It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do certain Famous people make a triangle sign towards the sky?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Because IT'S THE ROC!

It's a hand sign for an entertainment company. Jay Z's company?

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
a reply to: enlightenedservant

why would people that are as powerful as warren buffet, obama, bush etc even do that, that doesn't make sense, there more to it than that, i wanna be in a gang, eh are yous serious lol, sometimes i think im the only sane person on this f.... planet.

How many fans of rock music (and the Texas Longhorns) put up the "Devil horn" signal even when they're not really devil worshipers? It's a fad. And yeah this may be surprising to you, but rich people like pop culture too.

Remember how people said sagging pants originated in prison culture? Well do you also think everyone who sags their pants has been to prison, much less is a part of that prison culture? You can buy red and blue bandanas at a local Wal-Mart; does that automatically make the purchaser a Blood/Crip/affiliated gangmember? And do you remember this:

I guess Hillary's actually a part of the hip hop scene now.

And from the video I showed in my last post, do you really think JoJo is a Freemason with her hands in her local political scene?

i wouldn't make a sign i didnt know the meaning of, so why would people that are rich and famous do it.....

This legit made me laugh. I guess we're supposed to forget all of the people who get tattoos of symbols from other cultures and languages, without having the slightest idea how to read them. Then there are the symbols which have drastically different meanings to different cultures and subcultures. The person using the symbol may have one version in mind, while the conspiracy theorist may see a different interpretation.
edit on 12-12-2016 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

your name is sarcastic eh, you are conditioned into a way of thinking and that is fine, i know that they are using the power of symbolism, and i know it relates to the unconscious, using archetypes to to draw power from a collective unconscious is my theory but i dont know, but instead of thinking the world is as the newspapers say it is, try looking into Jungs theory on the collective unconscious, archetypes, and the power of symbolism and shapes, especially the pyramid.....

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Enslaved to the ice-cream men they are. Sad really.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

That's a possibility. Or... I've been in the underground music industry here since the late 90s and I have seen the marketing angle up close. A lot of these fake gangsta rappers are better educated and nerdier than I am.

But their managers and promotional teams will literally sit down and talk w/them about what image they'll project. Will they play the role of the crooner and make music that tailors to female listeners? Will they play the role of the socially conscious artist? Or maybe they should be the bad boy/girl artist, pro-LGBT artist, supernatural artist, hardcore artist, etc?

It's literally just marketing. Labels, artists, and their management teams determine which target market best suits each particular artist, just as any other company determines the target markets for their products. And artists in each market have specific sales targets, budgets, and metrics for "success" or "failure". As in, socially conscious artists typically have smaller budgets and need fewer sales to turn a profit, which goes with their images of being anti-establishment. And they'll typically be promoted more in the underground scene than in the mainstream scene, which also boosts their "anti-establishment" credibility.

If cowboy rap became the next big thing here, I can guarantee you'd see a lot of cowboy rappers show up (and established rappers would start doing some cowboy rap songs to get a piece of that new market). And if Hindu rap became a thing here, it'd be safe to assume pop stars would suddenly start talking about Ravana, Shiva, and the such. So when Illuminati related stuff became big in pop culture here, it shouldn't have surprised anyone that a lot of artists would try to cash in on the new fad. Then again, I guess it's kind of cute that people believe entertainers so much.

And for the record, "Enlightened Servant of the King" is a title/name. Ironically, better translations would probably be "The Lord's Illuminated Slave", "The Enlightened One Who Obeys His King" or "The Master's Smart Pawn" (which I find hilarious, btw). But that's another conversation altogether.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Its the sign of the ILLUMINATI

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Good job at trying to dispel the myths of the Illuminati boogeyman.

It was definitely Jay-Z and Roc-A-Fella Records who started the mainstream usage of the diamond hand sign. Jay-Z and company began using the controversial diamond hand sign during Roc-A-Fella Record's early beginnings. With each new album release from the fledgling record company, Jay-Z and his coworkers would flash the hand sign with hopes and anticipation that the newly released album would receive an RIAA Diamond certification (10+ million sales).

As Jay-Z has often shifted the diamond shape into a triangular shape placed over his eye, we can speculate that it is in correlation to his stage name:
Jay-Z often refers to himself a "Jay-Hova", which is a play on "Jehovah", "Yahweh", and the Tetragrammaton. As the "Eye of Providence" has been traditionally used to symbolize the omnipresence, omnipotence, and omniscience of God,... Jay-Z may be using the symbol to express his belief in his own inner divinity.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   
i was struggling to find how Jay Z could possibly have influenced hitler and lavey to throw up the roc, but then i found out he was a time traveller, but alls good he has just been meesing with time space and hes asking these famous evil people from the past to flash HIS roc sign.....

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

so whats the three sixes sign and the clothes he wears, with Aleister Crowley sayings all about....
oh everybody is just throwing up Roc signs to advertise Jay Zs stuff is just as mental as him being a time traveller.
its a pure cop out in fact, people post the same answer all the time but they know very little about how symbols influence the unconscious, yous folks have been given a new lease of life with all this fake news talk, its so easy for yous to disregard anything outwith understanding.
But i must admit i feel blessed when i hear people with single track minds state what the think is the obvious when there are 3 or 4 other possibilities or plausibilities of what it could be, i have had a rough conditioning from moving schools and countries often as a youngster, bullied for my funny accent, amongst other eye opening experiences at a young age. you see i know why you see things the way yous do, you have had good solid upbringings and have looked up to your parents with no need to question what they say and their beliefs, you probably even vote the same way as them and support the same things as them, nothing can change your ways of thinking whereas i have been searching for answers to this crazy world my whole life.
Occultism is rife within Hollywood and has been since its inception, the music industry is another great tool for mass mind manipulation, just because guys worked in these places and never saw anything doesn't mean its not there, its hidden for a reason, interestingly though is that the tide is changing, and the word is getting out more often.
and i believe that some day the truth will come out, so you need to be aware of this as it might have a detrimental effect to your fragile minds...

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   

I have no idea. I saw on The Voice (don't judge me, it was background noise in the war bunker) they had triangles as part of the set design.

Well, if rich people do triangles and whatnot it stands to reason that if we start doing triangles and stuff we might get rich too, right?

Or perhaps if the unwashed masses begin to do it, they'll stop since we've ruined it for them?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   

why would people that are as powerful as warren buffet, obama, bush etc even do that, that doesn't make sense

Because they so big they even make Warren Buffet and Bush look like peons. They are happy to be in the club.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   

They sure do recruit all kinds of artists and TV celebrities.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

the triangle/pyramid symbol is very important to the people that control this world, since 2012 it has been getting more and more prevalent.........
the tallest building in europe opened in 2012 at around the same time as the olympic stadium, there are many, many examples
of this shape of building going up as of late.

the shard..

the olympic stadium

edit on 13-12-2016 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat

They sure do recruit all kinds of artists and TV celebrities.

You mean like every other fad? The fact that people can buy shirts, hoodies, hats and more with "freemason" designs on Amazon.com should show just how much of a fad it is.

ETA: My amazon.com link didn't work.

Just do a search for "freemason" on the site and you'll see what I mean.
edit on 13-12-2016 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   
pictures of the recently opened Israeli Supreme Court..

check this site article that has picked out occult symbolism through famous events like the superbowl.
these are not coincidences.
fgcp.org...

ignore that its a christian website, it matters not, its the information they are giving out that matters, as it makes sense for a change.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   

but if you cant handle the truth dont even comprehend it as a possible truth. or your eyes may be opened to it..

Why are you attacking people that are giving an opinion?

You earlier said..

but im sure these guys are messing with forces that are not privvy to th average joe (me)

What forces are you talking about, do you have more than just loose idea's to throw around? If you know even the most rudimentary practises in law of attraction or magical working's you would know that it's more effective if you don't go around advertising what you're doing.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

a good remix of the Jay Z, that tells a few truths to what sort of mind manipulation is at hand...

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

ive not got the answers, i look for the answers in the things i don't understand. i try and get different peoples views on whatever it is and i learn from them whether i feel they are wrong or not, i dont know why they throw up pyramids, three sixes, covering one eye, all things relating to ancient cultures, these are all facts and people say its just a fad, i am aware that it could be a fad, but to me theres more to it imo.
And your idea of attacking is very different to mine, im not indoctrinated into any set of beliefs, although i believe in the law of attraction, i dont suppress any part of my character due to this knowledge, i monitor my thoughts and feelings and am gradually trying to develop self efficacy, but im very happy with my way of thinking and wouldn't change anything from my past as i know it has contributed to my conditioning.
At least I KNOW that i dont know..... unlike people that say its just this or that as if they have accepted the first thing that is narrated to them.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

lol unwashed masses.... makes me think of how strong our immune systems must be.
yeah but maybe they want us to do it so we can be under their spell, wheres all the occultists on this site they may have a better idea of the reason for their actions, there are many things regarding the occult, hollywood and the music industry, i noticed how Dave Chappelle, who disclosed some of the inner workings of the industry has now signed a new deal with netflix for new content, he was apparently banished and this is him back after many years, im very interested about what his material will be about, as he tells it like it is. and think it is possible that a disclosure is in the works in every facet of society at this moment. from Tom DeLonge's release of info to recent announcements that robots are coming for our jobs, and a universal basic income will be available to everyone, (these are things that are being put in place) there are many changes ahead, i feel it coming!
we may not have to wait long for new breadcrumbs....

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   

They're doing it all wrong, they need to flip their hands upside down.

heh.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join