It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton CTR (Correct the Record) Digital Disruption Strategy final weeks exposed?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
wrong thread
edit on 24-10-2016 by thesungod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Clearly this is full on projection.

As is standard procedure for Trump.
edit on 24-10-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: My banter is being mistaken for trollery. 😂😂😂

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

The fact is there is nothing grass roots about Clinton's support base, and the millions of dollars of PAC money CTR is spending on paid shills is a malicious attempt to manipulate and sway public opinion for political gain.

The difference is Trump supporters have been doing it for free, and doing it a lot better. You know it's bad when CTR has to issue marching orders telling their agents to mimic Trumps support base.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Konduit
More proof of just how fraudulent Clinton's support base is. They literally have to pay people and provide them with false narratives to keep up with Trump's support base.

These people are DESPERATE.

CTR is a PAC. not paid for by Clinton. As far as I know, they were actually were to argue on sites when non factual things about Clinton were posted. But even if this memo is real, again, Trump supporters do much of the same thing.

The wording, though, seems over the top. You would have to pay quite a bit for people to engage in such complicated attacks.

the wording suggests that whoever created it, isn't stupid.

there's an image of Hillary supporters pushed around, violent ones, stupid ones (like that SJW that gave a finger to wrong man). i guess they're hiring an equal bunch of quite smart ones.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Coming up with this stuff now, last couple weeks, with an almost certain Trump loss ---- just seems like manufactured, desperate, nonsense to me.

I expect there will be more.

(post by Konduit removed for political trolling and baiting)
(post by Hazardous1408 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Once again, this is NOT the Mud Pit.

This is the THIRD reminder in as many pages.

That's kinda sad, don't you think? Rhetorical -- Don't answer.

So a refresher:

1. NOT the Mud Pit.
2. No personal attacks, mudslinging or other trollery.
3. Posting privileges will be suspended. So don't go there.

As usual, do NOT reply to this post.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

The fact is there is nothing grass roots about Clinton's support base, and the millions of dollars of PAC money CTR is spending on paid shills is a malicious attempt to manipulate and sway public opinion for political gain.

The difference is Trump supporters have been doing it for free, and doing it a lot better. You know it's bad when CTR has to issue marching orders telling their agents to mimic Trumps support base.

You have no proof for any of those statements.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

originally posted by: reldra

More proof of just how fraudulent Clinton's support base is. They literally have to pay people and provide them with false narratives to keep up with Trump's support base.

These people are DESPERATE.

CTR is a PAC. not paid for by Clinton. As far as I know, they were actually were to argue on sites when non factual things about Clinton were posted. But even if this memo is real, again, Trump supporters do much of the same thing.

The wording, though, seems over the top. You would have to pay quite a bit for people to engage in such complicated attacks.

the wording suggests that whoever created it, isn't stupid.

there's an image of Hillary supporters pushed around, violent ones, stupid ones (like that SJW that gave a finger to wrong man). i guess they're hiring an equal bunch of quite smart ones.

The wording of whatever that document is suggests the person who created it is not stupid.

There is no way to know who created it and to what end.

So, Hilllary supporters are pushed around are also violent and what is this about an SJW giving a finger???

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Are you in serious denial, or just haven't been paying attention to the leaks?

Even Bernie Supporters figured it out months ago.

Paid digital Astroturfing effort by Correct The Record, the SuperPAC that directly coordinating with Clinton campaign, appears to be, and has been in complete violation of FEC regulations.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

with so much corruption and lies it's getting hard to tell what her campaign would or wouldn't do and if they draw the line.......anywhere.

(post by JimNasium removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

LEAKED CLINTON INTERNAL DOCUMENT: Discourage Trump Supporters with Bogus Polls and Declaring Election Over

Wow, that led me to twitter, then to gateway Pundit, then to Zerohedge. It appears the Clinton campaign uses a company called Atlas for polling. And they want to maximize the results by polling more 'ethnics' and independents. The article says 9% more Democrats were polled - than Republicans, I assume. 9% is not a lot more.

However, there are a ton of independent polls. The 'Poll of polls' that CNN often refers to is an average based on about 15 different ones.

The polling the Clinton Campaign does have similar results to the other polls, even if they 'oversampled'.
edit on 24-10-2016 by reldra because: oops, replied to the wrong post, but from same user.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I don't understand what your trying to say. How is this a full on projection from Trump?

Yet another example of Denial/Cover.

(post by Sillyolme removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Man, we're late to this party. Reddit has had it up for a week already:

(This is the site that sourced this PDF)

50/50 on this, but I've seen similar docus. So keeping it up for now.

Even if it may be a reverse-meta CTR shill docu, it's still not in favor of them. I've seen similar tactics in this document used on halfchan all the time especially right before and after the debates.

From what I've seen on halfchan, the CTR posters there are bottom feeders and really horribly obvious that they're trolls. It MAY be a tactic they're using to slide threads on halfchan to keep those autists busy, so they can do the real work on Plebbit and Fuqqbook/Twitter/etc.

So far they're losing the meme war.

Toss up. I'm leaning towards fake.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Are you in serious denial, or just haven't been paying attention to the leaks?

Even Bernie Supporters figured it out months ago.

Paid digital Astroturfing effort by Correct The Record, the SuperPAC that directly coordinating with Clinton campaign, appears to be, and has been in complete violation of FEC regulations.

Have we no better sources than social media? The guy making the reddit post even says he is not an expert in FEC regulations. So, the FEC is rigging all this too? It's been six months.
edit on 24-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

It took some time to read throuh the regulations. But it appears that CTR can coordinate with a campaign if it is not paying for political advertising and uses uncompensated individuals for internet activiites and blogging. It also notes that a nominal fee can be paid to these individuals for these activitivities, email addresses and the buying of mailing lists.
edit on 24-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

and with each passing day more of clinton's lies and corruption within the campaign is leaked but like you said it only strengthens her lead, They just fire the ones who get "caught" and continue on. Strange isn't it? When the leaks are done will anyone be left to celebrate?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join