It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undeniable proof that Bush has lied about the war on terror and Iraq.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Why is it ALL libs have the same memory loss. The WORLD said Saddam HAD wmd's. This goes back so many years before GW it make me ill to see the disinformation on this thread. Clinton, Albright, Kerry, Boxer and on and on all said the same thing in the 90's. Saddam was a threat to the world based on WMD's.

Here is a link for some history. Get a grip people the real question is Where did the weapons GO?

www.iraqwatch.org...

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
PNAC is an old agenda wherein the neo-cons determined an empire building course for the USA in the Middle East.

www.newamericancentury.org

It doesn't matter how undeniable the proof is, you will find some who will stand up to defend Bush's lies. If and when they admit lies, they say the lies were for some greater good, which builds the lies. Some have learned from Clintonisms like "it depends on what the definition of is is". Defending lies and liars is for losers.

You know the moral fibre of the person in part by whether he or she defends corruption and lies. Some things never change.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
too many flip flops and you end up being considered a liar. The evidence has shown Bush has flipped flopped numerous times. I consider him a liar. Bad intel is hardly justification, especially when it has to do with war. Bush lied about the war, he wants to secure the oil there. plain and simple. Where is the proof of WMD's? there was speculation, but no hard proof.

Tahlen

[edit on 27-1-2005 by Tahlen]

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SiberianTiger
OH PLEASE People like shadow here are playing with words wanting us to believe now it's bad intel

Playing with words
How about using them correctly if you have a dictionary please use it and flip over to Lie, Its quite clear I think.

Im not trying to defend bad intel or say its justification. But this thread said undeniable proof bush lied and that just not here. If you really do have it I suggest you get in contact with Dan Rathers or the NY times though they would love it.

Thats front page stuff

[edit on 27-1-2005 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
Why is it ALL libs have the same memory loss. The WORLD said Saddam HAD wmd's. This goes back so many years before GW it make me ill to see the disinformation on this thread. Clinton, Albright, Kerry, Boxer and on and on all said the same thing in the 90's. Saddam was a threat to the world based on WMD's.

Here is a link for some history. Get a grip people the real question is Where did the weapons GO?

www.iraqwatch.org...

You said the "world" knew Saddam had WMDs, yet in reference you failed to mention a single politician, ambassador etc outside of US politics.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
How's this...

December 1998
Kerry Defended Clinton’s 1998 Attacks Because Saddam “Is Pursuing … Weapons Of Mass Destruction.” “Americans need to really understand the gravity and legitimacy of what is happening with Saddam Hussein. He has been given every opportunity in the world to comply. The president does not control the schedule of UNSCOM. The president did not withdraw the UNSCOM inspectors. And the president did not, obviously, cut a deal with Saddam Hussein to do this at this moment. Saddam Hussein has not complied. Saddam Hussein is pursuing a program to build weapons of mass destruction.”(Sen. John Kerry, Press Conference, 12/16/98)

September 1998
Kerry Said, “‘We’re Going To Have To Make Some Fundamental Decisions About Whether To Follow A Policy Of Containment Or Deprive Iraq Of Its Weapons Of Mass Destruction.” (Eric Schmitt, “U.N. Arms Inspector Who Quit Is Told He Can’t Make Policy,” The New York Times, 9/4/98)

February 1998
Kerry Said Saddam Had Already Used WMD And Had Intent “To Do So” Again. “[T]here are set of principles here that are very large, larger in some measure than I think has been adequately conveyed, both internationally and certainly to the American people. Saddam Hussein has already used these weapons and has made it clear that he has the intent to continue to try, by virtue of his duplicity and secrecy, to continue to do so. That is a threat to the stability of the Middle East. It is a threat with respect to the potential of terrorist activities on a global basis. It is a threat even to regions near but not exactly in the Middle East.” (Sen. John Kerry, Press Conference, 2/23/98)

Kerry Said That If Saddam’s Weapon Capability Was Not Eliminated “We Will Be Called On To Send Our Ships And Our Troops At One Point In The Future Back To The Middle East.” “Saddam Hussein has violated … that standard [against using weapons of mass destruction] on several occasions previously and by most people's expectation, no matter what agreement we come up with, may well do so again. The greater likelihood is that we will be called on to send our ships and our troops at one point in the future back to the Middle East to stand up to the next crisis.” (Sen. John Kerry, Press Conference, 2/23/98)

December 1997
Kerry Urged U.N. To Eliminate Iraq’s “Suspected Infrastructure For Developing And Manufacturing Weapons Of Mass Destruction.” “Democratic Senator John Kerry has said: ‘The Security Council should authorize a strong UN military response that will materially damage, if not totally destroy, as much as possible of the suspected infrastructure for developing and manufacturing weapons of mass destruction.’ He added that ‘Saddam Hussein has intentionally or inadvertently set up a test which the entire world will be watching, and if he gets away with this arrogant ploy, he will have terminated the most important multilateral effort to defuse a legitimate threat to global security.’” (“US Lawmakers Threaten Military Action Against Iraq,” Agence France Presse, 12/12/97)

November 1997
Kerry Warned U.S. Senate Of Saddam’s WMD Capabilities. “It is not possible to overstate the ominous implications for the Middle East if Saddam were to develop and successfully militarize and deploy potent biological weapons. We can all imagine the consequences. Extremely small quantities of several known biological weapons have the capability to exterminate the entire population of cities the size of Tel Aviv or Jerusalem. These could be delivered by ballistic missile, but they also could be delivered by much more pedestrian means; aerosol applicators on commercial trucks easily could suffice. If Saddam were to develop and then deploy usable atomic weapons, the same holds true.” (Sen. John Kerry, Congressional Record, 11/9/97, pp. S12254 -S12255)

January 1991
Kerry Acknowledged Saddam Working Toward Development Of WMD “For Years.” “If we go to war in the next few days, it will not be because our immediate vital interests are so threatened and we have no other choice. It is not because of nuclear, chemical, biological weapons when, after all, Saddam Hussein had all those abilities or was working toward them for years ....” (Sen. John Kerry, Congressional Record, 1/12/91, p. S369)

October 1990
Kerry Said “Iraq Has Developed A Chemical Weapons Capability.” “Today, we are confronted by a regional power, Iraq, which has attacked a weaker state, Kuwait. ... The crisis is even more threatening by virtue of the fact that Iraq has developed a chemical weapons capability, and is pursuing a nuclear weapons development program. And Saddam Hussein has demonstrated a willingness to use such weapons of mass destruction in the past, whether in his war against Iran or against his own Kurdish population.” (Sen. John Kerry, Congressional Record, 10/2/90, p. S14330)

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
And how about this?????

www.ceip.org...

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid

www.iraqwatch.org...

You said the WORLD refering to other nations that share our same globe. I am simply making a case that US politicians and US ambassadors, dem or rep alike, cannot be classified as the WORLD in reference to knowing Saddam had WMDs.

Perhaps it's beyond your realm of comprehension that our two-party political system is nothing more than a puppet show controlled by the NWO. Joke is on you, Kerry and Bush are cousins!

[edit on 27-1-2005 by syntaxer]

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by syntaxer

You said the WORLD refering to other nations that share our same globe. I am simply making a case that US politicians and US ambassadors, dem or rep alike, cannot be classified as the WORLD in reference to knowing Saddam had WMDs.

[edit on 27-1-2005 by syntaxer]

Its was not only US intel but also UK and even Russian intel that suggested WMDs in Iraq. Thats CIA, MI-6 and the former KGB pretty much the best Intel agencies on the planet.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
UN Report- Iraq WMDs popping up in Jordan+Netherlands

UNMOVIC Report ***IMPORTANT***
UNMOVIC Comes Clean on Saddam's WMD
UN: Iraqi Weapons Sites Looted

On June 9th, the UN Monitoring, Verification and Inspection Commission briefed the Security Council about the export of Iraqi WMD, missile and nuclear components shipped out of Iraq before, during and after the invasion. As reported by MENL news service, UNMOVIC acting executive chairman Demetrius Perricos told the Council, "The removal of these materials from Iraq raises concerns with regard to proliferation risks," and said inspectors found Iraqi WMD and missile components shipped abroad that still contained UN inspection tags.

The World Tribune reported on Perricos's briefing. "He said the Iraqi facilities were dismantled and sent both to Europe and around the Middle East at the rate of about 1,000 tons of metal a month... The Baghdad missile site contained a range of WMD and dual-use components, UN officials said. They included missile components, reactor vessel and fermenters ... required for the production of chemical and biological warheads. 'It raises the question of what happened to the dual-use equipment, where is it now and what is it being used for,' Perricos's spokesman, said. 'You can make all kinds of pharmaceutical and medicinal products with a fermenter. You can also use it to breed anthrax.'"

UNMOVIC spokesperson Ewen Buchanan told Arms Control Today June 22 that commission experts found 20 more SA-2 engines at scrap yards in Jordan, along with other dual-use equipment that had been under UNMOVIC monitoring. Commission experts also found other items in the Rotterdam scrap yard made of “dual-use materials,” the May report explained

Putin tells Bush of Saddam terrorism
U.S. unsure of Putin's Iraq claim

Washington, DC, Jun. 18 (UPI) -- U.S. officials were bemused when they heard Russian President Vladimir Putin's claims that he had warned Washington of terrorist attacks being planned by deposed Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein against the United States, a U.S. official said Friday.

Earlier Friday, Putin told reporters Russian intelligence agencies had warned their U.S. counterparts after the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks that Saddam was planning operations against the U.S. mainland and U.S. interests overseas.

Russian special services "received information of this sort on more than one occasion and passed it on to their U.S. counterparts," he said in Astana, Kazakhstan, adding Russia had no information "that the Saddam regime was involved in any acts of terrorism."

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
UN Report- Iraq WMDs
UN Report- October 95

(x) In summary, Iraq has declared the production of at least 19,000 litres of concentrated botulinum toxin (nearly 10,000 litres were filled into munitions), 8,500 litres of concentrated anthrax (some 6,500 litres were filled into munitions) and 2,200 litres of concentrated aflatoxin (1,580 litres were filled into munitions);

76. Iraq's biological weapons programme as described to the Commission embraced a comprehensive range of agents and munitions. Agents under Iraq's biological weapons programme included lethal agents, e.g. anthrax, botulinum toxin and ricin, and incapacitating agents, e.g. aflatoxin, mycotoxins, haemorrhagic conjunctivitis virus and rotavirus. The scope of biological warfare agents worked on by Iraq encompassed both anti-personnel and anti-plant weapons. The programme covered a whole variety of biological weapons delivery means, from tactical weapons (e.g. 122 mm rockets and artillery shells), to strategic weapons (e.g. aerial bombs and Al Hussein warheads filled with anthrax, botulinum toxin and aflatoxin) and "economic" weapons, e.g. wheat cover smut. Given the Iraqi claim that only five years had elapsed since its declared inception in 1985, the achievements of Iraq's biological weapons programme were remarkable.

80. In spite of the substantial new disclosures made by Iraq since mid-August, the Commission does not believe that Iraq has given a full and correct account of its biological weapons programme. The Commission intends to continue its intensive inspection, verification and analytical efforts with the objective of presenting to the Security Council, as soon as possible, its assessments of Iraq's compliance with the biological weapons-related provisions of Security Council resolution 687 (1991). Success will depend on Iraq's cooperation with these efforts and its complete openness, including provision to the Commission of all documentation and of a truly full, final and complete disclosure of Iraq's proscribed biological weapons programme

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
Its was not only US intel but also UK and even Russian intel that suggested WMDs in Iraq. Thats CIA, MI-6 and the former KGB pretty much the best Intel agencies on the planet.

Yeah and we admited we were wrong and hell we even admited we "sexed up" the report.
And BTW before sep 11 the CIA even admitted they didnt have any WMD

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
This thread is about the lies of President Bush. John Kerry has no place in this thread. Doc, please stay with Bush on this one. That is who this is about.

I think that no matter what has happened in the past, the president shouldnt bear false witness to any soverign nation. Bush knew exactly what he wanted when he went into this situation, and I dont think it had a thing to do with the reasons he gave. It went from "He's got NUKES!" to "We are spreading democracy and disposing of dictators." So which one is it? One of them is a lie. which one?

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Kidfinger-

I got out of a sick bed to tell you "thank you". I know you dont normaly bash Bush and coming from you it means something. I know i'm hard on the man, but as you said, there was absolutely no need to do what he has done and lie lie lie...

Thank you. I would love to sit here and defend the president of this great country, but i cant. As i said before, i've already lived in a communist country, seen what can happen, had all my freedoms taken away from me and my family, had everything including businesses and homes taken away from us. Bush isnt communist but we are losing all our freedom just the same. This great powerful country doesnt need a lying administration.
I dont know what their ultimate goal is, but it doesnt look good for us.

If i seem really passionate about government and whats going on is because i know from experience that they can lie, say one thing and totally mean another, and make a free country into something different. My problem is that i chose to come here, live here, become a citizen here because this is the greatest country on earth. I dont want it ruined.

It really can happen here, folks. you better beleive it.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Kidfinger-

I got out of a sick bed to tell you "thank you". I know you dont normaly bash Bush and coming from you it means something. I know i'm hard on the man, but as you said, there was absolutely no need to do what he has done and lie lie lie...

Thank you very much dg
Gorsh, you made me blush

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
One another lie, where are the hundreds of thousands of mass graves with all the death bodies?

Mass graves. Paul Wolfowitz more genteelly described this as “the criminal treatment of the Iraq people” which he also stated was “…not a reason to put American kids lives at stake.”

The hundred of thousands of death. US even appointed a "Provisional Authority's mass graves action plan"

November 8, 2003 by Sandra Hodgkinson, at the time director of the Provisional Authority’s Mass Graves Action Plan. Hodgkinson reported that there were “reports” from Iraqis and that they believed the estimates of sites and bodies. She said they had confirmed 40 sites and identified 2,115 bodies.

But then Blair in 2004 had not choice but to admit that is was not mass graves of the magnitud first thought about, they miss calculated by 88%

So far they have found about 10,000 bodies more bodies has become casualties of this war of lies for the Iraqi people.

Strike one, no MWDs

Strike two, no hundreds of thousands of death bodies but only "casualties"

www.interventionmag.com...

[edit on 27-1-2005 by marg6043]

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Rather than look up the definition of lie why don't we as Americans look up patriotism and nationalism. Those of us who are honest with ourselves understand that we as a people have lost control of our nation. While the jury is out on whether it can be fixed peacefully those of us who are patriots should be educating those who have yet to see what is going on.
On another note I find it extremelly disturbing when the non-americans on this board tear into "Americans" for the evil we are spreading. While I would still fight for this country if called it would be with great moral reservation and the hope that things will change soon. I think this is how many Americans feel these days, we know what our government is doing is immoral we just don't have a way to stop it overnight. So please don't confuse what our government believes and does with what the people believe and do.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Astral Ice, If you're refering to me being a non-American, i've got news for you. I've been here since i was a child, and i'm a naturalized citizen who "chose" to be here, not somewhere else. I AM an American. I pay taxes, and have lost family membersto wars in America so that you could live "free".

Marg, well, she's an American. She was born in a US island.

[edit on 27-1-2005 by dgtempe]

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Though Bush lied about the WMD's and stuff like that i still support him for several reasons.

How do you think Kerry would have reacted to 9/11? He would have done a pansy ass manuever and frickin just launch a few cruise missles and call it quits. Bush has something called dedication, when everyone else cant take the heat and start balking he stand there and takes it. Its about time in this society that we actually commit ourselves to something and not just half-heartedly.

We give freedom to the Iraqis- We have just freed people from a dictator- many are thankful for this but that side of the Iraqi battle is rarely shown.

Bush plays hardball- Bush is the president i know will kick some jihadists ass if he messes with America- goves taken off.

Hes from Texas- lol im from Texas and its nice to turn on the TV and listen to politics with a Texan accent-i mean heck at least you know Bush probably wont nuke anything if he cant even say the word lol.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I would like all of you to read John W. Dean's "Worse Than Watergate" written by a man who played a major part in american history and in the watergate scandal. This book sets such a good and logical argument after reading you will be convinced that the Bush Administration is far worse than the Nixon Administration and that they lied repeatedly to the American people and to Congress to war in Iraq. I feel even the most die-hard Bush lover will feel that the level of secrecy, distortions of the truth and foul play that has gone on is wrong.

There is no doubt that Bush lied about Iraq.

Anyways a recommended read by a very interesting man

thanks,
drfunk

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join