It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

---Hard To Watch---High School Girl Viciously Attacked For Supporting Donald Trump

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: HarryJoy
The worst part of that whole thing is none of the boys around there jumped in to stop it....and they knew what it was about because they could hear everything that was being said. How could they just sit there and let that happen ??

Putting your hands on a woman in any scenario is a good way to get convicted of assault and sexual harassment. Even just getting charged will destroy your life.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Dude...It's in the video you just replied to me with.
You can hear or not - it's up to you.
Doesn't matter.
Wasn't justified.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

The only good part of all this is that these snowflakes hit about as hard as a snowflake... That stuff never happens around here.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

Didn't look like bloody nose of teeth through the lip. But I bet the teenage girl was shaken up. It's a shame.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MagicCow

Please tell, me right now, what you believe you heard them say?? Because I am getting ready to do a full transcript of not only the video in question, but the news report as well.

You honestly believe you are hearing them agree to her alleging she wrote "I hate Mexicans" dont you? The only thing she wrote and said was she supports Donald Trump. That is the Instagram post the friends were agreeing and saying "yes she said that" . Then, by default, the violent racist said "oh you hate Mexicans" . The racist assailant was the only one that said anything about Mexicans.

I understand you agree that she should not have been attacked. But you still think she said she hates Mexicans, and she did not.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

You don't know what she posted. None of us do.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Why don't you join her on Instagram and find out. Nowhere did I read or hear she deleted it. So it probably is still there.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: avgguy
The MSM won't cover this, remember all of us that disliked Hillary are racist, xenophobes that have no education and are hicks.

the msm probably shouldn't. plenty of the most vile sjws will see this as a heroic thing she did and perhaps follow suit.

Thank god cameras are now in most peoples hands. time to expose the ugliness.

I should be shocked, but in this day and age I'm not, that noone else stepped up to stop it. I guess that guy had a serious conversation going on over facebook or was on a timed Candy Crush level. What a damn shame.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: MagicCow
Stop blinding them with FACTS!!!!!

I had to make a correction, it is San Fran, not NYC, but it is still on ABC.

You said an ABC affiliate... Our ABC affiliate only reaches the corner where Louisiana, Arkansas, and Texas meet. This affiliate probably only covers San Francisco. It's not the MSM.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I should be shocked, but in this day and age I'm not, that noone else stepped up to stop it. I guess that guy had a serious conversation going on over facebook or was on a timed Candy Crush level. What a damn shame.

If that was my son he would know what is expected of him if something like that goes down.

Separate them and protect the victim.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Maybe you should have done that before claiming:

not that she wrote "I hate Mexicans"

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: HarryJoy
The worst part of that whole thing is none of the boys around there jumped in to stop it....and they knew what it was about because they could hear everything that was being said. How could they just sit there and let that happen ??

Beta males, there's your problem. They probably didn't wanna get beat up.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagicCow
a reply to: Sigrun

She had a point about what?
Hating Mexicans?
Do you agree with her - do you hate Mexicans too?
You really need to stop digging your hole.
It's starting to become embarrassing at this point.
You either haven't read my posts or your reading comprehension
are at levels not deserving of membership on this site.
You got the ball back now.
Do what thou wilt.

She's in the middle of a sanctuary city, if she doesn't like Mexicans then there's probably a good reason. She might have had some bad experiences with them in the past, or got bullied by them. No different than the kids who hate popular people because they bully you for being different. You don't know what her reasons are.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408
You said an ABC affiliate... Our ABC affiliate only reaches the corner where Louisiana, Arkansas, and Texas meet. This affiliate probably only covers San Francisco. It's not the MSM.

No, ABC News is just some Mickey Mouse outfit.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sigrun
a reply to: MagicCow

Sure there's plenty of Mexicans i'd hate, and also plenty i'd like, the point being you can only call things as you see it and that depends upon personal experience, i haven't actually met any though. It's funny you can't relate to somebody saying they hate Mexicans based on experience, like Mexicans are somehow all these adorable little people, even when they're beating you up,...but anyway don't let me disrupt your programming.

Exactly, this... I went down to Galveston back in 2002 with my ex wife, a Mexican. We went to some huge flea market there and went in the back to have a beer and shoot a game of pool. Nothing but Mexicans staring me down, to the point that she got scared and told me we need to leave. She knew had a rep of not backing down and she was afraid that something was gonna break out. I was wondering to myself, "Da fuq would they have a problem with me for, hell I'm married to one of their own."

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

TextNo, ABC News is just some Mickey Mouse outfit.

Almost always.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
Almost always.

Just like that other S-show, ESPN.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Didn't look like bloody nose of teeth through the lip. But I bet the teenage girl was shaken up. It's a shame.

I agree, she didn't deserve any of it. If I was trying to raise my kids in a city that blue, I'd get out my first chance. My parents got me and my sister out of Shreveport, La back in 1985 because of the violence she had to worry about in the late 60's and early 70's... She said there were always threats of riots where blacks would say they're gonna cut all the hair off the blond headed girls.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

If that was my son he would know what is expected of him if something like that goes down.

Separate them and protect the victim.

My 8 year old saw a black boy that was his age hitting and bullying a 5 year old Kindergarten girl on his bus. He said he kept telling the kid to stop and when he didn't, he hit the boy, who told the bus driver, but the bus driver had seen what was happening and the boy bullying the girl got in trouble... I've told my kids from the time they could understand me, NEVER hit a girl, and NEVER let another gut hit a girl. I let him know how extremely proud of him I was.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: LSU0408

No, ABC News is just some Mickey Mouse outfit.

YOU said ABC affiliate... Was it ABC News or an affiliate?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join