It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton CTR (Correct the Record) Digital Disruption Strategy final weeks exposed?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Look at ATS stats for the past 7 days. Hundreds of new members, not many new posters. Ghost accounts used to up vote tabloid trash.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Anything can be put into Microsoft Word and made into a PDF. I do it all the time. So this is not necessary proof that this is not real either.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: StarsInDust
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Rampant corruption coming out on Clinton, I additionally found this information today at the gateway pundit. Of course, someone will come along soon to discredit it, unfortunately for them all the discredit-ors have now all been discredited.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LEAKED CLINTON INTERNAL DOCUMENT: Discourage Trump Supporters with Bogus Polls and Declaring Election Over
www.thegatewaypundit.com...
We all knew the corrupt media polls were BS.
Now thanks to Wikileaks we know our assumptions were correct.
The media was working with Hillary Clinton to release bogus weighted polls that show Hillary ahead of Trump

The Gateway Pundit has linked to the same document that has been found to not be an email, but made in a word document.

I don't think anyone was claiming it was an email...it was a doc that was sent via email as an attachment it appears.

The scribd link I posted appears to be the originator from a site called realtruenews.org. They have multiple other docs posted on scribd that appear legit, though I don't know that site at all.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

i think i've found the possible source.

readyforoligarchy.com...
readyforoligarchy.com...
twitter.com...

note the date of that twitter post. i wonder if we'll find anything earlier than that.

Good find. The document was created in MS Word and not an actual email.

How are you figuring it was created in word? Of course it wouldnt be the body of an actual email. It is a pdf...could have been saved from a word doc, but I save out files as pdf all the time to send out.

I can't link right now as I'm on my phone but I found an earlier release of this doc than those mentioned.

Follow this link:

readyforoligarchy.com...

At the very top it says "Microsoft Word- Trollmemo.docx".

You guys are being trolled.

or they are trolling (obviously) and, since it wasn't supposed to be leaked, are calling it for what it is.

Have you seen the other CTR documents in the wikileaks emails?

CTR sends out an email to their people with suggested materials and such. Nothing comparable to this document. And why would they put "confidential" on it? None of their previous documents have that on them.

If I had to take a guess, I'd say this was written by a reddit troll.

(post by Plotus removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Thank you very much for clarifying who/what "CTR" is... I've been busy and haven't been able to keep up as of late, and had no idea what it referred to in other posts. I thought maybe it was "click-through rate" and even asked for clarification in another thread, but I didn't receive a response. So I appreciate the clarification -- thank you!

(A perfect example of why ATS T&Cs ask that we not use acronyms and internet slang/abbreviations)

Regarding the OP subject, I wouldn't put this past Hillary et al... but neither would I put it past Trump et al... and anyone/everyone in politics. (I'm an equal opportunity political critter hater) At the same time, as you well noted, these are fairly common tactics seen regularly here, there and everywhere. It would be easy enough for an observant person to use their experience/observations to come up with this list/chart and claim it came from the Clinton camp.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

i think i've found the possible source.

readyforoligarchy.com...
readyforoligarchy.com...
twitter.com...

note the date of that twitter post. i wonder if we'll find anything earlier than that.

Good find. The document was created in MS Word and not an actual email.

How are you figuring it was created in word? Of course it wouldnt be the body of an actual email. It is a pdf...could have been saved from a word doc, but I save out files as pdf all the time to send out.

I can't link right now as I'm on my phone but I found an earlier release of this doc than those mentioned.

Follow this link:

readyforoligarchy.com...

At the very top it says "Microsoft Word- Trollmemo.docx".

You guys are being trolled.

It says that at the top of the link I put up from Scribd as well. It would obviously be a document and not in the body of an email. How do you figure it is a troll? Trollmemo would apply to the doc itself as it is talking all about trolling multiple online media sites.

It's not just the title of the doc. Look at the language and terms used.

(post by ColaTesla removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
It appears the document was created by "Marco".

Have not found if that name is connected to the realtruenews website.

i.sli.mg...
edit on 24-10-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: StarsInDust
a reply to: reldra

Anything can be put into Microsoft Word and made into a PDF. I do it all the time. So this is not necessary proof that this is not real either.

Everyone seems to be so into the release of emails as of late and take them to be true at face value. I thought it should at least reach that lofty height to be considered real and as an actual memo sent to a large group.
edit on 24-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
More proof of just how fraudulent Clinton's support base is. They literally have to pay people and provide them with false narratives to keep up with Trump's support base.

These people are DESPERATE.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

that's not what matters.

what matters is the creation date. exactly the same as when it was published on realtruenews - so at least we can be certain it was leaked there, since every twitter post about it is newer than that.

www.realtruenews.org...

or realtruenews just faked it. by looking at that website, you may be willing to think so, but there's some gold there. for example this:

www.realtruenews.org...

now, watch a few minutes of the last debate and tell me she wasn't reading... i've watched a summary on youtube recently and when i saw her constant looking down when she was talking, i was like WTF.

looks like she's unable to even talk coherently on her own these days.

bottom line is, maybe that pdf is real, maybe not. there's no way to tell. you can try contacting realtruenews through their contact form with some bogus request and see if the person that responds is called Marco, like the author of that document.

(post by CulturalResilience removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Another reminder that this is NOT the Mud Pit.

This apparently bears repeating. So there you go.

Posts will be removed as deemed appropriate. Those that continue to repeatedly ignore this warning will find their posting privileges suspended.

As usual, do NOT reply to this post.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Instead of trying to sway and combat Trump supporters, this could be seen as enforcement for Hillary supporters that are on the fence. Sort of like their own "conformation bias" writ large.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

what matters is the creation date. exactly the same as when it was published on realtruenews - so at least we can be certain it was leaked there, since every twitter post about it is newer than that.

So logic would say that it is reasonable that they just made it up.

or realtruenews just faked it.

Yup. Even you had to admit that.

by looking at that website, you may be willing to think so, but there's some gold there. for example this:

That is not "gold". That is nonsense.

bottom line is, maybe that pdf is real, maybe not. there's no way to tell. you can try contacting realtruenews through their contact form with some bogus request and see if the person that responds is called Marco, like the author of that document.

Na. No point. They would probably not respond and would be a waste of my time. This document is so laughable I will just laugh it off and be on my way. Someone, whether it be realtruenews or a reddit punk, is trolling the Right Wing.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
More proof of just how fraudulent Clinton's support base is. They literally have to pay people and provide them with false narratives to keep up with Trump's support base.

These people are DESPERATE.

CTR is a PAC. not paid for by Clinton. As far as I know, they were actually were to argue on sites when non factual things about Clinton were posted. But even if this memo is real, again, Trump supporters do much of the same thing.

The wording, though, seems over the top. You would have to pay quite a bit for people to engage in such complicated attacks.
edit on 24-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join