20 years, poll reveals
www.nydailynews.com...

Trump Is the Least Popular President-elect in Modern American History
nymag.com...

Trump takes office as the most disliked president ever.
www.washingtonpost.com... m=.4e2b30a49b90

Hell even Fox News shows him as the most disliked President elect in history..
www.foxnews.com...

(post by JimChino removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

ELTON JOHN
JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE
BRUNO MARS
KATY PERRY
GARTH BROOKS
ANDREA BOCELLI
KISS
CELINE DION

www.thedailybeast.com...

might want to look up what happened to the Dixie chicks after criticizing "w" for his war in Iraq back in 2003.....the right came out in and crushed their career....for?....opposing a war...

Oh...I remember...and they had cause and did NOT back down...Wonder why artists don't feel the same conviction in supporting Trump?...Maybe because he IS the root of hateful attacks on anyone that opposes him...not the victim.

This song was the Dixie Chicks response to the right wing hate and outrage...

edit on 28-12-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JimChino

You are a new member...

3 posts...

One calling Muslims "disgusting people"...Here deriding "Gay, Black and queer"..

Just a heads-up...ATS is not Stormfront...note a hate site...Take your hate somewhere else.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

ELTON JOHN
JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE
BRUNO MARS
KATY PERRY
GARTH BROOKS
ANDREA BOCELLI
KISS
CELINE DION

www.thedailybeast.com...

So, like anyone else, you don't know which explanation is true regarding Bocelli. Glad you can admit that and were just spreading fake news earlier.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

So, like anyone else, you don't know which explanation is true regarding Bocelli. Glad you can admit that and were just spreading fake news earlier.

I was being generous in entertaining your explanation while at the same time pointing out, that even if true, your explanation still rests on Trump being tainted.
edit on 28-12-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I was being generous in entertaining your explanation while at the same time pointing out, that even if true, your explanation still rests on Trump being tainted.

It's not my explanation, it's just the facts. Some reports are that Bocelli backed out because he got inundated with pleas and abuse on social media, other reports are that Trump told Bocelli not to do it because of the social media storm.
Until we know more - from Bocelli himself - then using him as a stick to beat Trump with is fake news. Plain and simple. There are actually more reports that Trump and Bocelli are friends and Bocelli has actually performed for him in the past.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: reldra

What "horrible" things has Pence said about the trans crowd?

Google is your friend.

Apparently, it's not your friend and there's nothing on google suggesting anything close to backing up your assertion.

So essentially, you dropped into this thread to troll by fabricating fake news. You knew it was BS. But you hijacked the thread anyway.

Shame on you.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

ICE-T made it all up to rile up Trump supporters. He did NOT get a phone call.

I agree that we need to take all this news with a grain of salt.

ETA: I can't get any articles to post from my phone but you can Google it.
edit on 28-12-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

Yep - he made it up as a joke.
www.xxlmag.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

He has problably disagreed with their beliefs on bathrooms issues. You know how horrible it is to be told that someone doesn't think the way you do about something.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Jackie Evancho will probably go down in history as an immortal female singer.

Wheather Donald Trump will be an immortal President remains to be seen.

Evancho's immortality can already be seen and heard:

"The Impossible Dream Jackie Evancho YouTube2"Text

"Jackie Evancho - The Impossible Dream (live in concert 2016)"

"Jackie Evancho - National Anthem - 'Star Spangled Banner' - NFL 2015"

".....-- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

-Abraham Lincoln
November 19, 1863

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

Googled it as you suggested. Yes, you are correct. It was tongue in cheek by Ice-T. Thanks for that.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

She sounds great. I vaguely remember hearing about her when she was younger... her rendition of "Impossible Dream" would be a very fitting song to sing as well as the National Anthem. Looking forward to hearing her at the inauguration.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: reldra

Google is your friend.

Thanks for verifying the statement that was made earlier about you:

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

Don't hold your breath waiting for evidence to back up that slanderous claim.

Reidra regurgitates all the progressive talking points and fake news but almost never backs anything up with facts or evidence.

Despite repeated requests for evidence to back up that slanderous lie about Pence, not one shred of evidence was provided.

Because none exists. Pence is not on record saying "horrible things about trans people."

Yet the slanderous lie and post by Reidra stands, while my truthful and accurate post was deleted.
edit on 30-12-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join