It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Fixer Breaks Ranks: I Arranged Sex Trysts For Her with Men and Woman

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

It's so funny how Hillary engaging in consensual girl on girl action would be worse for republicans than Trump bragging about sexual assault.

That's how you know it's most likely B.S. it's tailor-made to their prejudices.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Yoko Ono is the best proof she's a flaming les. Yoko Ono is John Lennon's
( of the Beatles) widow. What she says to be true is true and she is golden.
So she got naked in a suck fest with Hillary in the 70's. I guess Hill was
better looking then. Now it is impossible for the Hillary machine to quash
this. Impossible to deny she is a lesbian. Not good for her presidential bid
to reach the Oval Office.

Irrefutable proof.

Good find.

a reply to: hutch622

edit on 18-10-2016 by Drawsoho because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Hillary has been caught with her fingers in so many pies this hardly comes as a surprise.

Her attempts to put her finger in the hole in the dike will not stem the deluge of truth coming out about her. It is already too late.

Bravo! Brilliant!

I'm up there in age and over the years I've heard these stories many times, especially the ones about Camp David and her sorority sisters and friends. And her long term affair with Vince Foster, her whipping boy, wow, Tim Kaine could be his clone. She and Bill are birds of a feather in many ways. I guess she emulates Eleanor Roosevelt the ghost she speaks to and that bit is from Bill Clinton. What a whacked out couple.

STM
edit on 19-10-2016 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Usually when somebody is having lots of flings, and the other person is completely indifferent towards it - they already know. (And they're not mad because they're doing their thing too.) That's how open relationships are. However until recently, this kind of news about being part of the swinger's scene wouldn't be all that politically acceptable.

In terms of the conspiracy aspect? If it's anything legit, digging there might reveal other leads in terms of who knows who, favors, and whatever else may have been passed along. Probably some interesting circles in Little Rock and D.C., maybe not quite the weirdo cult-ish things we hear rumors about when it comes to political figures, but still underground networks for wheeling and dealing.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I have read some nasty stuff about Hillary secret life, but as with everything Clinton, these despicable people, has been able to get away with any scandals because all the dirty money they have been able to get using their foundation and their manic pursue to the white house.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
If you follow Hillarys sexual assault tips, you'll be richer and you won't get in to trouble.

edit on 19-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Definitely a flare of misogyny in these posts. They had no problems whatsoever with Trump bragging about sexual assault... but definitely a kind of disgust and judgment about the idea of Hillary with other women.
edit on 19-10-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

if this turns out to be true it wont just be gop people that bash hillary
there will be plenty of dems that will want her to step down

america is way less tolerant than what you imagine

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
Definitely a flare of misogyny in these posts. They had no problems whatsoever with Trump bragging about sexual assault... but definitely a kind of disgust and judgment about the idea of Hillary with other women.

Misogny! Oh, puhleeease! Don't try to misdirect the discussion by throwing the sexism card on the table. That has nothing to do with the illegal revelations by the Veritas project and the corruption used by the Hillary Clinton campaign. If Trump did the same thing you'd have a menstrual meltdown moment over it.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Menstrual meltdown, flaming les, fingers in a lot of pies, secret sex freak, lesbian this, lesbian that---

That's what I'm talking about. A bunch of misogynist prudes who have no problem with Trump bragging about sexual assault, but express a creepy judgmental attitude about girl on girl sex. A lot of sexist tones in this thread.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   

I bet she's done her fair share of grabbing assaults too.

But do you think any would come forward to say so?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Come on everyone. Get ahold of yourselves! Hillary has trouble with stairs, coughs all the time, takes Coumadin to keep her blood thin, and has hypotension.

She's not in shape to be the dominant lesbian. Her ego and meanness won't let her be the passive partner. But, she could have an anatomically correct female doll. Hillary could handle that!

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   

a reply to: visitedbythem

It's so funny how Hillary engaging in consensual girl on girl action would be worse for republicans than Trump bragging about sexual assault.

That's how you know it's most likely B.S. it's tailor-made to their prejudices.

Bragging means it didnt happen
Consensual like her husbands affairs. The marriage is a sham. Its worthless. They lie to each other and they lie to the world. They are as pathetic as the kartrashians

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

But, she could have an anatomically correct female doll. Hillary could handle that!

I suspect that they would have to get her a new one each time she used one.
They don't stay inflated after you stab them in the back.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
What is the point of this thread? Not pro Trump or Clinton so genuinely curious. I really don't undertsand why it should make a difference to anyone whether she drinks from the furry cup or not.

Personal lives should not interfere with how effective someone is (or isn't) at running a nation.

The whole US election procedure is a joke this time round. I would be seriously embarrassed if either of these clowns represented me. There is plenty to tear both down for, but sexual proclivities shouldn't make a difference either way.

Clinton is a perfect example here, by the way. Attack her for her lies, the number of scandals she keeps getting caught in or a whole host of reasons. To attack her for possibly liking both men and women though - that is pretty childish.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

a reply to: thepixelpusher

Menstrual meltdown, flaming les, fingers in a lot of pies, secret sex freak, lesbian this, lesbian that---

That's what I'm talking about. A bunch of misogynist prudes who have no problem with Trump bragging about sexual assault, but express a creepy judgmental attitude about girl on girl sex. A lot of sexist tones in this thread.

Okay snowflake, I'll make it simple for you. The election is NOT about misogyny, so don't try to derail the facts with your feminists nazi propaganda.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I find this story just as believable as any of the Trump accusers who suddenly appeared in the last month of his POTUS campaign.

The only difference is the main stream media covers every single Trump one as front runner news and will ignore anything on Hillary. Not just the he said/she said stuff, but all the E-mails showing fraud and hypocrisy.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
This thread really is revolting. Some of it made me laugh, yes, but then it went down the tube.
An entirely ill-conceived and maladroit example of intelligent investigation (aka DENYING IGNORANCE)

sigh

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The Fury and Failure of Donald Trump

Win, lose or drop out, the Republican nominee has laid waste to the American political system. On the trail for the last gasp of the ugliest campaign in our nation's history
By Matt Taibbi

Trump's early rampage through the Republican field made literary sense.

It was classic farce. He was the lewd, unwelcome guest who horrified priggish, decent society, a theme that has mesmerized audiences for centuries, from Vanity Fair to The Government Inspector to (closer to home) Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

When you let a hands-y, drunken slob loose at an aristocrats' ball, the satirical power of the story comes from the aristocrats deserving what comes next. And nothing has ever deserved a comeuppance quite like the American presidential electoral process, which had become as exclusive and cut off from the people as a tsarist shooting party.
sigh......

The first symptom of a degraded aristocracy is a lack of capable candidates for the throne.

After years of indulgence, ruling families become frail, inbred and isolated, with no one but mystics, impotents and children to put forward as kings.

Think of Nikolai Romanov reading fortunes as his troops starved at the front. Weak princes lead to popular uprisings. Which brings us to this year's Republican field.

There wasn't one capable or inspiring person in the infamous "Clown Car" lineup. All 16 of the non-Trump entrants were dunces, religious zealots, wimps or tyrants, all equally out of touch with voters.

Scott Walker was a lipless sadist who in centuries past would have worn a leather jerkin and thrown dogs off the castle walls for recreation.
Marco Rubio was the young rake with debts.
eb Bush was the last offering in a fast-diminishing hereditary line.
Ted Cruz was the Zodiac Killer.

And so on.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: gmoneystunt

Jesus... tabloid news now? Is this how low it's gotten? You know, the woman has real issues but this ain't it.

I guess everything else about Hillary has been beaten to death so it's time to literally turn to tabloid news. Trump loves this crap, remember he accused Ted Cruz's father of killing JFK all thanks to tabloid news?

it's the national inquirer....what a waste of an ATS thread

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join