It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silent Coup and Counter Coup Revealed by Dr Steve Pieczenik

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
If WL got the state department emails by FOIA and the DNC by hacker, what are the government insiders (counter coup) emails Pieczenik mentions?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
I listened to his interview with Alex Jones. He made an interesting comment about Obama being a CIA guy. Possibly why Obama sort of doesn't have an identifiable past?

I've seen that notion tossed around in various places, additionally it was Zbigniew Brzezinski who recruited him and ol Zbig is the one who was holding his leash while O was in the middle east.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: 1questioner

I considered what you wrote while I was out. I tend to think even without Mr. Pieczenik's message to Americans there would be a great possibility for chaos and protests on and after election day. It's been building for quite some time. If Hillary doesn't "win," the stage was set by that crew weeks ago to blame the Russians for hacking into the voting machines.

Concerning America's finances my thought is there are plenty of countries who despise this country because of the globalists and the U.S. tendency to harshly meddle in other countries' affairs uninvited. What if there are a multitude of leaders ready to step in to do business with the U.S. if Hillary doesn't land in the White House?

Just some thoughts.

It's hard to know what's going to happen. It's a day by day (sometimes hour by hour) watch.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I'm not worried about Russia hacking elections in the US. Maybe I'm naive...

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1questioner
a reply to: tweetie

Let me say first off. I am not a Hillary supporter. In fact, I couldn't stomach either of these candidates and so I kept out of this election until last Friday, October 30. It was then I became alarmed at what I was witnessing.

I'm sorry, Mr. Pieczenik, if you think you can maintain a peaceful coup by radically changing the electorate from one candidate to another eight days before the election you are either naive or you have another agenda. Personally, I think there is another agenda going on here.

Without a doubt, this last minute chaos of the election will have consequences. Any clear thinking person knows that. Not only will the losing side protest this election, foreign money will exit both our bond and stock market come election day. There will no longer be foreign confidence in our system of government or our financial markets. In my opinion, this election will trigger a financial crisis the likes we haven't seen since the Great Depression.

Political protests coupled with a financial crisis... Does anyone really believe those protests will remain peaceful? If martial law is what you really want to achieve, Mr. Pieczenik and associates, congratulate yourselves.

Sounds like you have an angle or thought about what this means. Please share your thoughts.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

When I saw the first Pieczenik video and researched his background, I knew something wasn’t right. He worked with both Henry Kissinger and George H. Bush and was a member of the CFR. He is considered to be an expert in psychological warfare.

According to his Wikipedia page he is no longer listed as a CFR member, but that doesn’t mean a thing. Intelligence agents leave their companies all the time and work covertly. In this latest video, Pieczenik even says, “We in the intelligence community...” So, who is he working for now?

We know that all our electronic communications are monitored by the intelligence services. And we know that Bill and Hillary have Secret Service protection 24/7. The intelligence community had the goods on Bill and Hillary a long time ago. If this intelligence community that Pieczenik speaks of is so patriotic, why didn’t they bring out their information early in the primaries to stop her. Why wait until ten days before the election?

In my opinion the only answer can be to have maximum effect. To cause complete chaos and trigger social unrest and a financial crisis leading to martial law. To believe that this fundamental change from one candidate to another in such a short period of time will be peaceful is either naive or disingenuous and I don’t believe a man with Mr. Pieczenik’s background is naive.

To me, this is not a Republican vs. Democrat issue. This is about living in freedom or losing what freedom we have left. After 9-11 and passage of the Patriot Act, we lost much of our freedom. Fifteen years after its passage, the Patriot Act is still considered the law. I don’t know about anyone else, but I find this deeply troubling and I don’t want this election to lead to even a greater loss of our freedoms.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   

When I saw the first Pieczenik video... The intelligence community had the goods on Bill and Hillary a long time ago. If this intelligence community that Pieczenik speaks of is so patriotic, why didn’t they bring out their information early in the primaries to stop her. Why wait until ten days before the election?

In my opinion the only answer can be to have maximum effect. To cause complete chaos and trigger social unrest and a financial crisis leading to martial law. To believe that this fundamental change from one candidate to another in such a short period of time will be peaceful is either naive or disingenuous and I don’t believe a man with Mr. Pieczenik’s background is naive.

Simply, it would be best if Hillary had self-deleted somehow in the primary process. This is kind if the deal now, nobody really wants this paedo and deep state info to come out, but it will if Hillary defies the patriots.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   

When I saw the first Pieczenik video and researched his background, I knew something wasn’t right. He worked with both Henry Kissinger and George H. Bush and was a member of the CFR. He is considered to be an expert in psychological warfare.

According to his Wikipedia page he is no longer listed as a CFR member, but that doesn’t mean a thing. Intelligence agents leave their companies all the time and work covertly. In this latest video, Pieczenik even says, “We in the intelligence community...” So, who is he working for now?

We know that all our electronic communications are monitored by the intelligence services. And we know that Bill and Hillary have Secret Service protection 24/7. The intelligence community had the goods on Bill and Hillary a long time ago. If this intelligence community that Pieczenik speaks of is so patriotic, why didn’t they bring out their information early in the primaries to stop her. Why wait until ten days before the election?

To me, this is not a Republican vs. Democrat issue. This is about living in freedom or losing what freedom we have left. After 9-11 and passage of the Patriot Act, we lost much of our freedom. Fifteen years after its passage, the Patriot Act is still considered the law. I don’t know about anyone else, but I find this deeply troubling and I don’t want this election to lead to even a greater loss of our freedoms.

Fantastic points and I had similar concerns. Something is playing out. I just hope the American people are not being played on this. People are at the breaking point over this election. It is not a Dem vs Repub thing. It's an infiltration buy outside forces that have infected both parties. That is largely why an outsider like a Trump is unwelcome. They fear their gravy train will end.
edit on 5-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: Typos

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Does anyone want to start a new thread? "US Takeover May Be Near." Steve Pieczenik. New. Uploaded less than an hour ago.

I was beginning to worry that the Clintons were going to somehow shake this scandal off and everything would get suppressed, unreported, buried and forgotten. These politically-powerful families in America are notoriously very slippery critters. 'Teflon families' as I refer to them. Committing the most heinous of crimes with impunity, and making billions from it. Above the law, it seems.

But now I've seen that video I feel a little more confident that all this isn't going to go away for Hillary.

I look forward to hearing what she has to say about it all when she ends up in court, IF she ends up in court. I can't see this
'woman' admitting to anything. I suspect many around her will end up being forced to take much of the blame, they're probably already being briefed and bribed as I type this.

Don't under-estimate these Clinton creatures. They're not human. Masters of deception and lies. You got to be as ruthless as they are in bringing them down, they can spot weakness from a mile off and will relentlessly hammer chisels in it to save themselves.

Good luck America, you WILL be great again.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

I think these intelligence, military and law enforcement people/Patriots mean business and are not going away and yes, they have to be ruthless in order to carry out their mission of taking back this country. They know what kind of creatures they are dealing with and who would know better than they? They don't have the luxury of pretending what they know about the elite is all a wild conspiracy.

I can't see Hillary admitting to anything either even if she could remember a quarter of what she's done. What I've sensed about her for a long time is she is a practiced, highly sought vessel for hosting very dark beings. This will ruin the human mind, soul and body.

Thank you for the wish of luck!

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I hope the LEO's in NYPD do not let this get covered up if there is evidence of a scandal as rumored. Monday would be better to break it, otherwise after the election things will get very heated over trying to unseat Hillbillary.
edit on 5-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: Hillary is going to prison

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: dasman888

Yes, the movie Citizen Four has Snowden communicating with Greenwald about the 2nd, higher level NSA whistleblower, and the leak to come...there indeed is a 5th column fighting for the best interests of the US.

Expect the hammer to drop, within hours.

Excellent thread.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
What's to come might make the 60's McCarthy Communist Hearings look like Sesame Street. Hillary, Abedin, Soros, Saudis, etc. will be in real trouble.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   

I think in light of Comey dropping the investigation again that there is some Psy-Op being played on Americans following alternate media that covered the Pieczenck videos. I think Pieczenick may be working for the forces that support Hillary. You saw Kissinger with Hillary at the Catholic Dinner. Kissinger is a friend of Pieczenick. Looks like the chaos was averted if that was the intention by Pieczenick and others. Any other thoughts on this? Sure feels like something was intended by Pieczenick and the others directing him. Was it FBI or Soros?
edit on 7-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

any news from Steve Pieczenik ?

haven't heard anything from him
after last Comey's coward bow to Clinton (& Lynch).

Pieczenik's YouTube channel is silent since Nov. 5
www.youtube.com...

Does someone here have any recent news about Pieczenik
and this supposed "silent coup and counter-coup"?
Thanks in advance

edit on 7-11-2016 by HeywoodFloyd because: edit

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Obviously showing their support by attending her rally..........in light of the recent 'open and closed AGAIN' so called 'possible' case against her.

As a Brit, I thought all our politicians were immoral, base and self-serving. Watching your elections is like watching some nightmare soap opera from a different planet...what happens over the Pond soon comes over here...god help us when it comes to our next election.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: HeywoodFloyd

There's nothing new on his website either. The only activity I've seen are retweets of other people's tweets on his Twitter feed. There's not been anything revealing.

I can be confident in saying I'll bet there is plenty going on behind the scenes which we are not privy to at this time.

I'll also bet he has read most of the comments under his recent YouTube videos, many of which trash him and his motives.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Just wait til the Obama Clock runs out and he can't pardon Hillary. Watch the jail sentences rack up the Hillary gang.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
in light of the fact that Hillary had lost the election, this thread should be active.

like, now.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join