It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Unexpectedly Releases Documents Related To 2001 Probe Into Clinton Foundation

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Kind of wondering what the 8 cellophanes contained and the 3 red ropes contained. Typically in an FBI investigation, cellophanes refer to what you would see around a box of smokes...the clear cellophane.

And 3 red ropes that contained something?

That is just odd.

I'd guess the red rope is what the Zionist™ tug on to get HRC™'s attention; there are 3 red ropes for each Head. HRC™; Slick Willy aka WJC inc. and the missing MuslimBroHood plant Huma...

Will those who are drawing a paycheck for $elling their $oul$ and actually supporting HRC™ sue Her once She stops payment because She got arrested instead??? That $$$ could be better spent in the Prison Canteen...

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

From the sounds of it, he's been covering for the Clintons for at least 15 years--I'd be sick of it, too.

That's why my radar is still up when it comes to Comey. I will wait and see. He WAS part of the investigation of Bill Clinton's "Pardongate" and found no reason to prosecute. Comey is also known to let things slide because of being too big to fail. Remember the investigation of the four Big audit firms?

At some point the principles of Truth, Justice, and Law have to be upheld regardless of what transpires.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

edit on 1-11-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

edit on 1-11-2016 by ColaTesla because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

Is this a warning shot to Comey, Or the Clintons???

Or both?

Is somebody sending a message to them telling them "we remember what happened in THAT investigation during Pargongate.....we are NOT going to let you get by with it again.... time for Truth and Justice to win."

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
What is going on with this thread?

Why are posts suddenly going blank?...mine included.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Yes it seems that there are some who still believe that up is up and black is not white .

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

heavy traffic all-of-a-sudden !!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I edited the txt off mine and added it to the op, Not sure about the others?
edit on 1-11-2016 by ColaTesla because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Or both?

Is somebody sending a message to them telling them "we remember what happened in THAT investigation during Pargongate.....we are NOT going to let you get by with it again.... time for Truth and Justice to win."

Quite possibly both. Wonder if the Records Vault would necessarily
need a higher up to release these records?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Throes

CNN says if you go to the FBI vault, you might go blind!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Throes

CNN says if you go to the FBI vault, you might go blind!

Blindness caused by a virus because it is illegal to read it.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I feel like this was intentional and may have been done so to find a link between Clinton and Ehud Barak, the one that personally called and asked Clinton for the pardon of these guys....you know....the old Israeli PM at the time....

Or perhaps there is current or recent dealings with Marc Rich or Pincus Green that are about to come out?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
All of this is so interesting. Wow. I went to the FBI Records Vault, and I didn't go blind. Thank you so much for sharing this. There is so much to read through, and it all just keeps coming.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Kind of wondering what the 8 cellophanes contained and the 3 red ropes contained. Typically in an FBI investigation, cellophanes refer to what you would see around a box of smokes...the clear cellophane.
And 3 red ropes that contained something?
That is just odd.

I have not read so not sure what you are referring to but if the cellophane were from smokes could it be the pull strings aree red rope or found this Cigarette package patent.

The entire package is then wrapped in a covering of Cellophane" or similar ... stock, which is about 0.014" thick, and the so-called red rope folder stock,

www.google.com...
Nm just read this
Ok so it would be cellophane folders and Redrope File Pockets the containing should have included what.
www.smead.com...
www.copyandphotocenter.com...

As for the documents, they contain almost no previously unreleased information, with the exception of several pages that refer to seized property—apparently as evidence—including, intriguingly, "one cellophane containing" and "one red rope containing."

The documents are so heavily redacted it is impossible to tell what the cellophane or red rope "contained" or what, if anything, they have to do with Rich's pardon.

www.newsweek.com...
edit on 1-11-2016 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-11-2016 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Somehow, I think this wasn't quite what Hillary had in mind when she wanted the FBI to make public all information with regards to the investigation. As the old saying goes, be careful what you wish for, you might just get it. The last thing she needed right now was a new take on an old scandal. Ouch.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I have a feeling Hillarys presidential campaign is about to come to an end so she can focus of her criminal defense.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Personally I think the FBI and James Comey have been muzzled by, first the Bush and later the Obama administrations. They are choking on the BS and the timing is finally right to roll the dice for a little pay back. For years the ranking Potus has been pissing on their feet and telling them it's raining. To say the next few days will be interesting is an understatement.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

I have a feeling Hillarys presidential campaign is about to come to an end so she can focus of her criminal defense.

Her criminal defense is to become President.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join