It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin announces US Clinton WW3 fears in chilling video

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   

"Would Mrs. Clinton delivers on he threats and harsh rhetorics against Russia if she became President? Or will she correct her position against us?"

He then issued what sounded like a horrifying ultimatum to US politicians, saying: "Jeopardising Russian-American relations in order to gain brownie points internally – I consider this to be harmful and counter productive.

"It's not funny anymore. If somebody out there wants confrontation. This is not our choice but this means that there will be problems."
SOURCE

I can already hear the cries of "it's more saber rattling." Let's review the definition of saber rattling:

"the display or threat of military force"

Putin is simply saying that he will defend Russia and its interests against Clinton. This is not saber rattling by definition.

Putin's statements above are exactly what I've been posting about here for weeks. Does it mean anything now that it's coming directly from the two most important people involved, Clinton and Putin? Does that have any meaning to the "it's more saber rattling" crowd?
edit on 25-10-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

"Would Mrs. Clinton delivers on he threats and harsh rhetorics against Russia if she became President? Or will she correct her position against us?"

He then issued what sounded like a horrifying ultimatum to US politicians, saying: "Jeopardising Russian-American relations in order to gain brownie points internally – I consider this to be harmful and counter productive.

"It's not funny anymore. If somebody out there wants confrontation. This is not our choice but this means that there will be problems."
SOURCE

I can already hear the cries of "it's more saber rattling." Let's review the definition of saber rattling:

"the display or threat of military force"

Putin is simply saying that he will defend Russia and its interests against Clinton. This is not saber rattling by definition.

Putin's statements above are exactly what I've been posting about here for weeks. Does it mean anything now that it's coming directly from the two most important people involved, Clinton and Putin? Does that have any meaning to the "it's more saber rattling" crowd?

I hit the link then saw Daily Star...stay clear.
edit on 25 10 2016 by Forensick because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   
It is scary the tension that Hillary and her campaign is causing with Russia. Accusations and threats towards Russia without any proof. What do they expect. I guess it wasn't enough to just attack American voters not voting for her.

But in the end Russia should be least of our worries. Hillary will destroy the U.S. all on her own via economic policy. Her healthcare and tax plans will destroy small businesses and any chance of any new startups.

Then you have the issue with the Hillary campaigns fight against Freedom of speech, Freedom of press, and the right to bear arms. Seems like a loss all the way around with a Hillary presidency.

More wars, More poverty, Less Rights!

That should be her slogan.
edit on 25-10-2016 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

ETA: Almost forgot more terrorism too, since she helped fund them.
edit on 25-10-2016 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   

So, Mrs Clinton has chosen to take up a very aggressive stance against our country, against Russia.
Mr Trump on the other hand calls for cooperation, at least when it comes to the international fight against terrorism

Naturally we welcome those who would like to cooperate with us and we consider it wrong that we always have to be in conflict with one another creating existential threats for each other and for the whole world.
As well as fail in delivering results in the international fight against terrorism

How will things be after the US elections, we don’t know would presidential candidate trump deliver on his views of cooperating with Russia? how far would he take those aspirations?

Would Mrs Clinton deliver on her threats and harsh rhetoric against Russia if she became president or will she correct her position against us?
We don’t know.

well said, but... i think he does have a preference and he is involved in handing out some information. however, he acts like a leader infinitely more than Trump or Clinton ever could.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

It is only natural that Putin wants to continue with a P***y like Obama and not have to take on this new one. Frankly, I doubt that the relationship between the two would suffer so much as bluster and posturing is the part of the game. But of course, Putin has his druthers and Trump wanting NATO and other "friends" to pay their way for protection is entirely an excellent idea. We're tired of holding the free world up.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   

I don't understand why Hillary would make baseless accusations that Russia's behind the hacking of her yahoo ;P email account when the actual hackers who weren't Russian came forward bragging that it was coming. We're not stupid.

It's like she's trying to appear tough to Putin and/or her voters.

At the end of the day the Wikileaks showed that some of top Hillaries donors financially benefit from an arms race. War is big business and while Trump will heal strained diplomatic relations with Russia, Hillary will spark another needless war.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Until I see major mobilizations in the US for Eastern Europe start happening, this video really means nothing. I get it, putin isnt going out like a punk off the world stage.

We still got a few months left to prep for WW3 right? Since Russia is waiting for the results of the elections here in the US.

I don't get why the US would want to pick a fight with Russia to begin with? Out of nowhere. I expected a fight with China, oh yeah I forgot we have too many things invested in that country so that's a NO NO.

Man I'm so tired of seeing people die for pointless reasons. Is there an asteroid that can come nuke this rock? PLEASE? We need a restart.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

It is only natural that Putin wants to continue with a P***y like Obama and not have to take on this new one. Frankly, I doubt that the relationship between the two would suffer so much as bluster and posturing is the part of the game. But of course, Putin has his druthers and Trump wanting NATO and other "friends" to pay their way for protection is entirely an excellent idea. We're tired of holding the free world up.

as much as i agree with the fact that Russia can only gain from the strategic point of view when Trump will be elected - and i'm living in Poland, without NATO we're sitting ducks - it actually doesn't matter.

Russia won't start a war - it's not in their best interest. and even if they would, NATO is worthless. we do remember the "help" from our western allies back in WWII. it wouldn't be any different now, NATO is meant as a possible excuse for war over attacking one of its member countries, and as a tool to apply pressure on Russia, nothing more.

as for the rest, it's beating a dead horse. Putin is reasonable, Trump is reasonable, Clinton is f..... up in the head - because it's Clinton and that pathetic excuse for a government of the US that's creating mess all over the world, creating problems instead of solving them. it's no wonder they don't want to be reasonable, since all that they've done so far, is everything but.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

Exactly what I think. All this is nothing but HYPE. HYPE HYPE HYPE. DISTRACTION. DISTRACTION...

Need I say more?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   

One thing Putin and Hillary have in common: a lot of unexplained deaths of their critics.

Putin is the real deal when it comes to war. Ex Military, ex KGB. Putin has personally killed and tortured numerous people:

All the people Putin is suspected of assassinating

Likewise The Clintons are surrounded by critics who just happen to "commit suicide", with 2 gun shot wounds...to the back of the head....

90 suspicious deaths linked to Clintons

Good luck America. I shudder to think what will happen to the world with 2 psychopaths fighting over steering the helm

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Truth of the matter,he isn't the american public fed the government controlled media,he is quite aware what is going on,I'm suprised at the amount of people who believe crap Hillary spouts,he knows what her and her handlers agenda is,and he is been very diplomatic so far,but from what I've seen the Russians don't fool around

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Putin wants someone he can control. This is Trump.

He knows Hillary is a crazy a$% mother%&$$.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Tactics to help drive Trump into the driver's seat. Lets be clear, I'm not in no way supporting Hillary but he is looking to get who would benefit him the most. With all the backdoor dealings podesta/hillary has done with Russia it's hard to believe that this is nothing more than a reality show.

top topics

join