It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Walk Of Fame Star culprit RICH NUTJOB Who Auctioned Gandhi’s Glasses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Here's the guy James Lambert Otis...

The man who illegally destroyed Donald Trump’s Hollywood Walk of Fame star is James Lambert Otis, a 52-year-old Beverly Hills resident and rich left-wing nutjob who auctioned off Gandhi’s glasses in 2009, pissing off the entire nation of India.

Source

The deal — which is “not intended to be legally enforceable,” according to the contract — was crafted during a negotiating session with representatives for Mr. Mallya that started in the tycoon’s giant penthouse suite in Trump Plaza overlooking Central Park and concluded 12 hours later in the office of Mr. Otis’s lawyer.

The items in question were a pocket watch, a pair of sandals, spectacles and eating utensils. The winning bid was $1.8 million but the auction house, Antiquorum, also charged a $296,000 “buyer’s fee” that moved the total price above $2 million, said Michael D. Greenberg, a lawyer for Mr. Mallya.

Source

The bold part is rather ironic.

So this guy has a history... A LONG ONE if you dig a bit more.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Sounds like a real wanker, but at least it was funny.

This guy panders to greed more than most any one- wouldn't be surprised to see his bank account being funneled cash from the dnc/cf joint account.
Of course, it would be too laundered to trace for something like this. Investigations are for criminals below rule of law.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: bluerabbit7788
Here’s what possible fellow pedophile Trump had to say about Epstein, in 2002:

What does this have to do with the topic at hand?
start your own thread.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: thesungod

I keep seeing stories about this guy doing the damage to Trump's star but I don't see anyone arresting him. He said he did it but no one is arresting him or charging him as far as I can tell. Anyone have any information that someone is indeed charging this guy? If not, it seems he can do whatever he wants and just get away with it.

At first, I couldn't understand why but with this post showing the guy to be wealthy, it makes more sense as to why he wouldn't be charged and sitting in a cell paying for his actions.

I would call THIS guy deplorable.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Actually he was JUST arrested.

Donald Trump Hollywood star vandal arrested

Los Angeles police early this morning arrested the man who admitted destroying GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. James Lambert Otis, who told the media he planned a 9:30 news conference with his attorney at the site of Trump’s star before turning himself in was instead arrested earlier in the morning as he left a home in West Hollywood, TMZ reported. Otis was cooperative during the LAPD arrest on charges of felony vandalism, according to the celebrity web site.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
When you're a wealthy Hillary supporter, you can afford to do despicable things like this that make you feel good, and all that happens is some fame, a fine, $$ paid to your lawyer, and you go back to your penthouse to await the next opportunity to make yourself feel good.

join