It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exercise your Second Amendment right, Let’s make the NRA regret giving us the right to bear arms

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: roaland
a reply to: jimmyx

there not just stupid, there a bunch of crybabies who have to resort to violence because they didn't get their way. So that makes them not only stupid idiots, that makes stupid idiot crybabies. People on my side of the isle sure as hell didn't resort to massive violence and riots (can we stop calling them protests now?) when Obama got elected.

it's THEY'RE not stupid...not...THERE not stupid....the irony, and that's not a device you use on wrinkled clothes

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snippythehorse
They'll find ample employment in the FEMA Camps....the fit to work ones anyways....
The ovens for the rest....

Look! An honest one!

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

If they actually try to follow through on this, they may wipe themselves out as a generation. There a lot of people in this nation who know a good deal more about how to use a gun than they do. Many of them likely voted for the other side.

Now, I don't wish a Civil War on anyone, but I don't think there will be one unless they provoke it at this rate ... unless something unforeseen happens like faithless electors and then all bets are off in that scenario because the election will well and truly have been stolen.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

hahaha my spelling of their got you worked up? lol you need a drink to relax my friend

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I keep saying there will be a war.

The ironic thing is that most of these morons will ask their parents for money to fund it!
edit on 18-11-2016 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

The poor indoctrinated fool probably also thinks that a mass-expression of ones opinion is a good way to say thanks to the Main Stream Media - who gave Americans the 1st amendment.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

maybe they can get daddy Soros to help with that
he seems to have funded Hilary and the riots well enough. Not to mention spending 4.5 million dollars to try to get Sheriff Joe out of office. And here i thought Dems were against Soros and big corporate money
edit on 18-11-2016 by roaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

That'll be interesting too when half of them discover that daddy and/or mommy voted Trump because they wanted jobs to get their worthless kids out of the basement ...

link   

Huh, so the NRA gave us the 2nd amendment...I did not know that. Learn something new and stupid everyday if you look hard enough...

(((smh))) ...sadly, with just a dash of disbelief.

link   

“Exercise your Second Amendment right,” he said through the megaphone.

Well, as long as they're legally able to possess a firearm, I'm all for them purchasing one. Putting that cash into the economy helps provide jobs, and I believe people often find they like guns once they've purchased one or two and learned how to shoot them. Who knows, they might actually come around.
Plus, I'd feel a bit guilty about shooting an unarmed person, but I'd drop some armed knucklehead without a second thought.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

There wont be a war, time is on our side you fools...

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Oh yes, the country's future is just so bright.

only for the wealthy and corporate...all others that are poor and not white, it'll be at least 4 years of hell

I want you to give me an example, in your opinion, of this elusive White privilege. How is a poor Black person worse off than a poor White person? Explain..

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Millenials are just as different and vary in intelligence and personality as any other group. I have two kids- one is 28 and one is 26, both raised exactly the same. The elder is a bleeding heart, uber progressive liberal, the younger a staunch conservative. They both fully support our right to bear arms and know that the Constitution gives us that right though.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
Lets hope they're too stupid to figure out how to breed. I think there might be a good chance.

If the shoe fits...

hmm...you posted a reply to me a minute before I even posted....

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
What the heck is a "sanctuary campus"?

If it's what I'm afraid it is, that'll last just long enough for the alumni, who write those checks that colleges love so much, to become aware.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent

hahahahahaha

So true!

Just "wait us out".

Hell, I have underwear that'll outlive me.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent

If that is the case, then there wouldn't be such wailing and gnashing of teeth in the national collective hysteria.

You have no discipline.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

That's an image I didn't need, thank you so much...

Anyhow, he's not wrong...most of these nitwits aren't really as stupid as they sound...I hope...merely ignorant, and most will grow out of it.

Or so I keep telling myself.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

If that is the case, then there wouldn't be such wailing and gnashing of teeth in the national collective hysteria.

You have no discipline.

Waiting is nice, but preventing you oldies from keep ruining the world until is our time to ruin it and bully on the younger generations is sometime necessary.

Also this generational divide you people create is not necessary, plenty of dumb people on every generation...
edit on 18-11-2016 by Indigent because: also we are the result of you...

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

Oh, hey, I don't have a dog in this fight. I'm Gen X. No one cares about us. I have Boomers to the left of me, Millennials to the right ...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join