It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is a Muslim set to take over the Democratic National Committee?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
You're obsessed with Islam.

Try harder.

Last time I checked the Republican Party wasn't appointing an Islamist to head our party…

So who is more obsessed?

-Chris

Religion shouldn't even be thought of when a person is considered for a job. That is unless you are one of those deluded people that thinks America should only be run by Christians.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: In4ormant

That is true, for somebody that knows, but for those that are easily manipulated by their religious leaders fear is the tool of religion and that goes for any religion.

To some extant yes.

Are there any current laws that are in place that are a direct reflection of any one religions dogma?

The only one that comes to mind is about murder and well that one I believe is universal.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

dude ante you lost... We the people don't agree with your beliefs and actions, yall are a bunch of safe space whining authoritarians, we believe in self reliance and smaller government. We believe in altruism towards our fellow man, hard work, accepting AMERICAN CULTURE- not waving #ing mexican flags as you riot in the streets. What would you have America be?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Thanks, Interestingly I am against religion any religion, because it impairs people ability to advance, yes I believe in a higher being but no necessarily connected with any believe.

I am aware that in America religion is a big factor for people to make decisions about everything specially staunch believers, and we want it or no it does dictate policies, makes politicians and elects presidents in a way.

Now I will be heading to the gym and be back soon.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I missed one:

FACT: Mainstream global Islam in practice represents the most entrenching theocratic movements in the world (ala Sharia Law), wherever 'it' goes, while the "Democrat's" from a decade ago used to go insane at any hint of shifts towards theocratic values, so why is it that they go so gung ho about defended it and all of its faces to the point you can't even tell whether any given liberal is or is not themselves a Muslim, anymore?
edit on 12-11-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

the party of diversity and multiculturalism is really just the party of authoritarian rule by the 3% hate hard working Americans

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

dude ante you lost... We the people don't agree with your beliefs and actions, yall are a bunch of safe space whining authoritarians, we believe in self reliance and smaller government. We believe in altruism towards our fellow man, hard work, accepting AMERICAN CULTURE- not waving #ing mexican flags as you riot in the streets. What would you have America be?

The waving of other countries flags in our own does bother me a good bit.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Is a Muslim set to take over the Democratic National Committee?

So after listening to eight years of RACIST,HOMOPHOBE,MYSOGNIST!

The Democrats want one to lead that party.

That's right people.

I would laugh if politics wasn't so pathetic.
edit on 12-11-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

can you imagine if americans went to other countries in europe and rioted in their streets waving our flags decrying their way of life... with the exception of germany that we occupied and rebuilt due to war there is no close example at all.. Yet these #ing progressives think America should put up with it? that it's protected? no its #ing treason off with their #ing heads

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

You are right. It shouldn't, but here is an example of what I was pointing out up thread.

Sanders has endorsed Rep. Keith Ellison (D-Minn.) – a Muslim and a member of the Congressional Progressive Caucus – to be the new DNC chief.

Now, there are a LOT of names of a LOT of people in that article I just linked. Guess how many of them had their religions specifically pointed out ... Guess ... that's right! Just Ellison. Why is that?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

America by all means is still Christian majority and they take very seriously political candidates that support Christianity.

Sure they do that's why they threw the diehard Christian to the side and voted for a person that has broken just about all the commandments.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

the party of diversity and multiculturalism is really just the party of authoritarian rule by the 3% hate hard working Americans

I truly wish you would just sit back, relax, and stop attempting to rile up the ignorant.

You think all of this is something new? That youre forwarding a recent argument that hasn't, in years past been addressed many time over?

People on here tend to love to name drop the founding fathers and let me show you an excerpt of reality:

Early national leaders understood that separation of church and state would be good for all faiths including Christianity. Jefferson rejoiced that Virginia had passed his religious freedom law, noting that it would ensure religious freedom for "the Jew and the Gentile, the Christian and Mahometan, the Hindoo, the infidel of every denomination."

Other early U.S. leaders echoed that view. President George Washington, in a famous 1790 letter to a Jewish congregation in Newport, R.I., celebrated the fact that Jews had full freedom of worship in America. Noted Washington, "All possess alike liberty of conscience and immunities of citizenship."

Washington's administration even negotiated a treaty with the Muslim rulers of north Africa that stated explicitly that the United States was not founded on Christianity. The pact, known as the Treaty with Tripoli, was approved unanimously by the Senate in 1797, under the administration of John Adams. Article 11 of the treaty states, "[T]he government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion…."

Going on and on about it now serves no purpose.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I take a huge joy in watching the Democratic Party implode especially knowing that every single one of Obama's policies is about to be stricken down within the first six months of trumps presidency…

Nope. Trump has already gone back on ObamaCare

Barely a week after the election and he has broken that key pledge.
edit on 12-11-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

can you imagine if americans went to other countries in europe and rioted in their streets waving our flags decrying their way of life... with the exception of germany that we occupied and rebuilt due to war there is no close example at all.. Yet these #ing progressives think America should put up with it? that it's protected? no its #ing treason off with their #ing heads

I laughed out loud at you. Off with their heads.

You still have some Delotid in you from the hospital?

I love your passion mate I just don't want you dating my daughter! And they say us GOPers aren't a diverse crowd.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Sure they do that's why they threw the diehard Christian to the side and voted for a person that has broken just about all the commandments

Well we sure know that Team Clinton broke:

Thou shou not steal.

Thou shall not murder.

Thou shall not commit adultery.

Still haven't figured out why the left lost this go round. I see.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Well the president doesn't originate legislation.

That House does.

Then off to the senate.

Then to his desk.

Trumps not even sworn in yet.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: alphabetaone

Thanks, Interestingly I am against religion any religion, because it impairs people ability to advance, yes I believe in a higher being but no necessarily connected with any believe.

I am aware that in America religion is a big factor for people to make decisions about everything specially staunch believers, and we want it or no it does dictate policies, makes politicians and elects presidents in a way.

Now I will be heading to the gym and be back soon.

Excellent answer, and I agree wholeheartedly.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Yea, me being a mess in regards to alcoholism ought to negate relationships with women, fortunately it hasn't..well selfishly lol. im just playing with the "off with their heads" thing it's just bull# that these progressives can't understand the blatant hypocrisy its ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
You're obsessed with Islam.

Try harder.

Last time I checked the Republican Party wasn't appointing an Islamist to head our party…

So who is more obsessed?

-Chris

Religion shouldn't even be thought of when a person is considered for a job. That is unless you are one of those deluded people that thinks America should only be run by Christians.

why are you so hung up on Xians?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

I take a huge joy in watching the Democratic Party implode especially knowing that every single one of Obama's policies is about to be stricken down within the first six months of trumps presidency…

Nope. Trump has already gone back on ObamaCare

Barely a week after the election and he has broken that key pledge.

Nope! After all the MSM lies and here you are falling for more of the same ole same ole.

He is keeping key elements of the program such as pre existing conditions and a few other things, and trashing the rest!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join