It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exercise your Second Amendment right, Let’s make the NRA regret giving us the right to bear arms

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: roaland
a reply to: jimmyx

there not just stupid, there a bunch of crybabies who have to resort to violence because they didn't get their way. So that makes them not only stupid idiots, that makes stupid idiot crybabies. People on my side of the isle sure as hell didn't resort to massive violence and riots (can we stop calling them protests now?) when Obama got elected.

I've lost count of how many people I read about just here on ATS where posters said they were going to have an armed riot if Hillary won the election. We have a whole segment of people here who fantasize daily about "trespassers" and get off on the idea of getting to kill someone (who for some reason is always a liberal).

Don't worry, there's plenty of idiotic violent fantasies to go around.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
What the heck is a "sanctuary campus"?

If it's what I'm afraid it is, that'll last just long enough for the alumni, who write those checks that colleges love so much, to become aware.

Like a sanctuary city, but for a campus. I assume this means in practical terms that they bring in illegals, house them in dorms, set them up with a bunch of student loan debt, and then pocket the cash.

That doesn't sound to me like it will last long, even at state schools. And it's a ridiculous concept.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

So nothings changed you say??

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell

Only for the wealthy and corporate...all others that are poor and not white, it'll be at least 4 years of hell

So nothings changed you say??

edit on 18-11-2016 by mikell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: DBCowboy

That's an image I didn't need, thank you so much...

Anyhow, he's not wrong...most of these nitwits aren't really as stupid as they sound...I hope...merely ignorant, and most will grow out of it.

Or so I keep telling myself.

Honestly, they're (for the most part) not stupid. They might not all be geniuses, but they'll still be in the top third which are degree holders. What they are, is inexperienced. People hear theory about the world, but then they have no idea how to make anything happen. There's an interesting parallel here to the idea of Trump throwing out all the insiders (which is why he's not doing it). It's all the same idea the Bolsheviks proved ends in disaster every time.

To sum it up, it's basically a bunch of people who have ideals, never encounter groups with contrary ideas, and have no idea how to make it all work together. They'll learn in time (maybe), but given the current hiring practices in the US a lot of them won't ever learn.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Well they are emotional idiots. Cant help their ignorance, nor their emotional, incoherent responses.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
This isn't over! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Nothing is over until we say it is...

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
This isn't over! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Nothing is over until we say it is...

I hate Nazi's.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
yeah, keep calling them idiots...that'll help your cause

They're idiots. The NRA and our conservatives populating the USA encourage anyone who may legally do so to purchase firearms for themselves. If the jackass in this article is advocating commission of crimes with said firearms, then he's little more than a criminal minded twit who is advocating violation of existing laws. The reaction to that will not be to run to the standard anti-2nd position of "OMG!!! GUNS WERE USED!!!! OMFG!!! BAN GUN!" it will instead be a reaction of "Enjoy either your lengthy prison stay for breaking the law or your eternal dirt nap for targeting the wrong SOB in attempting to make a misguided political statement with your newly acquired firearm."

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

I've lost count of how many people I read about just here on ATS where posters said they were going to have an armed riot if Hillary won the election.

Then you'll have no trouble finding me some examples of ATS members saying they would take up arms and "riot?" (There's a difference between what you're claiming and statements of rebellion against the government, for what it's worth, though I understand that nuance is easily lost, especially on anyone even remotely sympathetic to those who destroy their own communities as an act of protest against people thousands of miles away.)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snippythehorse
They'll find ample employment in the FEMA Camps....the fit to work ones anyways....
The ovens for the rest....

and you honestly wonder why most of the country hates Trump.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

They'll find ample employment in the FEMA Camps....the fit to work ones anyways....

Do not confuse apathy for bewilderment, my friend.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Burd, I do not normally agree with you. I am a 2nd supporter, but the gun nuts are going to be the end of this country. There are way too many irresponsible gun owners in this country to make a logical argument for less gun regulation.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

I've lost count of how many people I read about just here on ATS where posters said they were going to have an armed riot if Hillary won the election.

Then you'll have no trouble finding me some examples of ATS members saying they would take up arms and "riot?" (There's a difference between what you're claiming and statements of rebellion against the government, for what it's worth, though I understand that nuance is easily lost, especially on anyone even remotely sympathetic to those who destroy their own communities as an act of protest against people thousands of miles away.)

There were politicians saying they would take up their muskets. Yeah you guys won, I am sitting back, waiting to see how this works out, and then I will make my decision. I love being an independent.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I am not apathetic about anything, I intend to spend the next four years holding Trump and his administrations feet to the fire, first sniff of scandal, I am exposing. Trump has not been truly vetted, the next four years will be interesting, don't even get me started on Pence.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
A student, too young to even have fully developed critical thinking skills, said something shocking to make himself the center of attention among his peers and that means something

Not really.

When the media grows weary of this garbage and move on to the next shiny object, they will go back to planning Spring Break.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

that would first require the media be non-bias, honest and journalistic. I wouldn't hold my breath haha

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Burd, I do not normally agree with you. I am a 2nd supporter, but the gun nuts are going to be the end of this country. There are way too many irresponsible gun owners in this country to make a logical argument for less gun regulation.

Really? What's the crime commission rate among those "gun nuts?" I can help you out a little by telling you statistics show less than 20% of "gun crime" is committed by legal owners of firearms. I can also tell you from simple math that there are 300 million+ firearms owned in America... 13,286 people were killed (not counting suicides) by firearms last year, with that being a combination of murders and justifiable shootings in self defense. Even assuming all of these were illegal killings, though, you've got 0.0044%, less than 5 out of 100,000 firearms used as the instrument of death in an incident.

You have less chance of being shot in this country than you have of dying due to a medical blunder. That's the tird leading cause of death in the USA at between a half a million and a million deaths per year in the US depending on how "blunder" is classified and which study is used. Even on the low side of the coin, that makes going to your doctor 40 times more risky than going to your local shooting range. So this country mandated paying into that murder machine via the ACA but the same jackasses behind that bill are also the same ones who push America's murder rate with firearms as a reason to infringe on our Constitutional rights? Bullsnip!

NO MORE INFRINGING

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I am not apathetic about anything, I intend to spend the next four years holding Trump and his administrations feet to the fire, first sniff of scandal, I am exposing. Trump has not been truly vetted, the next four years will be interesting, don't even get me started on Pence.

You misunderstand. My post was to indicate that few of us are wondering why anyone hates Trump. We aren't bewildered by the hate, we simply don't give a damn why some hate him. You can't please everybody, and some folks just love to hate, so the best course of action obviously involves total apathy towards the haters.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: infolurker

What scares me is that in 30 years, one of these pampered idiots is going to be president.

Wrong. I'll be Dictator by then.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join