It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's History is the Truth ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: one4all

"Oil is not millions of years old it is FRESH"

I don't know about that, i mean current theory seems to suggest the Earths oil deposits formed during the Jurassic period(180 million/140 million years ago) and also the Cretaceous period(140 million/65 million years ago).

Its fresh because its stored underground under optimum condition and pressure.

Current theory is pliable....true history is not.

This is a prime example of information in the public domain which is overtly suppressed by proxy when the educational institutions withold it intentionally......here we go ok.

Take a piece of paper draw a line through the middle of it.........3 inches below the line draw an irregular ballon shape the size of a plum.....then drop down the page 3 more inches and draw another 1/3 bigger irregularly shaped balloon and shade it in lightly ....the empty spaces surrounding shapes you drew represent ROCK...now consider this.....the first irregular balloon shape is a NATURAL GAS RESEVOIR......the one below it 1/3 larger is an OIL RESEVOIR....the GAS...CAME FROM THE OIL which is a bio-mass......the GAS ROSE up from the bio-mass.....the biomass SANK to the depth it is at THROUGH A SLURRY.....the gases formed as the biomass began to chemiclly change and ROSE UP THROUGH THE SLURRY BECAUSE THEY COULD FREELY TRAVEL UP....showing us exactly how long it took for the biomass rock and gas deposits to all form [science has now proven rock can form in as little as 2 years under specific condition].......and it was surely not millions of years.

You can go to any library and find pictures showing this...it is simply that NO ONE EXPLAINS IT IN SCHOOLS..they casually and in a globally uniform manner slip past it.

This is no big new news...lol.

The actions which put the biomass and overburden in place in a way enbabling the processes are also illustrated in 1000s of books....and it doesnt take much curiosity or any imaginatory stretching to simply consider how this situation could have happened....and all the information you need to prove to yourself what the truth really is...IS AVAILABLE....in any library....but YOU HAVE TO DISCOVER THE TRUE CAUSATORY PROCESSES on your own....because schools do not teach it.

Like I said there is no disclosure here everything is in any library...everything is right in front of us....and has been for CENTURIES.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I'm not trying to sound like a dummy but what do you mean by " it's not in my contract " . Is that a figure of speech ? Thanks for the resources by the way. Im going to look into them soon as i get a chance .

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: autopat51

History re-sh*ts itself is what I always say lol

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

EXACTLY.

The photon belt encounter, thanks to Mother Earth, is to give minimum suffering to mankind and maximum benefit. The real benefits of this, is from what is actually causing the photons. It is linked with the convergences. If we are sufficiently evolved, great advancements will occur in our consciousness as we attune to the higher-frequencies. The photon-belt encounter are intended to be a positive experience.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleFire

The "contrct" reference was a reference to a service to others commitment on a personal level.It is possible to be taken to a level of selfawareness most do not know exist and those who do must spend lifetimes learning and focusing.There is a test one must take to allow self-definition to take place...I was taken there artificially in a moment.....one must with 100% belief self-immolate spiritually and philisophiclly and emotionally to a degree which replicates the choice of tangible physical self-immolation....in a nutshell I ended up in the line on the right side.....lol.....you will find many books which peripherally support my data...now that you have the template the answers will fall into place for you....when i was a kid in school I NEVER followed the class instead I read my entire textbook the first few days and just took tests,I had been taught a concept which showed me that every question must by proxy INCLUDE WITHIN ITSELF a portion of the ANSWER.....soooooo because you CANNOT concieve of a question without knowing the answer....all I had to do was sit down with an exam without studying at all....look at each question and identify the answer within it and roll down the pages until I was done and I always had very high marks.

So the "contract" reference which I did a 2x take on before writing.... I didnt expect anyone to dial in on it....well done.

I apologise for waxing poetic...but the methods used to disguise the truth from us while all the data we need to discover it is right under our noses does not work if you know how to find the tiny bits of ANSWER WITHIN THE QUESTION...if none exists something is wrong.It is called reverse extrapolation and it leds to ALL ANSWERS or to "truth" or natures pattern or template.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

So all this you speak of above, your saying this David Hamel guy explains?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
No, I am saying he mentions an event date which IMHO is correct,that is what I see in his work.I am not sure what you or anyone else would take out of his work.

It is my belief that we choose our own path, we learn or we do not. I dug deep,I havent spent my time indoctrinating others,that is a cause or a job,and I am not into that,I am simply discussing how I see things.I offer no "proof" only a direction I am coming from.

If you consider the bigger picture you may understand why this is such personal journey.....this isnt just gossip of the day....this generic information should change ones entire life forever and this is a big deal,one ends up being involved in the real human race,to survive,not to share discourse.To be frank I dont have time to spend trying to change peoples perspectives on this issue,it is to big of life changing topic to invest a small to medium level of time with,and I just dont have the time to walk people through the steps,right now i am looking for a white knight who has a million or so bucks to spare,I am looking locally,not online,I have no desire to adverise in cyberspce,and I cannot possibly put out one iota of information which is not already available in the public domain.

Truly there is no time to spare and I myself am facing a monumental challenge simply applying my knowledge pesonally.Watch the Zeta Movie if you are so inclined,and Newearths videos,everything you need is within this data,and everything they say can be checked out and verified if you have TIME TO DO SO.Governments and the Wealthy are preparing Religons and Corporations are preparing,small groups and individuals are preparing,the key is understanding and believing the data,and I am afraid that at this late date unless you have the cash and ability to devote every minute to one single focused cause,well you just dont have much of a chance,and a billion dollars will not buy you safety if you arent preparing now or arent already booked into a bunker/coffin, I only have time and energy to teach a few people how I see things,it is a long and tedious process fighting to change someones perspective,so students must be motivated themselves,money drives people to a new level of understanding,people see how truly screwed up this world is when they go from zero to a hundred million dollars in 5 years for example......and if they werent born into money and brainwashed from birth most are already aware the system is fixed and are WILLING to believe and quicker to learn.This is now simply a time issue.

There is no Coles notes version of this reality,re-learning takes a very long time and tremendous volumes of energy and effort,I could fast-track anyone but it still would take me a year I do not have to spare,I have to make my time count right now,and to be frank again,the boat wont hold everyone no matter how you stack em......so at this point its pretty much a done deal.

This is no time to be rocking the boat, its time to be filling it,freaking the masses out will not fill the boat,it will SINK IT,this took me many years to accept,it is difficult to come to terms with and I rationlise it that Mother Nature finds a way,there are no guarantees,you either put yourself in the best spots or you do not,it is tha simple,everything else is up to Mother Nature,yes you can increase your odds of being a part of Mother Natures future,but only the planets future is a sure bet.
edit on 26-11-2016 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I just looked up the Zeta movie. Wheeww ! thats alot of information to take in . I would like to watch it piece by piece as I have the time. Then again assuming that the information is correct , I really dont know if i would want to know if it pretty much say's "your screwed and there's nothing you can do about it". I am very sceptical of it though. It seems like there have always been these well laid out Dooms Day scenario's that always come to past. I'm sure my curiosity will get the best of me and I'll end up watching it. Don't take this the wrong way but I do hope your wrong lol .

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I dont see it as "you are screwed and there is nothing you can do about it"......I see it as " a storm is coming so get ready".

No one gives a supported date and this is what will expose 6 billion people to a sudden unexpected demise.

I dont completely understand why Antonia does what she does , but she is 100% on the right track and correct in her summary of some critical survival strategies .... I incorporate many of her ideas into my own lifeplan but I am afraid she isnt getting right down to brass tacks because she is completely service to others like I am but from a different angle...her humanitarian survival strategy is more generic than mine is but no more service-to-others.

www.youtube.com...

One could simplify everything and say that we define our own futures...because if you KNOW you CAN manifest yourself a place in Earths future beyond this event....no guarantees....just the guarantee of a fighting chance.FYI I do not consider a DUMB to be a high % survival option and would only take it if it was a final option.....better strategies are available and cost effective...IMHO Survivalists are by and large hooped as are DUMBS.....anyone can for example scoop out a hidey-hole on the NA Craton and roll the dice....but there is a constellation of peripheral concerns which DUMBS do not remediate.As far as building survival communities of100-300 people for maximum chance to make it.....lol....IMHO my small group might not see 100 people together for a year or more......IMHO this is an extinction level event which humanity consistantly surfs as do many different species.....you will need weapons but to keep starving animals from eating us...we will with a 100% certainty wish to help EVERY SINGLE PERSON WE FIND ALIVE...for that will be the Prime Directive for every human left alive by hook or by crook or by majic beans.

Zeta Talk...Onlyoneplan....Newearth...anything Nibiru...David Hamel...anything related to crustal displacement...crop circles...UFOS...Alien Abductions...Free Energy/Neutral Dimension Fields...Global Religons...TPTB/Secret Societies.....everyone has to play their part in the Global Humanitarian Symphony or be a thread of the Global Humanitarian Tapestry which we represent and reflect.....these things are all inextricably interwoven.

Did you know that the LDS and JW faiths both claim direct extra-terrestrial beginnings...so millions of them are peripherally preparing....but IMHO the DUMBS and underinformed "Survivalists" are on the same survivability level as Doctrines which do not provide the full and complete story as evidenced by the semi-prepredness we see,as with anything there is only one OPTIMAL or RIGHT way to approach this incoming natural event or storm....and it is naturalistic approach.

When the phrase "comes in like a Thief in the Night" is referenced....it has a dual meaning....first of all many things change the path of Nibiru during its complete orbit so there can be no EXACT TIME available unless you are in contact with Nibiru or have scout sattelites equipped with Telescopes already in DEEPSPACE racing towards Nibiru hoping to give us prior warning of arrival in real-time.....the other 1/2 of the dual meaning is that the Calender is intentionally screwed with preventing anyone from tracking Nibirus timeing from Earth history Cycle to Cycle....TPTB who wish to RULE HUMANITIES RESURGANCE wish the masses to be caught off-guard....they rationalise that there is 100% NO WAY to save the masses and full disclosure would result in revolution possibly Global MADD ,preventing THEM from completing their HUMANITARIAN AS THEY CLAIM actions of building DUMBS for their pre-selected few.

So you must abandon conventional calenders and time keeping and also abandon the idea of exact foreknowledge....one must read the natural peripheral influences which precede this event.....every storm sends out warnings before it arrives...every one.

I wish the multi-Epochs worth of data was wrong....lol.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Are you talking about the same Nibiru that Zecharia Sitchin speaks of ? If so wouldnt we be able to see this planet way ahead of time ? This all seems to cover a wide range of subjects. I'm not trying to be lazy , and i do plan on trying to read through this as time allows for me too , but could you give a brief description of what's going on here other than cataclysmic results from nibiru. I dont mean to waist your time ,and understand if you cant. I guess in short I,m wanting to know is this anything other than the normal Nibiru story that says earth gets wiped out every 3600 years from this unknown planet passing its orbit near earth?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

I guess if you call impending doom within the coming decade normal...yes.... this is a story about Global Destruction via a cyclical naturally occuring event....I dont care about Nibirus cachet or current popularity....Nibiru simply happens to fit the bill.....I dont even knowledge and validate the name Nibiru personally but a dynamic such described is the ONLY thing which could have created our planets current geology.My big picture was complete before I learned about Wormwood as a small boy....Wormwood allowed me to self-validate as a child....Nibiru is simply todays description of historys Wormwood.

BTW ..."cataclysmic results" from my perspective means a global re-set,every Continent moved and re-surfaced....wiped clean.......global displacement waves....no Mad Max scenario because no one will be left.....only very small isolated pockets of severely displaced dying humans with near zero resources most ALONE for long long time before re-uniting with a group of any kind.....your big-out bags and Ar-15s and Bio-Bunkers will not save you....there will be no post-apocolypse side-show.....it will be cave-man style living for extremely few extremely seperated humans until the 2-4 generation post-event.....then one baby step at a time all over again.

The Bunkers will mostly be under 1+ mile of mud,or micro/sonic waved like a bag of popcorn,or permabaked,or under 3000 feet of water.

BTW....this is about WHY OUR HISTORY IS SO TWISTED SUPPRESSED AND INTENTIONALLY ALTERED....it is always a sruggle for post-event between TPTB.....always.....we are simply the Sheeple and TPTB already know enough breeding stock make it every cycle...so their sights are set on post-event knowledge and medical and tech control more than post-event survival for masses .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join