It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

---Hard To Watch---High School Girl Viciously Attacked For Supporting Donald Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Kinda hard to watch, and it is sickening.

Well another person, in this case a young student, was assaulted for being a Trump supporter.

The assaulted student was a teenage girl (white), and the assailant was a teenage girl (of color). There was talk of her not like Mexicans, and the she was assaulted after some fairly civil back and forth. The girl who did assault her was saying F-U Bit@h over and over, another teen girl (of color) jumped in fairly quickly to help stop the fight.

How much of this is the media's doing?

The school said that it was looked into with the police and proper disciplinary measures have taken place.

Edit: I hate to say this, but as a father I hate to see any of this go on, but I really hate to see the boots put to a girl. I hope the ATSer's understand, that as a man, and if this has to happen, I would rather have a male "get it" than a female. I don't want anyone to "get it" but this really hits home and I don't like it.

Kinda hard to watch, and it is sickening.

Shocking footage out of California shows a high school girl being viciously beaten by another student for saying she supported Donald Trump on Instagram, the latest example of an anti-Trump hate crime wave sweeping the country.

ade Armenio, a sophomore at Woodside High School, posted an Instagram update on Wednesday in support of President-elect Trump.

The footage shows a black student accuse Armenio of “hating Mexicans,” before launching a savage attack.

“Jade says the girl hit her, threw her to the ground and pulled at her earrings and hair. She was left with a bloody nose, scratches and bruises,” reports Mercury News.

The school said the girl responsible for the attack would be disciplined but failed to reveal whether she would be expelled for the brutal assault.

This is just the latest example of the anti-Trump hate crime wave that is sweeping the country in the aftermath of Trump’s victory.

As we reported yesterday, shocking video out of Chicago shows a mob of young black men viciously beating an older white man because he voted for Donald Trump, dragging him through the streets as he hangs out of the back of his car.

www.infowars.com...
edit on 11-11-2016 by seasonal because: added comment

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The MSM won't cover this, remember all of us that disliked Hillary are racist, xenophobes that have no education and are hicks.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I think that girl needs to cool off for a few months in juvie.

and props to the other girl for trying to defend her btw. bitch if you want to, but once fists start flying, you stop it...even if its your friends who are attacking. whats right is right.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
The MSM won't cover this, remember all of us that disliked Hillary are racist, xenophobes that have no education and are hicks.

the msm probably shouldn't. plenty of the most vile sjws will see this as a heroic thing she did and perhaps follow suit.

Thank god cameras are now in most peoples hands. time to expose the ugliness.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Title should be: Don't be racist on social media because sometimes real life catches up.

So she got caught being racist on social media.
Was confronted in REAL LIFE.
Tried to play dumb and to her chagrin her fellow mates
outed her.
She got handled.
Was this appropriate in anyway? NEVER

Unfortunately when you say hateful things -
sometimes - people take hateful actions against you.
Now she gets to play the innocent young white girl
that was victim to hateful minority.

The age of internet anonymity is slowly coming to an end.
Watch what you say, some people will call you out on it.

edit on 11-11-2016 by MagicCow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I think a huge civil suit might cure her of her need to violently assault people,have fun paying that off for the next 20 years on your McDonalds salary.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy

The MSM won't cover this...

Uh, that was Channel 7 News, the ABC flagship affiliate here in New York City that was linked in the video in the Original Post.

Sorry, check that, it is the affiliate in San Fran. Not exactly a minor affiliate though and still ABC News.

edit on 11-11-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Zazz 2020!

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Gotta love the "MSM won't cover this" kneejerk when the video is from ABC.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Stop blinding them with FACTS!!!!!

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagicCow
Stop blinding them with FACTS!!!!!

I had to make a correction, it is San Fran, not NYC, but it is still on ABC.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Politically motivated violence is terrorism.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MagicCow

I want to know why she does not fight back. Just clench your fist, smash it into their face, and then repeatedly smash the face into the ground. It is not as hard as it seems. Why don't anyone ever fight back is what has me curious??

Wtf, want to be racist?? Whatever, thats none of my business unless it is directed at me or involves me directly. But damn, at least grow a #ing spine and be able to back it up. Frankly is she was being racist on instagram, and not just saying "I support Trump", then she should at least be able to fight. Otherwise, this happens.

Where is the Instagram post?? Has anyone tracked it down to confirm it did not just say "congratulations Trump, MAGA, I support you!"

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

edit on 11-11-2016 by Shamrock6 because: question was answered and isn't relevant anymore

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

If the races were reversed and the candidates they supported were reversed we would be hearing about this for the next year at least.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Did you not watch the whole video?
The girl wrote that she hated mexicans.
The girl played dumb..ALL HER OWN FRIENDS SAID "YUP SHE SAID IT".
Supporting Trump is not racist.
Saying racist things is racist.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Well when a table of her own friends confirm that she did in fact say she hated mexicans.
Well - i'm going to take the leap and believe them.
Does it condone the act of violence - NEVER.
Those two girls need to be arrested and expelled from that school.
However - playing the innocent girl victim card - well - that's BS.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Did you not watch the whole video?
The girl wrote that she hated mexicans.
The girl played dumb..ALL HER OWN FRIENDS SAID "YUP SHE SAID IT".
Supporting Trump is not racist.
Saying racist things is racist.

I did watch the whole video, and I couldn't hear dick in it because of where I'm at currently. If she said that, then she said it. Shame she and her mommy failed to mention that during the interview.

And a shame somebody else felt compelled to throw blows over it.

link   

So she got caught being racist on social media.
Was confronted in REAL LIFE.
Tried to play dumb and to her chagrin her fellow mates
outed her.
She got handled.
Was this appropriate in anyway? NEVER

Unfortunately when you say hateful things -
sometimes - people take hateful actions against you.
Now she gets to play the innocent young white girl
that was victim to hateful minority.

The age of internet anonymity is slowly coming to an end.
Watch what you say, some people will call you out on it.

So for you this was Social Justice in action otherwise known as Mad Cow Disease, in what moronic Universe is it racist to support Trump?...oh and nice little veiled threat at the end

link   
a reply to: daskakik

Local ABC isn't CNN, or nationally syndicated ABC

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Agreed Sham.
I hope those two girls learn the hard way that
violence is never the answer.

new topics

top topics