It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former CIA Operative Robert Baer Calls for new US Election

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

These people are unbelievable! It reminds me a lot of the reaction to Brexit. Left wingers don't like democracy when it doesn't go their way.

I get the feeling the media and certain factions of the government are trying to delegitimize Trump at all costs. What CNN and it's alt-left extremists need to understand is that there wont be another election and continuing to subvert our Republic will likely end in a real civil war. All we heard from the press and the left before the election was that questioning the results was a threat to democracy. Now those same people are going even further and are actually trying to overturn the election!

This can't possibly happen, right?

+22 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
You called it.
More CNN Alt-Left Fake News generating.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
You losers need to stop invoking Brexit as some sort of benchmark for your shambolic decision to elect Trump.
Brexit had nothing to do with Left & Right and everything to do with Sovereignty.

Stop listening to Nigel Farage.

More to the point, stop fearmongering with this civil war crap.
It's all you bang on about nowadays.

link   
a reply to: TheBulk

This is just insane. Maybe its part of a master plan to destroy the Union, I mean otherwise I just cant explain their inability to accept what transpired. I mean do folks really, I mean REALLY want Hillary Clinton THAT badly? /shudder I hear she is still screaming and yelling and slaying puppies and kittens over her loss

+35 more 
link   
I don't know which is worse for the poor dears:

1. That they lost.

2. Who they lost to.

3. How they lost.

4. Reality.

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Former CIA Operative Robert Baer

I see multiple problems with that one statement
Didnt you ?
Evidently not, you went ahead and posted anyhow...
What s even funnier ? CNN is the one that did it...
In other words , who the hell is Ex-CIA operative Robert Baer , and why the hell should anyone care ?

edit on 12/11/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Oh, Trump had a decent amount to do with sovereignty just not in the way you might think.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
There won't be a second vote. Even if there was, Trump won the electorate by such a huge vote, any change wouldn't be significant enough to change the outcome.

All this mess is so silly.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

1. That they lost.

2. Who they lost to.

3. How they lost.

4. Reality.

I choose number 2.

+2 more 
link   
Right, it can't happen, well not unless the result is contested in the Supreme Court. But if that happens then the CIA will have to prove that Russia was behind the hacking, rather than just claiming they were.

It's all wishful thinking and sounds like desperation, to keep the Russians at the top of the bogeyman chart.

link   

When are they going to give it up!!! Do they actually believe they will be able to overturn the election, or are they just trying to create enough noise to delegitimize him? Which would be hard, since most people on the left do not think he is a legit president right now.

Sure seems TPTB are ramping up the Russian angle to go along with the fake news bombardment recently (there are multiple threads just here everyday)......make you wonder what this is really all about. Because they have to know, that if they change the results of the election, insurrection will occur on a massive scale.

edit on am1212201616America/Chicago11p09am by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Oh, Trump had a decent amount to do with sovereignty just not in the way you might think.

Thanks for that random factoid, but I don't care.

It is nothing to do with what I said.

Brexit had nothing to do with Left & Right and everything to do with Sovereignty.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

Have to have that justification before Obama begins to lead a military action from behind against Russia.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

And I don't think anyone ever said it did.

At most, they are compared in that the people did not vote the way our so-called elite betters tried very hard to make us vote.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Right, it can't happen, well not unless the result is contested in the Supreme Court. But if that happens then the CIA will have to prove that Russia was behind the hacking, rather than just claiming they were.

It's all wishful thinking and sounds like desperation, to keep the Russians at the top of the bogeyman chart.

Actually it is a needed investigation and assessment as to whether another country has tried to influence our election. If they have, Trump will remain President, but this point must be ascertained and dealt with. I hope you know we cannot and will not permit this. Or at least we shouldn't. We won't have a President now who supports an investigation, but hopefully some of the agencies will continue to pursue it. It has to be done.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

And I don't think anyone ever said it did.

At most, they are compared in that the people did not vote the way our so-called elite betters tried very hard to make us vote.

And you'd be wrong.
Because they did in the very opening post you've come to the defence of.

It reminds me a lot of the reaction to Brexit. Left wingers don't like democracy when it doesn't go their way.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

This is just insane. Maybe its part of a master plan to destroy the Union, I mean otherwise I just cant explain their inability to accept what transpired. I mean do folks really, I mean REALLY want Hillary Clinton THAT badly? /shudder I hear she is still screaming and yelling and slaying puppies and kittens over her loss

That's exactly what they are doing!!!!

Globalism by the elites is losing traction and they will do ANYTHING including starting a civil war based on racial/political issues in this country to bring it in line. Even at the expense of MILLIONS of lives!

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

1. That they lost.

2. Who they lost to.

3. How they lost.

4. Reality.

I choose number 2.

This WHOLE MESS smells like a #2!!!

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Former huh? Pushed by the not so former? I thought the CIA was not legally allowed to operate within the US? Seems like the CIA has been/is interfering with the US elections and considering their mandate and legal restrictions, wouldn't that be treasonous or at minimum seditious?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
The top brass at the CIA are s****ing themselves. They are going to be wiped out.
Maybe if we have another election and Trump wins again, it will turn into 'best of 5', then 'best of 7'...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join