It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Protest BEFORE Trump Takes Power

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Have Obama or Clinton been telling these people to knock it off?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
sorry no do overs

get out the fire hoses and police dogs

let them eat cake.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

No they haven't i shutter to think what would have happened in 1968 with Twit and things ...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Get to it then, go out now and start the civil unrest that you want so bad I'm sure Obama would appreciate that.

He'll do nothing but sit behind a keyboard and incite the violence he fantasies about. Nothing more.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
All these people consented to this system of election when they cast their votes -- if they bothered to go cast them.

Too late to complain now.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Hmm. You know nothing about me other than the observations you've made over the internet. And you are confused. Because your remarks towards me stem from an uninformed opinion/knowledge of me.

So where are you on the Jump to Conclusions mat?

I look forward to clearing this up.

edit on 11-9-2016 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Wouldn't be much of a war considering the left hates guns and the right is armed to the teeth. Just saying.
a reply to: Annee

link   
The alt-right love to call names and vilify everyone but I have yet to see them ever even attempt to be reasonable or compassionate. I think it would be best to stop trying to reason and stop fooling ourselves into believing Trump is not this bad or won't do the things he has promised. This is the rise of a new evil political group. They are very much enemies of this country and actively taking it over.

I will lower my rhetoric when I start seeing some redeeming qualities. As of right now I think we have been way more tolerant of them than they of us.

This is an evil group rising. They proved during the campaign nothing is too low for them.

The alt-right is pure hate. America just hasn't seen it on it's own soil Like this so we're in denial and complacent. This is a new Nazi-like regime with political positions based on xenophobia, racism and hate.

+2 more 
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
The alt-right love to call names and vilify everyone but I have yet to see them ever even attempt to be reasonable or compassionate. I think it would be best to stop trying to reason and stop fooling ourselves into believing Trump is not this bad or won't do the things he has promised. This is the rise of a new evil political group. They are very much enemies of this country and actively taking it over.

I will lower my rhetoric when I start seeing some redeeming qualities. As of right now I think we have been way more tolerant of them than they of us.

This is an evil group rising. They proved during the campaign nothing is too low for them.

The alt-right is pure hate. America just hasn't seen it on it's own soil Like this so we're in denial and complacent. This is a new Nazi-like regime with political positions based on xenophobia, racism and hate.

I think you need to look in the mirror and stop being a hypocrite.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

He will be, and these people are wasting their time. We elected him and that is that. Sorry the DNC put the most unlikable candidate ever to try and beat Trump.

If you want to complain or protest something, try the DNC rigging the primaries, you know interfering with democracy.

That will do more.
if you really believe that the dnc rigged the primary then why wouldn't they rig the election..... Tool

link   
I see a lot of name calling in your post. a reply to: spiritualzombie

link   

Will this be the start of massive protests? Trump's campaign of hate deserves a strong backlash. 10x harder.

He himself says you should hit 10x harder, so should not his opponents hit back 10x harder also? Should it ever stop or should massive protests continue until Trump is pressured to concede?

I personally hope this is just the beginning of a much larger movement.

CBS News LIve
www.cbsnews.com...

YouTube Live:
youtu.be...

It won't be...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

He needed Pence to clinch that evangelical vote

I noticed he forgot to thank Pence until he noticed him at the end of his acceptance speech!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9

originally posted by: thesaneone

Get to it then, go out now and start the civil unrest that you want so bad I'm sure Obama would appreciate that.

He'll do nothing but sit behind a keyboard and incite the violence he fantasies about. Nothing more.

That's why Hillary lost, all the basement dwellers (Hillary's words not mine) didn't get off their butts to vote.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot
Wouldn't be much of a war considering the left hates guns and the right is armed to the teeth. Just saying.
a reply to: Annee

Sorry Annee but you do not want that the kids will go back to school and all the paid instigators will go home.

and WHYWHYNOT painfully i agree with you. It's a bad thing and unnecessary, Time moves on.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

You got the government you deserve buddy quit your cry babying and get on with it....if all you Americans could actually see the bigger picture and become a cohesive peoples of America you would be able to get back control of your elected puppets, instead you all fight among each other point fingers and carry on like entitled little brats....This is called karma ...get over it

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

He will be, and these people are wasting their time. We elected him and that is that. Sorry the DNC put the most unlikable candidate ever to try and beat Trump.

If you want to complain or protest something, try the DNC rigging the primaries, you know interfering with democracy.

That will do more.
if you really believe that the dnc rigged the primary then why wouldn't they rig the election..... Tool

I believe they tried and failed.

link   

Wow. Please read this back very slowly and think about that. Think about what would have happened if you practiced the type of tolerance your accusing others of.

link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

They tried to, there were wikileaks emails showing the DNC was collaborating with CNN to give Trump primo questions to bolster him. He was the only one that Hillary could beat..... Hahahhahahahhaa

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

It's a two way street buddy and if you want it then you have to show some too instead of wanting some kind of massive civil unrest.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join