It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They pulled their Trump card...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I think it's funny how all these Trump supporters all of a sudden believe in the political process now that Trump is likely to win. If Hillary were likely to win at this point then they'd be crying foul that the election was rigged. Ironic isn't it?

You are rooting for the bad guy (not that Hillary is any better mind you), Trump is one of them. Corporate America owns our government and in fact the two (government/corporate America) are almost indistinguishable in today's world.

What better way to get one of their own into the oval office than to convince people he is an outsider through manipulation by the media? They have been dogging Trump ever since he announced he was running, that's because they know people are sick of the "establishment" so they made one of their own out to be an outsider when in fact he is part of their inner circle.

Corporate America has one of their own in the oval office, that spells trouble for the average, non-billionaire American. They have tricked you into supporting their cause which is to destroy the middle class and have only the poor and the super rich.

They threw their Trump card and it seems as though it was successful. Good job America, you royally #ed yourselves.

+19 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: LumenImagoDei

You mad brah?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

No, just disappointed that people fell for it again. Care to address any of the points I made in the OP?

+5 more 
link   
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

link   
I voted for trump, the system sucks! Sooooooo your wrong, that's a wide brush you have

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Trump supporters all of a sudden believe in the political process now that Trump is likely to win.

It's ironic, hilarious, and expected.

The talk of it being rigged suspiciously went away recently didn't it?

edit on 8-11-2016 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

You honestly believe in the political process? No matter who is in office they win. One person cannot change the entire government, you're deluded if you think Trump being in office is going to change anything.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
trump2016

deal with it

link   

There lots of real issues on the table.

1. WW3 should be averted.

2. Obamacare should be history.

3. There's at least a chance to move things in the right direction on many issues.

I think that's enough to celebrate.

Here's more of my replies to your stance from another thread:

The Republicans have tried to repeal Obamacare many times. Trump has promised to repeal it. I'm going to start a thread about this if Trump wins because Trump can essentially stop Obamacare on his own if he wants to in my opinion. The Supreme Court gave the president that power with the King V. Burwell decision according to how I read it.

Just look at the way Mexico and Russia reacted to this election. The leadership in those countries sure thought the differences between Clinton and Trump were important for different reasons.

Obama kept some of his promises. He got Obamacare passed. He tried to the close detention facility at Guantanamo Bay throughout his tenure as president.

Obama is trying to close Guantanamo again. Will this time be different?

Obama did a lot of what he promised. Some of the things that he tried to do didn't come to fruition. I admired his dedication concerning closing Guantanamo. I agree that it should be closed.

link   

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei
I think it's funny how all these Trump supporters all of a sudden believe in the political process now that Trump is likely to win.

Actually, I'm not sure I believe it yet. I'm still pinching myself. This is all very surreal and it feels like the tables could turn at the last minute.

edit on 8-11-2016 by BlueShaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I love how incoherent the trump posters are.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
No! People can see by the rallies and support that Trump was the favourite by a mile, Hilary cannot even get a crowd without Jay Z or Beyoncé! For Trump not to win something would be fishy.

I'm surprised he's not winning by more?

But anyway who's crying? Pot or Kettle?

link   

Of course not.

BUT, it's a BIG STEP in the RIGHT DIRECTION. I cannot explain the significance it will have on the rest of the world if Trump wins. Suddenly, Marine le Pen in France has a unbelievable chance of winning in France, and it's just starting

link   

That's an awfully broad brush you're painting with there...

It's not over yet. I'm just sorry they both couldn't lose... (((sigh)))

I'm really hoping Johnson manages 5 percent, the Greens, too. That'd totally rock. But unlikely. Apathy, and name recognition, strike again.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

Are they?

Perhaps they speak in a way you can't bother to comprehend.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: muSSang
No! People can see by the rallies and support that Trump was the favourite by a mile, Hilary cannot even get a crowd without Jay Z or Beyoncé! For Trump not to win something would be fishy.

I'm surprised he's not winning by more?

But anyway who's crying? Pot or Kettle?

Exactly. It was rigged in the sense that the media was trying to make hillary more popular than she really was with the fake polls.

What happened with all those polls? All the polls were comically wrong.

Thise if us looking at the rallies knew somethibg was up.

link   
Living in Europe, I have little to no gain from these elections (I'm here for the conspiracies bruh), I'm still amazed it was as close as it is. I assume most Americans have access to the internet (and thus the Hillary corruption information wave), so the fact that so many states were such close battles amazes me.

There is some serious things going on in the world right now (Syria, Russia, potential world war), but even domestically America has become quite a mess (BLM, police violence, economy, inequality gab). It's become obvious, beyond any doubt, that voting Hillary is simply a vote for the powers that be that have been running things for a long time.

Regardless of Trump being an "inside" man, which I doubt, who in their right mind would want Donald Trump in "their club"? A vote for trump is a vote for change (we've heard that before). Even if actual change isn't on his program, I think we can all agree that his incompetence will atleast expose plenty of remaining scandals eventually....

link   

originally posted by: SignalMal

originally posted by: eNumbra

Perhaps they speak in a way you can't bother to comprehend.

Or perhaps incoherence is just incoherence.

Not every street corner, milk crate, doomsday preacher is secretly a genius. Few of them are in fact.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

& yet the majority seem to have the same message, one which you can't get on board with because you can't bother to comprehend it.

That majority message requires coherence.

Sorry, you just don't got what it takes.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

To tell the truth, I was expecting Hillary to win all over, I didn't wanted to look at the elections, hear about the elections and was just to lie down and sleep to Hillary celebration, my daughter is the one that brought me back telling me that Trump was doing incredibly fine.

I am speechless, surprise is just an over statement.

Yes I did vote, because it was some issues within the state that I wanted to vote for.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join