It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Going Down Means Trump Gets Set Up

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   
While I am absolutely delighted that the Clinton Crime Family finally seems to be getting what they so justly deserve; I am concerned about what is going to happen when/if Trump wins. What I believe we are seeing is that the Clinton family is just too damaged for even the Elites to defend anymore so they are sinking Hillary in advance of the election (watch for mega news this weekend). Even IF she managed to win due to the utterly stupid sheeple that still support her she would be and is so politically damaged that our country would be shredded by the amount of corruption that is going to come out in the next few months (maybe years).

The issue is that the Global Elites HATE Trump. They don't like him one bit and I think they have changed their plans from 8 years of Clinton corruption to 4 years of destroy America under Trump. I see them going crazy with false flags and terrorism during a Trump Presidency. It is also a perfect time for them to start their wars and global meltdowns of the financial system. I think Trump is going to make a great patsy for all of the destruction that is to come and they will use this to get us all 'back in line'.

It is going to be like SEE! We told you that Trump was bad and you didn't listen. You should never have tried to change things. Now look what you have done? I really do think that Trump won't have a chance...even if he wins he is going to be destroyed in order to really put us slaves in our place for revolting against our betters.

Anyway, that is my prediction and concern. What do you good folks think?

I think that the Elites are going to screw us...again.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I think thats kinda spot on.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Quite right where it does not matter who gets into power. The peasants are screwed either way.

So with the entire US population realizing just how screwed they are, imagine how easy it would be for alien intervention to occur where they :

give technology for free energy as everyone have been made poor.
free food and clothing.
jobs in off-world planets and moon bases.
free cashless money to jump start the New World Economy.

But here is the catch. The current economy will collapse and the alien chip only functions in a humans Right Hand or forehead via nanites.

Once that happen, all Christians will know that the aliens are yesterdays demons.
edit on 3-11-2016 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Well that would depend upon how much of a wildcard Trump is. He has been anything but predictable. Will he willingly play the patsy?

The theory makes sense if we continue on the same social discourse we have.

edit on 3-11-2016 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-11-2016 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   

I agree with everything you have said here, the only place I disagree is that I believe Trump is also working for the elites... he is their plan B.

We can only hope that the coming revelations continues to shine a light on every single sick corrupt individual that has been a part of the network.

Time to vote in some third party candidates across the board!

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   

I think you should vote for who you think is the best VP or a third party to bump their numbers up.
I think If all the rumours are true about the NYPD and Clinton they will find out Trump is involved also.
But any outcome doesn't look very good.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I don't think he was supposed to be plan "B", but he might have moved up their timetable for destroying everything then have us give up all our rights to the state for safety...at least whoever is left once they have bombed us, starved us and rounded up.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Spot on, I believe Hillary should drop out of the race and be replaced by Bernie - clearly the best man for the job

Although I still think Trump is better than Hillary, but he's still a terrible leader.
God speed America.
edit on 3-11-2016 by GreenGunther because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   

But hasn't he done a great job in exposing the bastards, in fact he has publicly said and done exactly what most member ive seen on here express their points in the corruption cloud that hangs over America.

This is a great speech:

And who writes his speeches btw ?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I do not agree. When he is declared the POTUS, we must do everything in our power as citizens of our beloved nation to support him in his quest to burn down the existing paradigm and replace the rulers who have raped this land and that of the world around us. It will require some sacrifice, it may require lots of sacrifice, it may even require the ultimate sacrifice. Are we ready to do just that?? We cannot allow him to be destroyed by the house of the Red Shield, or they will also destroy us all.

They are already in space, the land on this planet is expendable to them. It is not expendable for us. Join me brothers and sisters, together we shall stand united in the ultimate battle of our times!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: scubagravy

But hasn't he done a great job in exposing the bastards, in fact he has publicly said and done exactly what most member ive seen on here express their points in the corruption cloud that hangs over America.

This is a great speech:

And who writes his speeches btw ?

I think they thought it was Rhetorical Scubes...

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
I do not agree. When he is declared the POTUS, we must do everything in our power as citizens of our beloved nation to support him in his quest to burn down the existing paradigm and replace the rulers who have raped this land and that of the world around us. It will require some sacrifice, it may require lots of sacrifice, it may even require the ultimate sacrifice. Are we ready to do just that?? We cannot allow him to be destroyed by the house of the Red Shield, or they will also destroy us all.

They are already in space, the land on this planet is expendable to them. It is not expendable for us. Join me brothers and sisters, together we shall stand united in the ultimate battle of our times!!!

The battle for humanity is in the hands of a few who remember what it was
like to be human. It's OK, 90% or more of us have always been furniture.

Probably one of the few talking points Alex Jones has been right about.
NOW.. "What are ye prepared to do, sonny?" Malone (Sean Connery)
I posit we are prepared to sacrifice little.
edit on 3-11-2016 by derfreebie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: derfreebie

I would wait to see If Alex Jones actually does anything but talk before doing what he thinks you should all do.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Geez, how much do they pay you guys to be liars? The republicans have killed so many americans with their war for oil, stealing retirees money from the stock market, killing the housing market that no one can buy anymore, being asleep at the wheel on 911, sent millions of people to prison for pot, and I am sick of the beggars on the streets because they close homeless shelters.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Yea.....Republicans....
www.davidstuff.com...

Bernie Madoff

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   

The last thing anyone wants to do is tangle with a sitting president. Elites or not just way to many quivers in that bow. This means they can attempt influence but quite frankly don't think Trumps ego would allow that. They cant bribe a billionaire if he doesn't care about money he knows no matter what happens he will be fine. As we see now they threw a lot of stuff at him and well hes still there so conventional tactics just didn't work. they are literally out of ammo with him. So now there only option will be to load up congress to restrain him in office. But even that may be hard if weiner gate extends as far as some believe.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I don't need to read because I was a grownup since 1970. I know who has destroyed this country.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Oh, my apologies. I'd not realized that your perception was infallible. I'll do my best to steer clear of your omniscience.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Many of the complaints you ranted about have legislative origins with Bill Clinton's signature during his tenure. There is bipartisan guilt here.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: derfreebie

I would wait to see If Alex Jones actually does anything but talk before doing what he thinks you should all do.

Alex has to get them to stock up on all the survival crap he sells first....

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join