It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Protest BEFORE Trump Takes Power

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: Annee

I think terrible chances. Civil War would be horrible. Massive Civil Unrest however, BEFORE he's in charge of the military could actually be successful.

Lots of us didn't like the way things went in 08 but we made it so I'm pretty sure that massive civil unrest is a tad overboard, why not wait and see what he can or can't do before we get dramatic.

Who in '08 pitted religions, races, genders, etc against each other - - - especially as blatantly as Trump has?

No one.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

a reply to: WakeUpBeer

When you have the massive power of the people, you can do anything! A million people and more... they'll let you do anything... could march right in and grab Trump by the p***y!

"When you have the massive power of the people, you can do anything!"
Yes, like elect Donald Trump to become president.

" they'll let you do anything... could march right in and grab Trump by the p***y!"
O....k, so your approach is caveman violence because you didn't get your way/outcome.
People like you is what's wrong with things.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Should have kept it to anti-establishment and anti-corruption, even anti-Obamacare... crossed the line when he went all racist, sexist, bigot, xenophobic... grabbing by the p***y, pushing for torture and war crimes, promising mass deportation. He crossed the line...

What you are seeing in these protests are the will of the people.

He'll never be my president.

edit on 9-11-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Get to it then, go out now and start the civil unrest that you want so bad I'm sure Obama would appreciate that.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
I know how the anti-Trump camp can dispose of him.

Hey! I'm not wishing him any physical harm. That is not OK.

But, Civil Unrest - - - he deserves that.

He hasn't even done anything! Obama has been screwing # up for 8 years and you all applaud it! Useful idiots doesn't even begin to explain what we're seeing here!

But, Obama.

Trump hasn't done anything? Please, put a filter on his mouth.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I think terrible chances. Civil War would be horrible. Massive Civil Unrest however, BEFORE he's in charge of the military could actually be successful.

Lots of us didn't like the way things went in 08 but we made it so I'm pretty sure that massive civil unrest is a tad overboard, why not wait and see what he can or can't do before we get dramatic.

Who in '08 pitted religions, races, genders, etc against each other - - - especially as blatantly as Trump has?

No one.

Wrong, the msm did that.

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

He deserves so much Civil unrest. However much protest you can imagine, he deserves 10x harder!

He does.

He created it the mess.

Wait...you're blaming Trump for the last 8 years of civil unrest created by the Obama administration? Lets see, how were racial tensions prior to Obama...now....how are racial tensions at this point, while Obama is still in office?

And you think Trump deserves this?

Ok...by that mentality then Hillary deserves to be killed in the street....kinda like that guy, you know, Chris Stevens, that sent her 600 emails begging to get help or leave and she let him die by street mob. So let's be fair here....why not burn her at the stake in front of crowds of people....I bet more would turn out for that than a Trump protest.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Exactly right. Wiki-leaks and Project Veritas documented the money that these protestors are paid. This one millennial chick got a $7,100 from a SOROS front-company, for managing 3 bus loads of protestors/disruptors at the TRUMP Chicago rally over the Summer.

link   

I'm honestly not sure why he deserves civil unrest.

Especially over any number of other issues going on (past and present).

And at any rate, just what would the civil unrest hope to achieve?

Or are they just venting?

I haven't been keeping up on all the details of the now former candidates, nor your opinions of them. All I have gathered from my usual lurking is you were for HRC.

I'm really genuinely curious as to why anyone could support this person. Is there something amazing about her that I don't know about or..?

I'm not really asking... seems like a can of worms (thread-wise speaking).

At any rate...

When can we expect the renovations on the White House?

I'm assuming he will want to slap his name on it!

link   

big·ot·ry
ˈbiɡətrē/
noun
intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself.

Only bigotry I've seen is people not accepting the country made a decision. Instead you group them all as racist and sexist.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

link   

Say it all you want but he is.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

No one.

Wrong, the msm did that.

This time its coming straight out of Trump's mouth.

Except for being female - - I don't have a dog in this race. Trump deserves the backlash. He is responsible.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

a reply to: Blaine91555

Trump could have campaigned without the strong hate. He could have been anti-establishment and anti-corruption WITHOUT the massive racism, bigotry, xenophobia and sexism.

He deserves so much Civil unrest. However much protest you can imagine, he deserves 10x harder!

Yes he could have and the other side could have not resorted to race baiting and name calling also. Seems like both sides behaved very badly and some still are.

I have no horse in this race as I supported a different candidate I knew had no chance, but I'm mature enough to know not to throw a tantrum after loosing. I'm sane enough to not want one side to have dictatorial control.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

I'm honestly not sure why he deserves civil unrest.

His Mouth and what comes out of it.

Simple.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Better pack your bags. One less person in this country calling everyone a racist and sexist for not wanting a criminal as president.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

You'll get over it too.

+4 more 
link   
"Im so for democracy. Unless my candidate loses, then # democracy, im the only one that matters."

And this is why you ended up with trump.

link   

Oh yeah, that's cool.

When you have the massive power of the people, you can do anything!

Like elect Trump?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
But honestly, I don't understand why Trump supporters are surprised by the protesting. They protested at Trump's rallies, even when they thought that Hillary had it in the bag. In a nation where you can get paid for doing NOTHING, there's a ton of people with a lot of time on their hands.

Let them protest until they burn themselves out. It's an American right/privilege!
edit on 11/9/2016 by carewemust because: see above

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

No one.

The ones that Obama has allowed to go unchecked...Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, BLM, Black Panthers, etc....they ALL got a pass for inciting civil unrest in EVERY single MSM story about a black person being shot, even when justified. Let's not even get started on the retarded narrative that police targeted blacks....just look at the hard numbers of police killings...double the number of whites....yet a police killing blacks initiative was pushed and backed by the administration.

The SJW stupidity of the US is dumbfounding. It is the wussification of America....don't call me a name or I'll sue you and start a movement that you are discriminatory because I have long fingernails and it is part of my religion....puke.....so sick of the special snowflake crowd.

Trump won....get over it already.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join