It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German intelligence officer 'arrested over Islamist plot' raising fears agency has been infiltrated

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   

German intelligence officer has reportedly been arrested over a suspected Islamist plot to bomb the agency's headquarters in Cologne.
The suspect attempted to pass on "sensitive information about the BfV (Germany's domestic security agency), which could lead to a threat to the office", an official told the newspaper.

"He is accused of making Islamist remarks online under a false name, and offering internal information during chats," a BfV spokesman said.
Online chats were apparently found between the suspect and other Islamists in which he attempted to recruit them to the intelligence agency to mount an attack on "non-believers", carrying out a bomb attack on the spy HQ "in the name of Allah".

German intelligence officer 'arrested over Islamist plot' raising fears the spy agency has been infiltrated

This story shows that Islamic radicalism is alive, well, and has even infiltrated intelligence agencies. There are also instructions of Islamic terrorists organizations showing their followers how to start forest fires in countries like the U.S. This is happening meanwhile political correctness is plaguing western society and labeling anyone as "Islamophobe" and "racist" who points to these radical Islamist threats.

You have to wonder how many Islamist radicals have infiltrated these organizations and are using their positions to help groups like ISIS.

Now, with the latest threat from the President of Turkey Erdogan that he will flood once again Greece with boats full of refugees, which will happen within weeks according to Erdogan, how will European authorities vet all these people?

edit on 1-12-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct subject

edit on 1-12-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Europe is so screwed. I hope its not already too late for the US. These people make it clear what their aims are. So no one should be surprised.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse
I was wondering why the hesitation for this to show up on ATS. I read about it yesterday and thought to myself how the Germans are probably eyeing everyone from within with suspicion now. It really hurts when you cant trust your own team. Thank goodness nothing happened.

Of course there is always the chance it is just fabricated propaganda on their part, or an attempted false flag.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   

There are also videos of ISIS showing their followers how to start forest fires in countries like the U.S.

What?!

Gatlinburg, TN is up in flames right now! Please don't tell me it was terrorism.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Gatlinburg Fire Update: Internet Speculates About ISIS & Terrorism
Published 3:09 am EST, November 30, 2016 Updated 11:01 pm EST, November 30, 2016 16 Comments By Jessica McBride
There is no evidence at all that terrorists or ISIS are behind the Gatlinburg fire, and authorities have not said as much. No terrorist organizations have claimed any responsibility, either.

However, there is evidence that Islamic terrorists and Jihadists may have turned to or advocated for arson fire as a general method of terror. The hashtags #FireJihad and #ForestJihad are starting to take off on Twitter. In Israel, a series of fires in recent days is considered possible terrorism.

Authorities have said very little about the Sevier County fire’s cause thus far. They have simply said that its origins are human-caused. That comment was attributed to National Park Service spokeswoman Dana Soehn, who did not provide further details, said KTLA, adding that the cause is under investigation.

However, that could mean that the fire was caused accidentally by human negligence versus a purposeful arson fire. The blaze has killed three people, destroyed resorts, homes, and businesses, and led to general devastation as it rips through the tourist gateway to the Smoke Mountains.

Sadly, arson fires are not that unusual in Tennessee (and they are not foreign terrorist related). In fact, one local television station took great pains to inform people on the internet that a story about two arson suspects in Tennessee had been published before the Gatlinburg blaze.

What evidence is there that terrorists or ISIS have turned to fire as their latest weapon? For one, what is going on in Israel.

heavy.com... orest-jihad/

As for the (instructions )from Islamic extremist groups in their websites telling and showing their followers how to start forest fires? It's been happening since at least 2008.

Islam group urges forest fire jihad
Josh Gordon | September 7, 2008 - 8:03AM

AUSTRALIA has been singled out as a target for "forest jihad" by a group of Islamic extremists urging Muslims to deliberately light bushfires as a weapon of terror.

US intelligence channels earlier this year identified a website calling on Muslims in Australia, the US, Europe and Russia to "start forest fires", claiming "scholars have justified chopping down and burning the infidels' forests when they do the same to our lands".

Islam group urges forest fire jihad

www.dailymail.co.uk... .html

intelligence agencies have also indicated that "terrorists are interested in using fire as a weapon close to major cities." They don't state "what terrorists" they talk about, but with the U.S. government changing the narrative of facts to avoid publishing "Islamic terrorist attacks".

Homeland Security Warns of Terrorist Wildfire Attacks

Fire Wars: Past And Future Terrorist Attacks On American Forests Warrant Priority Attention

This is what Israeli news are saying about the unusual amount of forest fires they have had recently.

By ANNA AHRONHEIM

11/24/2016 17:42

As Israel burns, are we looking at a new form of eco-terrorism?

With wildfires currently raging across Israel for a third consecutive day, many are concerned that this may be a new form of terrorism.

Fires from an estimated 220 points of origin have broken out throughout central and northern Israel since Wednesday and assessments by police have strengthened suspicions that many were deliberately set and were nationalistically motivated.

www.jpost.com...

Such fires are also being caused in European nations.

Arson Jihad: FIRES Caused by Muslim Migrants Rage On in Europe
By Pamela Geller - on September 7, 2016

“Fire Allegedly Caused by Migrants Rages On in SE Bulgaria,” Novinite, September 7, 2016:

A fire that broke out on Tuesday in the area of Gramatikovo, not far from the Bulgarian-Turkish border, has been spreading for 24 hours, firefighters say.

A group of seven Afghan migrants has been detained in relation to the events, according to police officials.

Public broadcaster BNT, however, quotes local authorities as saying the blaze was caused by another migrant group, made of Syrian nationals, who were arrested earlier, not far from the village of Gramatikovo.

Firefighters and volunteers have been fighting the flames since Tuesday morning.

Malko Tarnovo mayor Iliyan Yanchev told Focus Radio on Wednesday morning the rough and steep terrain made it more difficult to contain the fire, whose front could possibly spread to a nearby forest area.

According to local sources, a group of 15-year-old youths have been arrested over the fires in Spain, France and Portugal. – “youths,” you know what that means.

Three separate fires – Spanish Police believe it was started deliberatel

The fires were started in Javea is an upmarket resort… tourists were targeted.

Arson Jihad: FIRES Caused by Muslim Migrants Rage On in Europe

In the above link they mention other forest fires. The problem is, a lot of European news won't identify the identity of arsonists because of pc, so we don't know how many of these attacks have been caused by Islamic extremists vs dumb and stupid teenagers thinking arson is fun.

edit on 1-12-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   

BTW, I should have written "there are instructions made by Islamic terrorist groups in their websites teaching other Islamic extremists to set fires."

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Slightly off topic but when European countries struggle to deport known terrorists it goes without saying that there publicity and message can spread. If you find a known and wanted terrorist within Europe it will take between 10-15 years to deport as the case gets tied up in the court of human rights with appeal after appeal.

Europe is a f#cking hell hole because it was weak in dealing with the initial threat and the Merkel open border islamification wet dream policy was just shear madness and could very well be viewed as a terrorist act due to the danger it put the native population in.

If it is the case where "terrorist" have infiltrated intelligence agencies then you need to look at the vetting process and just how it happened, getting jobs there is not a quick sit down interview with a 10 minute discussion about the weather..

RA

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

BTW, I should have written "there are instructions made by Islamic terrorist groups in their websites teaching other Islamic extremists to set fires."

Just spit balling but it is not rocket science that needs a manual,

Create fire chapter ONE::: Put fuel on object, spark near fuel= Fire...... Dance in sandles

RA

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   

I don't know,it smells like a set up to me...An Intel officer,posting sensitive material,ONLINE,using a fake name,lol come on people we are talking about the people who track and investigate this exact kind of thing,and you are telling me he/she couldn't cover their ass?
Could be that I need more coffee to fully wake up,but maybe this guy found a plot by the BfV to bomb their own country and blame it on ISIS,and when he/she tried to investigate they burned him/her....

edit:Ok after rereading my own reply I have to admit that is some very wild speculation....Still tho,I trust no Intel agency
edit on 405Thursday01ampam2016-12-01T06:05:36-06:0006America/Chicago by wildapache because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Silence in the german news about this, at least I did not heard anything about it yet. Do not watch TV much but listen to radio.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

If we had any manhood left we would have bombed Turkey to oblivion for threatening us like this, and we've would've sent the refugees to their neighbouring countries where they have kin.. they have no business being in Europe like this. It's absurd, this is the responsibility of Syria's neighbours.. Saudi Arabia have millions of tents just sitting around..

This whole thing is a total scam..

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   

No surprise there.

It says "forgotten historic events, founding of the Verfassungsschutz 1941, Berlin"

Add: from a satire magazine.

edit on 2-12-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadMoonJester

Excuse me, are you insane? Not only would this kill millions of innocent people it would drown europe in a wave of refugees. You would have sent the refugees to their neighbouring countries, what gives you to right? And if you´re a fellow german because you say "for threatening us", educate yourself on our military capabilities please.

This is the most disgusting post I´ve seen in a while here on ATS.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Had this occurred in the states than it would be labeled as the ultimate proof of alphabet agencies plotting false flags right away.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Do we know that this wasn't simply a fundraiser to mount funds and opinion against Islam? How many "plots" have been foiled by the FBI here but always somehow trace back to the FBI as being involved from the get-go?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

What gives me the right? WHAT!? WHAT GIVES THEM THE RIGHT? They have NO BUSINESS BEING HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE. And ever since day one this has been a giant catastrophy, even Merkel has admitted that. But no.. you're acting like I'm the one that's taking huge liberties saying they have no business being here.. How are the politicians and people like you not taking huge liberties in doing the absolutely dumbest thing we could do in this situation? I'm not the one that need to explain myself here, you are. The politicians are.

What gives me the right? How about it's my f*cking country? What gives them the right? NOTHING!

It's only natural to any intelligent man that their neighbors and their religious kin should be the first to take care of them.. What gives me the right? You're insane.. why would it be preferable to let Europe - a country that is not only more distant geographically but also more distant culturally - take care of these refugees? Why is that rational? That is insane.. it doesn't make any sense. As if Middle Eastern immigrants hadn't already proven themselves to be the absolutely worst immigrants one could ever imagine. As if they hadn't already invalidated themselves collectively. If you can't recognise that this is a divide and conquer scheme you are completely clueless about the whole situation.

I don't even know how you can pretend that letting Europe take care of these refugees is the rational choice. Are you truly that stupid? Yeah, let's let them all in.. even when Turkey is threatening us with this whole scenario? Even when Gaddafi warned us and threatened us with a refugee crisis? Even when Saudi Arabia has millions of tents WITH F*CKING AIR CONDITIONING just sitting there not being used? Even when ISIS have outright stated that they will use the situation to infiltrate us? Even when they've already used the situation to commit terrorist attacks? Yeah.. very reasonable of you. Pfft... How about you justify this situation? I'm not the one supporting a completely untenable position. You are. You are the one with blood on your hands, you are the one supporting the rape of hundreds of thousands of European woman. You're a disgrace and your ancestors would spit in your face for such cowardice.

As if your post isn't the most pathetic and disgusting post in the whole thread.. cuck.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   
First, learn to read but for you, I´ll repeat my question because you´re so rilled up, you did not even understand it.
Before you jump to overly emotional conclusions again and make YOURSELF look like an idiot.
Again:

What gives you the right to dictate the neigbhboring countries to take up the refugees you would create? That is my point and it´s even in the same sentence. You don´t want the refugees and they don´t want them. You´re pathetic for wanting to kill millions of innocent people by droping even more bombs on their head. Calling me stupid because I´ve some humanity left is outrageous!

It´s also my country if we talk about Germany now. I don´t want it to drown in refugees either but that does not mean I´m willing to kill them and send them to a foreign country like kettle, but just not to us... Or think I have any say in the business of other sovereign countries refugee-politics. Your pathetic for not seeing that.

Black and white is your world, open your horizont a bit. I´m against to current refugee waves and have first hand negative experience from day one but that does not mean I´m thinking I have ANY RIGHT in saying that the neighboring countries (who are not even in the EU, btw) have to take them all. It´s not a question if they should take them up because like you say, muslims, show some help (I´m with you on that). But my question was:

What gives you the right to decide over the killing of millions of innocent people and the surroundin neighbors politics. NOTHING.
edit on 20-12-2016 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Good post, Verschickter.
Don't expect pragmatism on ATS though... the usual answer to terrorism here is:

If the house is on fire, you don't look for the arsonist - you firebomb it.

Why? Because cause and effect-links are hard... and thinking too much hurts.
edit on 20-12-2016 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

I don't need a "right", it's the rational choice.. it should simply be expected of them as Muslims to show solidarity to their own kind. Especially when they have millions of tents available just sitting there gathering dust..

What gives these virtue signalling corrupt asshole politicians the right to ruin Europe when there are other options that are far better?

How about you turn around and ask yourself that very same question.

And since you're not familiar with internet hyperbole let me enlighten you: maybe nuking a country over some comments would be a slight overreaction and exaggeration? The point being: we should play hardball with Turkey.. they think they can blackmail us like this and play both sides coyly like they have been doing? Uh, uh.. if we had any dignity and self-respect left they would never provoke us and threaten us like this. Instead the Turks have delusions of grandeur and Ottoman like ambitions and we're feeding into their delusions by continually displaying our weakness and making concessions to Islam.

The whole damned Islamic world already thinks Europe is ripe for the picking.. they see a continent of sheep and they're salivating at the prospect of conquest. You can already hear them speak of it.. "Your daughters will be Muslims", "Your women are ours!", "Europe will be Islamic!"

Thanks to you clueless bleeding heart liberals we will get to see the Nazification of Europe in our lifetime.. too bad you people couldn't see beyond your own nose. This will not end well and it is becoming increasingly obvious but still you people are asleep at the wheel, still remaining utterly clueless about the ramifications of your braindead policies.

Through your bumbling idiocy you have ruined a people, you have ruined a continent.. Europe is dead, a corpse! Its only worth in the future will be to provide fertilizer for a new order that will be free of the indulgent and weak egalitarianism of the past.. BY NECESSITY. Survival or death. This is the way of the dialectic process of political rule.. Either way we're all f*cked and the blame lay squarely at the feet of the useful idiot cultural Marxists..

As if this wasn't all by design..

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Of course it´s all my fault.

<<   2 >>

join