It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former CIA Operative Robert Baer Calls for new US Election

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Yes, the media is dividing us through propaganda and divisive rhetoric. What else is new? What the media pushes does not reflect an entire demographic, stop acting like it does, you're only playing into their hand.

That's the entire point of their rhetoric, to get people like you foaming at the mouth and spreading hate. That goes for both sides.
edit on 12/11/2016 by LumenImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Didn't I hear some outrage from people about Trump allegedly refusing to accept the election?

It appears over the past month the Democrats have been doing exactly that. Even falling back on this ridiculous "Russian Hacker" theory.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
You losers need to stop invoking Brexit as some sort of benchmark for your shambolic decision to elect Trump.

I didn't do that. I compared the anti-democratic, hypocritical reactions from left wing political extremists in both elections.

Brexit had nothing to do with Left & Right and everything to do with Sovereignty.

If you say so, but from here it looks like left/right.

Stop listening to Nigel Farage.

I've never listened to a word spoken by him.

More to the point, stop fearmongering with this civil war crap.
It's all you bang on about nowadays.

I've only mentioned it in one other thread about a guy on Fox saying overturning an election would be dangerous and could lead to civil war.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei
That's the entire point of their rhetoric, to get people like you foaming at the mouth and spreading hate. That goes for both sides.

Spreading hate? So by posting about the media spreading hate and propaganda, I myself am spreading hate?

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Yes, that's exactly what it means. Look at the divisive words you are using in this thread, labeling and generalizing an entire demographic based on what the media or one person says.

That's what they want, they want you to be disgusted and angry at the other side, that's how they continue to work behind the scenes unabated. Your hate is being projected in the wrong direction, at other Americans instead of the ones who control our government and the media.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The leaks showed that Hillary was a liar and a cheat.

So we should elect the exposed liar and cheat because she was exposed as a liar and a cheat and that is not fair?

If she was never exposed as a liar and a cheat she would have been elected, so we need to overturn the election because a liar and a cheat was exposed as a liar and a cheat?

Who cares who exposed her as a liar and a cheat!

Hillary is a liar and a cheat!

That is what I was thinking.

link   

Accusing someone of spreading hate is just a way of trying to silence a person by shaming them.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

And the victim complex rears is ugly head. Stop playing the victim, you're playing an integral role in their agenda. The only way you're a victim is to their propaganda and hate-mongering. They want you angry at your fellow Americans, that's the entire point of their rhetoric.

ETA: That goes for both sides. It's tragic that their are even 'sides' to begin with. "One nation, under God, indivisible..." doesn't quite hold the same meaning today as it used to. We're more divided than ever and that's because of people buying into their divisive rhetoric.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

...and a vicious circle ensues.

Whenever we point a finger at someone else...there are always three more pointing back at us (and a thumb kinda pointing diagonally somewhere).
edit on 11-12-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: LumenImagoDei

I'm not a victim, just making an observation.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Yet you feel anger and hate for liberals, leftists, progressives, etc. I'd say you're going right along with their plan.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: LumenImagoDei

I'm a liberal.

The ones espousing more laws, more controls, censorship are the authoritarians. The leftists.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Yet you still project anger and hate toward a large demographic of Americans. How is that not a divisive attitude?

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Oh boy. THIS is gonna be fun....

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Trump needs to be taken down somehow. He's an enemy and traitor.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
The media is really going all in on this conspiracy theory, arent they?

I do worry about what they're getting ready to rationalize doing.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I hope there is a plan in the works. The Donald is a danger to the U.S.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Hopefully you have a safe room with some cookies and coloring books for Jan. 20, 2017....it is going to be a tough day for some people.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Lol. Chocolate chip please.... or actually this time of year... little sugar cookies shaped like xmas trees would be good. Thanks.

edit on 11-12-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

No different than all the conspiracy theories Republicans tried to push during the campaign.

Votes were rigged until they weren't, Hillary was dead before she wasn't, Hillary wore an earpiece before she didn't, etc.

Basically what I'm saying is that the media is playing both sides to stir up hate and animosity between Americans. If you feel any kind of hate or animosity toward one side or the other it's a safe bet you've become a victim to their propaganda.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join