It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do certain Famous people make a triangle sign towards the sky?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: mclarenmp4
On one side there is light in the other there's the power of attraction.

This is what a possessed illiterate 15 year old girl that an intelligent man (spirit)was talking through in German to Carl Jung. This was the way of the Universe according to this spirit. I was literally reading this an hour ago. In Jungs book psychology and the occult...... It's amazing.

Ps why do you think this. Never heard anyone say that about it before but it does make sense..
edit on 12-12-2016 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
No it's not illuminati.. it's always been triforce.. get it right you guys

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
No...It's not TriAngle as One would likely assume....

its' more like a code for Threesome (practiced here)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat

HAppy to be pawns obviously..

IS it required to do that to get your paycheck?

This is the other one they do..

Hmmm. If looks as if Lady Gaga is a prisoner in The Village...

P.S. I always felt that Lady Gaga is "Number Two".

edit on 2016-12-12 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

why would people that are as powerful as warren buffet, obama, bush etc even do that, that doesn't make sense, there more to it than that, i wanna be in a gang, eh are yous serious lol, sometimes i think im the only sane person on this f.... planet.

i wouldn't make a sign i didnt know the meaning of, so why would people that are rich and famous do it.....

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

were you supposed to post a link there, what's the threesome is it a connection between mind, body and spirit.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80

where you supposed to post a link there, what's the threesome is it a connection between mind, body and spirit.

a "threesome" is a male or a female with 2 dates at the same time...

another phrase would be, (in French) Ménage à trois -
en.wikipedia.org...énage_à_trois

A ménage à trois (French for "household of three") is a domestic arrangement in which three people having romantic and/or sexual relations with each ...other

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

www.barakonews.com...

i see people do this sign all the time on TV clearly they know something we dont, but what thats what i want to know.
but the other week i was looIking up at the stars at the Seven sisters star system ( pleiades ) and down to the left of it i can see an triangle star system with a capstone, are these folks pointing their hands up to these stars and for what reason, i dont know what their little secret is but im sure these guys are messing with forces that are not privvy to th average joe (me), does anyone have an idea about why they do this,

It's a black thing. We will never understand.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

lol your kidding aren't you, these guys have orgies for breakfast i hardly think they would throw up a threesome sign because of it, unless the three sixes hand sign means orgy, and all they are doing is saying what sexual exercise they are upto at the time, so is a thumbs up or a wave them saying im alone tonight im havin a onesome..

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: galaga

black magic maybe...

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

all i get is stuff from the legend of zelda, can you explain more what you think/know that it means...

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
No one cares about the midgets 🖖

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

the more outrageous & over-the-top, so much the better

these pop stars are not being polite... the hand signals/symbols are 'code' that scream...I am into the sexual rituals big-time, i'm not into the stuff in a casual way...there are no limits !

thinking the signal is about being Illuminati is just a sanitized smoke-screen

it will be coming soon... there will be hand-signals created which will denote the person is into the paganistic 'Burning Man' as BM gains status as an ideology/Pagan religion & not just a lewd festival in the desert

there is a sinister world out there, and the handsignal is a declaration they have essentially sold-their-souls for the right-to Party in perversions

edit on th31148156023912302016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

www.barakonews.com...

i see people do this sign all the time on TV clearly they know something we dont, but what thats what i want to know.
but the other week i was looking up at the stars at the Seven sisters star system ( pleiades ) and down to the left of it i can see an triangle star system with a capstone, are these folks pointing their hands up to these stars and for what reason, i dont know what their little secret is but im sure these guys are messing with forces that are not privvy to th average joe (me), does anyone have an idea about why they do this,

IMHO, it started with Jay-Z and Dame Dash using the hand gesture to promote their record company, Rockafella. It was kind of their thing where all the artist on Rockafella would throw up the "dynasty sign" in music videos, etc. I never saw any entertainer using this sign until then.

Without the context of the pictures, we don't know what precipitated the entertainers using the sign. Some of these people could have been at an event with say Jay-Z and did the sign in jest.

With that said, the sign has been around a long time. The black sorority, Delta Sigma Theta uses it to symbolize their membership. Deltas have been around since 1913.

Note Kanye's West lyrics in Through the Wire where he raps about how his life changed after his car accident:

"...She was with me before the deal, she been trying to be mine
She a Delta, so she been throwing that Dynasty sign"

So here Kanye is saying he was dating a Delta and they both use the Dynasty sign like Rockafella.
edit on 12-12-2016 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

When it comes to Jay-Z, Kanye, Beyonce or anyone photographed with these people, they're throwing up the Roc-a-fella sign.

For those not familiar, that's Jay-Z's record label and has been since the mid 90's. It's supposed to represent the diamond in the record label's logo.

As for anyone else, your guess is as good as mine. But I highly doubt the Roc-a-fella label was founded with Illuminati ties. It was a really small label in the beginning with a tiny budget.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

what a coincidence eh! Jay-Z created a label that he can advertise with the same hand signal that occultist use and his clothing has things like alisteir crowley sayings and occultist symbolism.
the hand signal is done by so many different famous people to me it is some sort of in secret and i think it may be related to ancient beliefs that could be true, ancient gods, archons the lot, but if you cant handle the truth dont even comprehend it as a possible truth. or your eyes may be opened to it..

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli
No one cares about the midgets 🖖

But Denoli cares! He knows midgets!

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
More important, in my mind, is figuring out where is thumbkin....

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

i wonder if they are all neg signs they have, even the peace sign is now supposed to mean devils horns or whatever.
next thing they will be saying the love heart sign is code for ...................... insert something sick.
yes i do believe they are upto some sick stuff, and like the saying from the movie a few good men says, "you want the truth, you cant handle the truth"
talikng of that rubbish saying, why is it so famous..... think about that for a second.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Because the
is no longer cool like it used to be *insert triangle hand gesture here*

Btw I am a Taurus...not you make me want to investigate the star alignment more closely...puts on investigative reading glasses

edit on 12-12-2016 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join