It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

700,000,000 Cell phone have a back door Sending Info to China

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Lol, I will paint it for you!

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Hmmm...

Why shouldn´t do other flawless "democracies" what the flawless "democracy" USA showed them???
Or did the US alphabet agencies believe this is something that only US agencies are able to?

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

The only part of this I'm skeptical on is this has got to imply this has gone on for years.

ISP's and cell phone carriers would have had to notice the terabytes of data making its way to China.

I don't think they might have. Texts and user info aren't that data heavy and what if the info is only sent while in WiFi mode? And sent through a website called forestpicturesofpeoplewhoreallyloveporcupines.com (I don't think that site exists but don't click if an actual link appears) and relayed to other sites and then end up in China.
Personally i think a lot of apps request way too many permissions for what they're supposed to offer. Why does chrome on Android need so many permissions it's just a browser?
And of course it's always a "mistake" when caught and not "spying" just collecting info for advertising! What's next? Oh no honorable America we no spy on you we spy on our people solly. Not racist IMO just insensitive mockery of some Asians accents.
edit on 16-11-2016 by SPHARAOH because: Mistake

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=21536886]DerBeobachter[/post

Why shouldn´t do other flawless "democracies" what the flawless "democracy" USA showed them??? Or did the US alphabet agencies believe this is something that only US agencies are able to?

Yes it id only fair to illegally wire tap if we do it.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jdennis10

Nice find.

I hope my iPhone is not sending my text to China. They would all be laughing.

Hey, the Chinese get entertainment by reading all the texts. You can't be stopping all that free entertainment. They just want to know how nuts we are.

Anyway, the flaw is probably there because our government wanted a way to check what we are saying if necessary and they probably require it to be in every phone in this country.
edit on 16-11-2016 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

That's funny that it's blu.

It's local here in Miami. And I met someone that works there.

He used to take his kid to the same daycare.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
How about clogging up their drives by creating 2 email accounts with a forwarding rule to send every message back to the other address (sender).

Then put loads of military terms and random codes in the message. Then send and let the 2 email accounts chog away until the Host server eventually closes the account.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

You are a dangerous person, thoughts like that are genius.

How about clogging up their drives by creating 2 email accounts with a forwarding rule to send every message back to the other address (sender). Then put loads of military terms and random codes in the message. Then send and let the 2 email accounts chog away until the Host server eventually closes the account.Text

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Maybe i am getting old and suspicious but i just assume everything i send and all phone calls are recorded or sent to some company looking for whatever.

AS somebody said above me, almost every app wants special permissions to read your phone, they don't do that because they care about us..!

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
How about clogging up their drives by creating 2 email accounts with a forwarding rule to send every message back to the other address (sender).

Then put loads of military terms and random codes in the message. Then send and let the 2 email accounts chog away until the Host server eventually closes the account.

BRAVO!!!! (Hands clapping flowers being thrown)
You should start a thread called "Own a Chinese cell full of possible spyware well here's how to f*** with them*

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

DAMN IT!
So they know!
And I can't keep it secret anymore.......

I really like and often order C17 and H15
from my local Chinese takeout!
I'm blaming someone..... Trump? Hillary?
That Pacific Trade thing?
I'm stymied

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Hmm hopefully they never know my top score on some video games, they'll really see what it means to have no life

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jdennis10

Nice find.

I hope my iPhone is not sending my text to China. They would all be laughing.

Yeah, they still haven't shown up with the beer I asked for on the way home.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
If nor for advertising, lackadaisical or even uncaring politicians are sure to be the ones they are looking for here.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Right and where is my General Chows Spicy Chicken.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Redback
Maybe i am getting old and suspicious but i just assume everything i send and all phone calls are recorded or sent to some company looking for whatever.

AS somebody said above me, almost every app wants special permissions to read your phone, they don't do that because they care about us..!

Yeah apps want access to a lot more than they sure and likely for the reason of adverting to even selling your information. Not to mention can easily be hacked, if not accessed by the NSA.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

That's funny that it's blu.

It's local here in Miami. And I met someone that works there.

He used to take his kid to the same daycare.

Isn't Blu the acronym for Bold Like Us?
They've been rubbing it in our faces all along!!!

That's it i am gonna text my friend that i have access to France's nuclear launch terminal and i am ready to blowup Beijing once the money transfers have been completed. JIC this is a LIE and sarcasm i lack such skills and inclination.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
You are a dangerous person, thoughts like that are genius.

Thanks.

In fact it gets better because GMail has a rule option where messages can be instantly deleted after forwarding.

So the 2 email accounts will never go above 1 email message each, yet every second the same email clogs up their drives. Stick a macro in that encrypts every message will make them have to decrypt (easy) and analyse every sentence.

Just think of how many wasted hours of military time that will give them because they will not know which (if any) messages are real or fake.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   
The Epoch Times has a great 4 part investigative report on how China sets all of this up with the military and universities, see the link below:

www.theepochtimes.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Very much so and you can add all the alphabet agencies in the mix as well.
Here in the UK they wanted to ban "whatsapp" because they cannot hack it but of course it is owned by the great facebook so i am sure they hand over everything the men in black ask for.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join