It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Officials Doubt Donald Trump Has Direct Link to Russia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

WASHINGTON — For much of the summer, the F.B.I. pursued a widening investigation into a Russian role in the American presidential campaign. Agents scrutinized advisers close to Donald J. Trump, looked for financial connections with Russian financial figures, searched for those involved in hacking the computers of Democrats, and even chased a lead — which they ultimately came to doubt — about a possible secret channel of email communication from the Trump Organization to a Russian bank.

Law enforcement officials say that none of the investigations so far have found any link between Mr. Trump and the Russian government. And even the hacking into Democratic emails, F.B.I. and intelligence officials now believe, was aimed at disrupting the presidential election rather than electing Mr. Trump.

www.nytimes.com...

The "red scare" of 2016 is reaching hysterical levels as Hillary and her minions desperately try to deflect attention from the never ending cascade of evidence of Clinton/DNC corruption.

But there is not a shred of credible evidence linking Trump to Russia.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

It is ridiculous. That Trump has a Russian bank account means he's in league with Putin is laughable.
I have an account with Amazon, but that doesn't mean I'm in communications with Jeff Bezos.
edit on 31-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Anything.
They are looking for anything that remotely compares to HRC crimes.

Can't find it though, huh?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Preach on, brother.

Trump's landslide victory is just around the corner.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I used to have a Russian prepaid creditcard issued by an online bank. I must be a spy too.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Th 'official' line may be no connection....however I doubt Trumps own personal server would be less incriminating that Clinton's....especially since they are so close. The Clinton trail and the Trump trail lead to similar rabbit holes.

Wake up America....it's all rigged no matter who wins.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Trump has disavowed any connection with the Russian bank, yet when the link was investigated it was taken down, and then RE-established. It's not proof of anything, but there's certainly a link, and that link is certainly worth investigation.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong
Th 'official' line may be no connection....however I doubt Trumps own personal server would be less incriminating that Clinton's....especially since they are so close. The Clinton trail and the Trump trail lead to similar rabbit holes.

Wake up America....it's all rigged no matter who wins.

Exactly. Trump's own past shows that he supported the Clintons, as well as whomever was trending popular.

If anyone thinks a vote for either of them is a vote for anything but big business...well I have a bridge I'd like to sell you.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

WASHINGTON — For much of the summer, the F.B.I. pursued a widening investigation into a Russian role in the American presidential campaign. Agents scrutinized advisers close to Donald J. Trump, looked for financial connections with Russian financial figures, searched for those involved in hacking the computers of Democrats, and even chased a lead — which they ultimately came to doubt — about a possible secret channel of email communication from the Trump Organization to a Russian bank.

Law enforcement officials say that none of the investigations so far have found any link between Mr. Trump and the Russian government. And even the hacking into Democratic emails, F.B.I. and intelligence officials now believe, was aimed at disrupting the presidential election rather than electing Mr. Trump.

www.nytimes.com...

The "red scare" of 2016 is reaching hysterical levels as Hillary and her minions desperately try to deflect attention from the never ending cascade of evidence of Clinton/DNC corruption.

But there is not a shred of credible evidence linking Trump to Russia.

Russia has been doing awesome since Obama took office with Clinton. They'd drool over a Clinton Presidency.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I'm not surprised. This whole thing has reeked of desperation from the Democrats since the beginning and its good to see this bit of idiocy get flushed down the toilet where it belongs.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Magician Hillary is in full Misdirection mode with this 'look over there at the RUSSIANS!!'. Unfortunately there'll be a few blind sheep that will continue to follow the Pied Piper to the pits of Hell.

Misdirection takes advantage of the limits of the human mind in order to give the wrong picture and memory. The mind of a typical audience member can only concentrate on one thing at a time. The magician uses this to manipulate the audience's ideas, or, perceptions of sensory input, leading them to draw false conclusions.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Looks like the investigations aren't over.

FBI Making Inquiry Into Ex-Trump Campaign Manager's Foreign Ties
www.nbcnews.com...

I keep telling you people he's owned by Putin, keep looking at how much is owed to Russian interests by his "corporations".

K~

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

1.Ex-Trump.
2.You make a claim that has no evidence just because you so blindly hate Trump and love Clinton, so I suppose you support liars, corruption and a system for the powerful and not the average Joe. Please, isn't the motto "Deny Ignorance". Why not do that?
edit on 31-10-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-10-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   

I am surprised Clinton kept pushing the Russia link considering her own links to Russia via the Clinton Foundation and her pay to play scheme involving that mess while at State when she sold out the US.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

It makes no sense for her to change her rhetoric one week before the election.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Double post ...

edit on 1-11-2016 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: Double post

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Of course they doubt it. Because they are lies. Propaganda to convince the ignorant, uneducated and blind masses that Trump is somehow an agent of an enemy long since dead. Modern Russia is not the USSR, yet the American Propagandists would have you believe ANY DAY NOW their armies will be driving through Canada towards DC.

End this baseless aggression against Russia. There can only be good consequences.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   
But a bunch of people too stupid to get an ID card said it was the Russians !!!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

And like several other issues it has blown up in her face. The distraction she is hoping to create is not working. Couple that with her own investigation by the FBI into the Clinton Foundation and its links to Russia and our uranium...

Its a no win scenario for her.

Either her political handlers are idiots or she is ignoring their advice and calling her own audibles.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Yessir, saw that article this morning. Whats funny? Now that hillary is loosing steam, do the MSM sites seem to be a little barren on the news?
Last week, the media sites were hillary this and hillary that. Now, maybe an article or two, but nothing like what we are looking into here.
Clever deflect on the MSM part, "wha..? Huh? What do you mean?"

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join