It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Going Down Means Trump Gets Set Up

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Preposterous! Why? Because I say so!

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: derfreebie

I would wait to see If Alex Jones actually does anything but talk before doing what he thinks you should all do.

Don't get me wrong, Knight... whatever Alex has told me to be
afraid of has been given a remedy of either acquiescence or
a solution for $29.95. I'd prefer a nothing and watch what happens.
It's cheaper, and I've gota lota ammo... more that THAT clown.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: Metallicus
I do not agree. When he is declared the POTUS, we must do everything in our power as citizens of our beloved nation to support him in his quest to burn down the existing paradigm and replace the rulers who have raped this land and that of the world around us. It will require some sacrifice, it may require lots of sacrifice, it may even require the ultimate sacrifice. Are we ready to do just that?? We cannot allow him to be destroyed by the house of the Red Shield, or they will also destroy us all.

They are already in space, the land on this planet is expendable to them. It is not expendable for us. Join me brothers and sisters, together we shall stand united in the ultimate battle of our times!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Yeah, that is what happens when you work with a republican congress. That is why it will never happen again. VOTE BLUE all the way down the ticket. The republicans are the shadow government. They take blame for nothing.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   

I see. And I am guessing the Presidential VETO was something that Republicans created as well, sometime after Bill Clinton left office?? Bill Clinton was all for military confrontation. He did several of them without UN approval as well.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Bill is not running for president. Hopefully, Hillary is smarter.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   

No he is not, but it clearly shows you placing all the blame on Republicans is false. Hillary's career is officially dead. Now snap out of it, your dreaming awake!

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I have already voted and I am encouraging everyone to vote blue. Let the republican party come to its senses. Lying all the time about small government and budget cuts. Go to the wilderness for a few years.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: JinMI

I don't need to read because I was a grownup since 1970. I know who has destroyed this country.

Your Progressive Liberal perception (ordered by the Party of course) of who has destroyed the country.
Of course all lies. One thing they are good at. We spoke about this on another thread.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

The last thing anyone wants to do is tangle with a sitting president. Elites or not just way to many quivers in that bow. This means they can attempt influence but quite frankly don't think Trumps ego would allow that. They cant bribe a billionaire if he doesn't care about money he knows no matter what happens he will be fine. As we see now they threw a lot of stuff at him and well hes still there so conventional tactics just didn't work. they are literally out of ammo with him. So now there only option will be to load up congress to restrain him in office. But even that may be hard if weiner gate extends as far as some believe.

Yep, they better not come out of hiding.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Since the 1970's there have two policies that cut my wages and prosperity. The first was Reagan's new tax structure of the 80's and the increase in social security tax. I kept hearing from him how we were all getting a tax break, then for the first time I had to write a check to the IRS. He just shifted the burden to wage earners. Then this war that no one wants to pay for now. So the poor, women, children, the ill, and laborers have to pay for it in the guise of small government.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Do you have even a single thought on my OP or are you simply flailing your arms and screaming with your eyes closed tightly and fingers in your ears?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Well, how does one answer a prophet's question since none of that has happened yet?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

Well, how does one answer a prophet's question since none of that has happened yet?

It's in the skunk works for a reason and I was soliciting on topic and intelligent debate not wild partisan rants. This isn't even a partisan thread for God's sake.
edit on 2016/11/3 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Friendly Reminder

The discussion needs to remain on the OP's topic of speculation.

There are many, many other threads about the election, who or why one is voting for who they are voting for, and plenty of threads discussing Democrats vs Republicans.

Let's keep those discussions in those threads.

On that note: If someone keeps posting off topic posts, please just alert them to us, but do not respond to them, further adding to the off topic discussion.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I think from IMHO Trump will run it like a company.
And wealthy business man are good at making money,but bad sympathizers.

So I guess most of you will who don't have jobs now will get a job in the future.

Just my thoughts from a European member .
Peace

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
sounds like you're already making excuses for trump. LOL.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

nah, people who don't have jobs now, a lot of them, don't really want to work. there are jobs out there, my husband just got a new one, doing maintenance. me thinks there a lot of plain lazy folks doing a lot of complaining. my opinion.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Now that is a serious set of blinders you've got on there.

Adult since '70 you say? Who ran Congress for much of that time? Wasn't just the GOP, that's a hint. As I recall there were more than a couple of Dems in the White House in the past 4 decades plus, as well. Surely they're not blameless innocents?

Surely they, the evil GOP, can lay claim to a chunk of the blame, but hardly anything remotely resembling all of it.
edit on 11/3/2016 by seagull because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join