It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Election 2016 Trump vs Clinton - The Final Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
John F. Kennedy on conspiracy:

"JFK Speech The Monolithic and Ruthless Conspiracy"

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: AlienView
DISCLAIMER: This is 'hopefully' not true - I post it simply as an 'out of the box' theory for the interest of fellow 'conspiracy nuts' - we like interesting conspiracy theories - even if the are eventually proven false!

Donald Trump was right - the election was rigged against him - And Hillary had already been chosen to be the first woman President of the US. - When the votes were added up it would show she won the popular vote and easily won the electoral vote. - After all it is all done by computer and the Trump supporters were already showing how they could manipulate the vote totals - And would use that as the reason he lost.

BUT SOMETHING WENT WRONG - The final batch of emails discovered on Anthony Weiner's computer
were much worse than anyone could have imagined - And it was too late to cover them up - They had already been seen by too many people - including members of the NYPD.

If Hillary was to win her credibility would be in continuous question - She could no longer become an effective President and would be facing impeachment and possibly even jail.

I know this is hard to believe - and would have a devastating impact on the many American liberals that continued to believe in her in spite of the 'Wikileaks' exposing her - most people, including the mainstream media were not paying attention - They wanted their Liberal 'Demagogue' and could care less about the truth.

Now James Comey the FBI Director was in a tough spot - If he releases the complete truth he would not only automatically throw the election to Trump - but might have to arrest the famous liberal icon Hillary.
- Political chaos might follow

After the panic mode wore off - they worked out a deal. And they presented it to Hillary........
She would have to agree to lose the election - In return 'they' would give her 'the popular vote'
so she could save face, they would not prosecute her, Trump, the new President would not prosecuter her
and would even say kind words about her in his acceptance speech.

She accepted the deal - And it came to pass.

And we will end this theory with a song:

"The devil went down to Georgia lyrics [original]"

How in any way is Donald, any less crooked than Hilary??

Fraud (Trump U)√

Tax evasion (legal but very dirty and you all know it)√

Epsteins jet, yep over 20 times√

Rape (Ivana later said violated, but did say rape more than once and he did rip "fistfuls" of her hair out, that's rape)√

Bankruptcies, yup a few of them√

A sexist pig, yup, see YouTube videos.√

Racists, yup, see YouTube videos√

Unfit for President, yes, see all of his ridiculous Twitter rants!√

Thank you Trump supporters!!!!

You just listed bankruptcy as crooked. Do you actually know what bankruptcy is?

I certainly do!!!!!

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

Really? Are you not confusing him with Bill Clinton who had been there 26 times (verifiable through flight records. There's one time Trump flew on Epstein's jet, neither to, nor from his island (unlike Clinton)

This theory is very possible but i think Jonathan Pie hit the nail on the head in the video above though...
:stfu
h yes HE has/last time I checked BILL IS NOT RUNNING!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

"I'm not going to have some reporters pawing through our papers. We are the president." -- Hillary Clinton commenting on the release of subpoenaed documents

Unfortunately for Hillary we can not separate her from her husband, and the Clinton foundation she ranted about in the last debate with Trump. And they will be pawing through those emails for years to come.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

Really? Are you not confusing him with Bill Clinton who had been there 26 times (verifiable through flight records. There's one time Trump flew on Epstein's jet, neither to, nor from his island (unlike Clinton)

This theory is very possible but i think Jonathan Pie hit the nail on the head in the video above though...
:stfu
h yes HE has/last time I checked BILL IS NOT RUNNING!!!!!!!

I heard that "Bill isn't running" argument from a family member. No Bill wasn't running but his wife was.

Think about it--if your or your spouse were in the public sector wouldn't you distance yourself from a convicted child molester? I can totally understand having a friend into dark and dirty stuff and you not knowing, but once it's public, once they've been arrested and found guilty why would you keep associating with them? As a parent and now grandparent I'd cut that person out of my life asap.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve

originally posted by: AlienView
DISCLAIMER: This is 'hopefully' not true - I post it simply as an 'out of the box' theory for the interest of fellow 'conspiracy nuts' - we like interesting conspiracy theories - even if the are eventually proven false!

Donald Trump was right - the election was rigged against him - And Hillary had already been chosen to be the first woman President of the US. - When the votes were added up it would show she won the popular vote and easily won the electoral vote. - After all it is all done by computer and the Trump supporters were already showing how they could manipulate the vote totals - And would use that as the reason he lost.

BUT SOMETHING WENT WRONG - The final batch of emails discovered on Anthony Weiner's computer
were much worse than anyone could have imagined - And it was too late to cover them up - They had already been seen by too many people - including members of the NYPD.

If Hillary was to win her credibility would be in continuous question - She could no longer become an effective President and would be facing impeachment and possibly even jail.

I know this is hard to believe - and would have a devastating impact on the many American liberals that continued to believe in her in spite of the 'Wikileaks' exposing her - most people, including the mainstream media were not paying attention - They wanted their Liberal 'Demagogue' and could care less about the truth.

Now James Comey the FBI Director was in a tough spot - If he releases the complete truth he would not only automatically throw the election to Trump - but might have to arrest the famous liberal icon Hillary.
- Political chaos might follow

After the panic mode wore off - they worked out a deal. And they presented it to Hillary........
She would have to agree to lose the election - In return 'they' would give her 'the popular vote'
so she could save face, they would not prosecute her, Trump, the new President would not prosecuter her
and would even say kind words about her in his acceptance speech.

She accepted the deal - And it came to pass.

And we will end this theory with a song:

"The devil went down to Georgia lyrics [original]"

How in any way is Donald, any less crooked than Hilary??

Fraud (Trump U)√

Tax evasion (legal but very dirty and you all know it)√

Rape (Ivana later said violated, but did say rape more than once and he did rip "fistfuls" of her hair out, that's rape)√

Bankruptcies, yup a few of them√

A sexist pig, yup, see YouTube videos.√

Racists, yup, see YouTube videos√

Unfit for President, yes, see all of his ridiculous Twitter rants!√

Thank you Trump supporters!!!!

You just listed bankruptcy as crooked. Do you actually know what bankruptcy is?

I certainly do!!!!!

I didn't realize I was speaking to a child. Sorry, carry on.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
But we must consider this possibility:

What if most of us were wrong - It wasn't Hillary who was 'selected' to be President - It was Trump!!!

Consider who won - And consider how those 'so-called rigged' polls kept saying Hillary would win
- But what if they were rigged the other way - They were rigged to show Hillary was winning when she was never winning.

And what if 'they' [the powers that be, the New World Order, the establishment. or whoever] had already decider that Hillary would be too much of a problem, too many scandals and other factors that would cause the public to question her credibility - And she would be facing impeachment - She would be a problem to begin with if she won - big trouble for the United States whose stability must be maintained.

So how would they beat her? - by releasing false poll numbers showing she was winning by a small amount when in fact she was losing by a small amount - the regular Hillary voters might not want to bother to take the time to vote - after all they were told she was going to win anyway.

And yet the Trump voters thinking it was stll possible that he could win - came out in force
- And the result is Donald Trump won !!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join