It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Fills Top Positions With Swamp Creatures

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Here is a clear headed analysis of the Trump cabinet picks from the Corbett Report and it’s a scary, scary analysis. These are not fire breathing Hillary loving, Trump hating commentators. These are alt-news guys who wanted to give Trump a chance

Its going to be a sad thing to see when the Trump deceived ones come down from their psychological prison their in of denial and self deception

Particularly bad, well in-fact there all bad, but particularly most or all are connected to known billionaires like Soros and Rothschild as well many are billionaires.

Trump is draining the swamp with swamp gas

edit on 8-12-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Colbert Report?

the only thing scary about this is why Colbert isn't funny anymore...

If Mnuchin had his way the FED Reserve would cease to exist.... he said that it was a dream... but perhaps with his help, that dream could come true

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Last i knew colbert was bashing trump hard.

Colbert

Colbert with Mark Cuban
edit on 8-12-2016 by chadderson because: links

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Here is a clear headed analysis of the Trump cabinet picks from the Colbert Report

You need to amend that - it's the Corbett Report.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Cold Bert makes me wanna puke. His reputation went under the bus. He's a paid shill for the left.

I admit ... he's a really smart guy and he was blessed with a silver tongue. I just wonder what he does with that tongue when he's not lashing the right with it.

The guy disgusts me. He knows better ... but, what he does makes him rich. He doesn't care about any of you people.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

He's not funny either... Corbett has some good points but he's more anarchist...for my liking...

IT doesn't stop me from occasionally tuning into his videos... he has some good points, but bashing Mnuchin before he is even serving, isn't one of them..

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Here is a clear headed analysis of the Trump cabinet picks from the Colbert Report

You need to amend that - it's the Corbett Report.

I think he was just testing people to see if they watch the video before commenting.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Trump Treasury nominee Steve Mnunchin has a interesting history:

For one episode he joined a credit fund with Soros money and engaged in some of the most egregious foreclosure practices in the entire industry…

Trump Treasury Pick Steve Mnuchin's Bank Foreclosed on a 90-Year-Old Woman's House Over a 27-Cent Error

A bank established by President-elect Donald Trump's choice for Treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, once tried to foreclose on a 90-year-old Florida woman over a $0.27 payment mistake, reported Politico Thursday. Critics in the story allege that OneWest, founded by Mnuchin and partners, took advantage of the 2008 housing collapse by buying out risky loans from mortgage lender IndyMac and, in turn, getting help from Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) to cover the costs.
www.ibtimes.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

"What difference – at this point, what difference does it make?"

MuhaaHaa Ha Ha uh huh u h hu h uu uhh u uuuh

We're screwed.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
fake news

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

Colbert Report?

the only thing scary about this is why Colbert isn't funny anymore...

If Mnuchin had his way the FED Reserve would cease to exist.... he said that it was a dream... but perhaps with his help, that dream could come true

so, you think the fed is bad too huh...

how do you define cult

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

The report is only exposing Trump as the usual banditry coming to office with the usual bandits. As the guy said he exposed the fake, hope and change, Obama as well.

He's only exposing Trump's claim of draining the swamp. With this guy and his history that's a ridiculous claim.

Just like Obama choosing Timothy Geithner

It's that simple. Not complex

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Swamp creatures? How cool, much more trustworthy than politicians.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
This Mnuchin guy who soon will be munchin on our behinds

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
swamp creatures?

I see a parade of Oath keeper, Constitutionally Loyal former General who Obama fired because they would not pledge allegiance to Obama & the Muslim Brotherhood cartel of WH policy directors scattered in Cabinet level positions in various Agencies...

BHO will not get treated very well as the real history of WH #44 goings-on gets revealed...

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

I may well have gone out of my way to call the election for Trump on these forums. I certainly voted for him over The Hilldog.

But ... at every opportunity that has presented itself ... I have let the truth be known that The Don is actually a Democrat.

So ... we can certainly agree that there's nothing complex about the future consistence of the swamp no matter which side of the political landscape you currently find yourself on.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
The report also talks about Trump’s choice of Secretary of Education....A billionaire and the sister of the Blackwater founder. She is an advocate of Charter schools. Oh boy, look for the devastation of the public education system handed over to financial wizards who will privative education in America. American schools will be Wall Street assets soon.
Your children will show up as ticker symbols.

Betsy DeVos is also sister to Erik Prince, a former U.S. Navy SEAL who founded Blackwater, a private security contractor employed by the U.S. government which was widely criticized for actions in the Iraq War

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

I may well have gone out of my way to call the election for Trump on these forums. I certainly voted for him over The Hilldog.

But ... at every opportunity that has presented itself ... I have let the truth be known that The Don is actually a Democrat.

So ... we can certainly agree that there's nothing complex about the future consistence of the swamp no matter which side of the political landscape you currently find yourself on.

Are all these people he's choosing to line his cabinet wall democrats who advocate for democratic issues?

Guys, who for example, want to privatize Medicare, repeal Obamacare are democrats?

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
You don't bring the status quo to a Save America fight.
There are good reasons why these people have been placed there.
Hard to figure out the plan, but bet it is a doozy.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Are all these people he's choosing to line his cabinet wall democrats who advocate for democratic issues?

Guys, who for example, want to privatize Medicare, repeal Obamacare are democrats?

What do you consider democratic issues?

ACA needs to be repealed and replaced... privatizing Medicare is a move to put that responsibility into in a market... It won't affect those in the current suckass system run by the FED GOVT....

What part of smaller FED GOV'T do you not understand?

Remember the last financial collapse? 2007-08.. Fannie Freddie.. deal... who ran that shyte... who forced the banks to go along with those BS no doc loans?

YES.. our FED GOV'T...

Tick tock another 20 Million to the debt clock due to our sooooo efficient lawmakers in DC....

Time to drain that SWAMP....

<<   2  3  4 >>

join