It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Election 2016 Trump vs Clinton - The Final Conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
DISCLAIMER: This is 'hopefully' not true - I post it simply as an 'out of the box' theory for the interest of fellow 'conspiracy nuts' - we like interesting conspiracy theories - even if the are eventually proven false!

Donald Trump was right - the election was rigged against him - And Hillary had already been chosen to be the first woman President of the US. - When the votes were added up it would show she won the popular vote and easily won the electoral vote. - After all it is all done by computer and the Trump supporters were already showing how they could manipulate the vote totals - And would use that as the reason he lost.

BUT SOMETHING WENT WRONG - The final batch of emails discovered on Anthony Weiner's computer
were much worse than anyone could have imagined - And it was too late to cover them up - They had already been seen by too many people - including members of the NYPD.

If Hillary was to win her credibility would be in continuous question - She could no longer become an effective President and would be facing impeachment and possibly even jail.

I know this is hard to believe - and would have a devastating impact on the many American liberals that continued to believe in her in spite of the 'Wikileaks' exposing her - most people, including the mainstream media were not paying attention - They wanted their Liberal 'Demagogue' and could care less about the truth.

Now James Comey the FBI Director was in a tough spot - If he releases the complete truth he would not only automatically throw the election to Trump - but might have to arrest the famous liberal icon Hillary.
- Political chaos might follow

After the panic mode wore off - they worked out a deal. And they presented it to Hillary........
She would have to agree to lose the election - In return 'they' would give her 'the popular vote'
so she could save face, they would not prosecute her, Trump, the new President would not prosecuter her
and would even say kind words about her in his acceptance speech.

She accepted the deal - And it came to pass.

And we will end this theory with a song:

"The devil went down to Georgia lyrics [original]"

edit on 11-11-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
It's certainly plausible. The Last 10 days of the election cycle were surreal. Star and a flag

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
To be able to influence the entire election by deceit is near on impossible. With all of the scrutineers watching for any foul play, you are asking to be discovered.

On the other hand, influencing only certain states and cities would normally be enough to take HRC over the line.

I believe that the landslide was such that it simply overwhelmed the odd bit of cheating they had in play.

In other words, they did not or could not cheat enough!

People are sick and tired of control freaks and voted accordingly.

That is my take on HRC's loss.

P

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I hope this not another high school diploma thesis, more about people's replies than the actual theory.
Okay then, what does the OP opine to?
edit on 11-11-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Interesting theory and actually plausible. I put nothing past our govt but I'd prefer to think the entire system is not that easy manipulated. I would think if this theory is real that the left would be reign in their media as to be more amicable to the new leader though. As long as Hillary didn't get in I could care less if she gets thrown in jail.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
I hope this not another high school diploma thesis, more about people's replies that the actual theory.
Okay then, what does the OP opine to?

No I actually graduated high school with a state won regent scholarship - a long time ago.

Good conspiracy theories are like good science fiction - I like both - They don't have to be true - Just interesting.

Hopefully people will find this theory interesting - if nothing else.

In reality, and if you study enough political conspiracy theories, you begin to realize there is 'some truth' to many of them
'- And yet I've yet find proof that any are 100% true.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView
DISCLAIMER: This is 'hopefully' not true - I post it simply as an 'out of the box' theory for the interest of fellow 'conspiracy nuts' - we like interesting conspiracy theories - even if the are eventually proven false!

Donald Trump was right - the election was rigged against him - And Hillary had already been chosen to be the first woman President of the US. - When the votes were added up it would show she won the popular vote and easily won the electoral vote. - After all it is all done by computer and the Trump supporters were already showing how they could manipulate the vote totals - And would use that as the reason he lost.

BUT SOMETHING WENT WRONG - The final batch of emails discovered on Anthony Weiner's computer
were much worse than anyone could have imagined - And it was too late to cover them up - They had already been seen by too many people - including members of the NYPD.

If Hillary was to win her credibility would be in continuous question - She could no longer become an effective President and would be facing impeachment and possibly even jail.

I know this is hard to believe - and would have a devastating impact on the many American liberals that continued to believe in her in spite of the 'Wikileaks' exposing her - most people, including the mainstream media were not paying attention - They wanted their Liberal 'Demagogue' and could care less about the truth.

Now James Comey the FBI Director was in a tough spot - If he releases the complete truth he would not only automatically throw the election to Trump - but might have to arrest the famous liberal icon Hillary.

After the panic mode wore off - they worked out a deal. And they presented it to Hillary........
She would have to agree to lose the election - In return 'they' would give her 'the popular vote'
so she could save face, they would not prosecute her, Trump, the new President would not prosecuter her

How in any way is Donald, any less crooked than Hilary??

Fraud (Trump U)√

Tax evasion (legal but very dirty and you all know it)√

Epsteins jet, yep over 20 times√

Rape (Ivana later said violated, but did say rape more than once and he did rip "fistfuls" of her hair out, that's rape)√

Bankruptcies, yup a few of them√

A sexist pig, yup, see YouTube videos.√

Racists, yup, see YouTube videos√

Unfit for President, yes, see all of his ridiculous Twitter rants!√

Thank you Trump supporters!!!!

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

This is the deal:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

No problem buddy. We did our best to dodge the bullet.
As an extra bonus we avoided WWIII.

S & F OP interesting theory.
edit on 11-11-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
So Trump was right...

It was rigged, but rigged in his favor and it looks like he isn't going to throw Clinton in Jail like he promised.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

No problem buddy. We did our best to dodge the bullet.

Trump is the bullet my poor ignorant friend. I feel sorry for you guys.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
So Trump was right...

It was rigged, but rigged in his favor and it looks like he isn't going to throw Clinton in Jail like he promised.

I think the Clinton's will face some charges from their foundation dealings, at which point they will fly to Qatar to live out their last days reminiscing about losing to President Donald Trump.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

So Trump was right...

I think the Clinton's will face some charges from their foundation, at which point they will fly to Qatar to live out their last days reminiscing about losing to President Donald Trump.

You're dreaming...

The elite never pay for their crimes. Now that Trump is one of the elite, it's a nice nice party and be gracious to Hillary and Obama, the very people he based his criminal rant on during his campaign. Already bailing on the ACA and I can tell right now there will be no wall, maybe a pu$$y chain link fence, and no buses filled with Mexicans being deported.

The corps. Told him "don't **** with our cheap labor" you're a business man and understand profit."

Any halfassed poker player knew he was bluffing. You guys were the chump at the table. Live with it....

Trump got what he sought with his win...constant attention, cameras, and the everlasting lime light. The ultimate Reality TV star!!!

btw...i didn't vote for Clinton but I saw thru Senor Cheetos right quick.
edit on 11-11-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Trump is the bullet my poor ignorant friend. I feel sorry for you guys.

Sorry, but Hillary is toxic all the way back to her Walmart days.

These people are nothing more than career criminals masquerading as establishment politicians.

Next time the Dems need to pick a candidate without a mountain of baggage but the damage to the party has already been done.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

How in any way is Donald, any less crooked than Hilary??

Fraud (Trump U)√

Tax evasion (legal but very dirty and you all know it)√

Rape (Ivana later said violated, but did say rape more than once and he did rip "fistfuls" of her hair out, that's rape)√

Bankruptcies, yup a few of them√

A sexist pig, yup, see YouTube videos.√

Racists, yup, see YouTube videos√

Unfit for President, yes, see all of his ridiculous Twitter rants!√

You just listed bankruptcy as crooked. Do you actually know what bankruptcy is?
edit on 11/11/2016 by sputniksteve because: My bad, crooked. It criminal.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

You're dreaming...

The elite never pay for their crimes. Now that Trump is one of the elite, it's a nice nice party and be gracious to Hillary and Obama, the very people he based his criminal rant on during his campaign. Already bailing on the ACA and I can tell right now there will be no wall, maybe a pu$$y chain link fence, and no buses filled with Mexicans being deported.

The corps. Told him "don't **** with our cheap labor" you're a business man and understand profit.

Any halfassed poker player knew he was bluffing. You guys were the chump at the table. Live with it....

What is Trump supposed to do, slap cuffs on Obama during their meeting at the white house? Unlike Obama I believe in everyone deserving a fair trial.

Where in my post does it say they will "pay for their crimes"? They will flee the country before any of that.

Since you brought up poker and gambling I'm sure you do remember when you were so confident that you bet Trump would drop out of the debates and the race. Judging by your gambling skills I'm going to have to conclude that Trump is going to do an excellent job.

Instead of bitching on about Trump you could use that energy constructively to campaign for a candidate you'd like to see run in 2020.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Really? Are you not confusing him with Bill Clinton who had been there 26 times (verifiable through flight records. There's one time Trump flew on Epstein's jet, neither to, nor from his island (unlike Clinton)

This theory is very possible but i think Jonathan Pie hit the nail on the head in the video above though...

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

You're dreaming...

The corps. Told him "don't **** with our cheap labor" you're a business man and understand profit.

Instead of bitching on about Trump you could use that energy constructively to campaign for a candidate you'd like to see run in 2020.

That would be me. I'm considering a run for the village counsel in the near future.

You were right about my Trump predictions!! My compadres haven't stopped laughing!! I lost a bundle...Elections are like horse races, I should never even go to the track. I'm a sucker for long shots!!
edit on 11-11-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Hopefully people will find this theory interesting - if nothing else.

In reality, and if you study enough political conspiracy theories, you begin to realize there is 'some truth' to many of them
'- And yet I've yet find proof that any are 100% true.

Well the conspiracy requires at least one candidate to be part of it.
However, if they both come from the same stable..and there is some evidence for that, then Donald talking about a rigged election against him is actually not so much correct, as but simply lying as part of the setup that involves both of them. Everything else is peripheral.
As for proofs of conspiracy, or political conspiracy, the 100% thing is your cop-out, both L.B.Johnson, and G.W.Bush conspired with at least another to ultimately make war under a false premise in almost the same way, simply because they wanted to. Same goes for Nixon for his purpose. The real truth in estimation, is likely that 100%.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join