It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Fills Top Positions With Swamp Creatures

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I literally just had that on TV in the background of the battleroom here.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   
My "WE TOLD YOU SO" gif image is coming along nicely. Won't be long now before I spam it all over the boards.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Shouldn't democrats be overjoyed about all the wall street insider picks?

I mean, that's what hillary would have done, and they were knowingly voting for her.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
They're not democrats, so it's okay.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: Snarl
It's that simple. Not complex

I may well have gone out of my way to call the election for Trump on these forums. I certainly voted for him over The Hilldog.

But ... at every opportunity that has presented itself ... I have let the truth be known that The Don is actually a Democrat.

So ... we can certainly agree that there's nothing complex about the future consistence of the swamp no matter which side of the political landscape you currently find yourself on.

I dont think Donald fits either mold of republican or democrat. He is his own party. And also. The mans not even in there yet. WHen he does get in there you can start bitching about him and the swamp if nothing gets done.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: rickymouse
Swamp creatures? How cool, much more trustworthy than politicians.

They are a rarely seen in public creature, skulking around late at night doing their bidding in the darkness...They are known by their Latin name "Skankus cruelsii" and common name where i am from is "meddlesome menace"....they may appear to be a little more trustworthy however they are far more devious and cunning than their counterparts...

Their counterparts would be....Politicians?

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
a reply to: Willtell

"What difference – at this point, what difference does it make?"

MuhaaHaa Ha Ha uh huh u h hu h uu uhh u uuuh

We're screwed.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
There's literally over a dozen threads on the recent posts page with Liberals/Leftists whining about Trump's appointees.

It's great!! If Liberals approved of any of Trump's picks, then Trump @#$@# up.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
If you paid attention to Trump and any of his speeches you would know that the reason he is appointing many of these people is they are the best at what he needs them to do and that is make money not spend it. He wants to run the government like a business and it will work. You have to have insiders to counter other insiders. I never thought he would not appoint people with money or government ties or financial ties but he is not appointing to pay back. He is appointing to get his vision done.

In 08 the Democrats wanted to push through a 'stimulus' package but they should have called it a donor payout. Then his cabinet was filled with politicians and many people he did not know but was helped by. That is the wrong way to do it and now we are in a situation where we need to stop spending and start cutting.

Who should fill his cabinet is the question I ask of those who oppose his choices?

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

It's funny too hear the sounds of special snowflakes melting still reverberating.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
So far the only defense for Trump picking absolute nightmarish people to help him with his "Vision" is: He's hiring evil bastards to beat off the other evil bastards, you know man, Suicide Squad.

Seems to me the rest of the Trump supporters (Who are usually very vocal on ATS) haven't even watched the OP's video and are still caught up on the Colbert Report, which has nothing to do with this thread- but shows you guys jumped the gun.

I'm against Obama and Trump. I'm going to patiently wait for you all to come back to reality and stop supporting this new talking head.

Hold them accountable, don't worship the ground they walk on. Trump does not care about you.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
There's literally over a dozen threads on the recent posts page with Liberals/Leftists whining about Trump's appointees.

It's great!! If Liberals approved of any of Trump's picks, then Trump @#$@# up.

It's posts like these that show the real problem and the darker side of things. It shows that to many Trump supporters it doesn't matter who the appointees are or what they plan on doing as Gov. officials. All that matters is that these Trump supporters get some kind of perceived revenge against those people they disagree with.

It's not about making anything great again at all. It's about creating even more division and attacking others.

This is why nothing Trump does is seen as negative by his supporters. Because what they really desire are attacks upon those they disagree with. So the more horrible the Cabinet is the more they enjoy their petty war against the other side. They don't worry about the future results or overall damage it may cause just as long as they get their revenge.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThinkingCap

Hold them accountable, don't worship the ground they walk on. Trump does not care about you.

Yep. the only thing Trump cares about is enriching himself and his buddies. A hard rain is going to fall on so many of Trump supporters when they discover too late that they are viewed as disposable by the elite in Trump's cabinet.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

there are good reasons why these people have been placed there

Yeah to screw us over massively and rake in trillions of dollars off of us.

Anyone that thinks that's good needs a lobotomy.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

there are good reasons why these people have been placed there

Yeah to screw us over massively and rake in trillions of dollars off of us.

Anyone that thinks that's good needs a lobotomy.

Like the chinese and those bail outs we didnt actually need.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I wanted to vote Trump since about May-June 2016... followed MSM as much as I could tolerate

when it came voting day ->

the road to the poll place was detoured, then the crowd was so big I decided Not to Vote
a friend already in line said it took him 1 1/2 hour line wait

I really thought that this election I could actually cast a vote for the winner...
I have a 10 11 election string of voting against-the-presidential winner, that's since 1972...

from the looks of the military Generals on the WH appointment list.... a Trump Cabinet might just turn out to be more-of-the-same Globalist Deep State puppet-masters

I had been hoping for a revival of a JFK promise-&-hope future with the Trump...
but i'm getting the uneasy, eerie feeling overtaking my psyche as things develop...

Perhaps I was 'right' in not casting a vote for the GOP ticket after all ...only time will tell
edit on th31148133239209132016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

those bail outs we didnt actually need

Without those bailouts we wouldn't have an auto industry anymore, but I guess that doesn't matter to you.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
The American people are going to be working like slaves with no retirement, education, vacation, or healthcare by the time Trump's administration gets through. And forget about nature- there won't be a tree, field, or animal left in America by the time they're done.

Then will we finally know what destroying America is really all about, and it will be too late to do anything about it. Our only hope is that the administration and congress will be so extreme that the democrats take over congress in 2018.
edit on 9-12-2016 by CB328 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Some of us can say over and over again - we told you so.

I thought we have one the brightest scientists, educators, researchers and other qualified individuals from all walks of life, and why is this conman (read Trump University) appointing only billionaire CEOS who screws people to make those billions?

These guys file bankruptcies ( WWE, Arizona Carl’s Jr. franchisees etc) and may be paying no taxes as well .

What a scam perpetrated on american public.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
If your source is Steven Colbert, whom WikiLeaks revealed to be taking orders from the Clinton Campaign, you might be watching fake news.

That's funny you should mention that because Steven Colbert mentioned it too. He shoots down your little theory about who funds him and reminds everyone that what he does isn't news in the first place.

I was just coining a popular phrase.

He's right, he doesn't do news he does propaganda. And I didn't see anything there that shoots anything down, just saw a bunch of deflection.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join