It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The REAL Donald Trump And Why everyone is going overboard to try to stop him

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
So now real estate corruption with the Mob isn't actually corruption, because it's Trump and everyone's doing it?

Can you show that he personally made the decision to work with the mob and not that he was just approving a decision made by a project manager?

Also if he was so connected to the mob why didn't the FBI or anybody else label him a "mob associate" ("the FBI's term of art for those under the sway of organized crime".)? Or seek indictment?

Source

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Encryptor

Every one lies... That being said, I will take a person who is willing to change there opinion when presented with credible facts over the person that holds steadfast to an opinion that is wrong.

The bottom line is I don't want my children to grow up in a world where trump is idolized, where they think the way he treats women is ok, the way he talks about women is ok. Call me crazy but if a man regardless of his net worth came up and grabbed my wife or daughter by the 🐱 I would be in jail.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: LockNLoad

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
So now real estate corruption with the Mob isn't actually corruption, because it's Trump and everyone's doing it?

Can you show that he personally made the decision to work with the mob and not that he was just approving a decision made by a project manager?

Also if he was so connected to the mob why didn't the FBI or anybody else label him a "mob associate" ("the FBI's term of art for those under the sway of organized crime".)? Or seek indictment?

Source
Who said he was under their sway? And, did you read the articles?

Also, is Hillary off the hook then because the FBI never sought indictment?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Correct but NOT NOW.
Humanity is NOT yet up to it.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: crimsongod21

Every one lies... That being said, I will take a person who is willing to change there opinion when presented with credible facts over the person that holds steadfast to an opinion that is wrong.

The bottom line is I don't want my children to grow up in a world where trump is idolized, where they think the way he treats women is ok, the way he talks about women is ok. Call me crazy but if a man regardless of his net worth came up and grabbed my wife or daughter by the 🐱 I would be in jail.

Oh so you were lying about preferring HRC over a drunken Baboon ok. Good to know.

The Media lies though yes. It does. This is why the Country and World is in the mess it's in. Lies!

I don't believe Trump treats Women badly. But i do believe the Media ..again there's that word.. LIES.

If anyone grabbed anyone they'd deserve a beating. I agree. If anyone grabbed/attacked me, for example, they'd become a Eunuch over night, literally. Just Saying.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I feel like everybody on here is missing the big picture. Trump is the only one that will be able to save us, he could care less about any bribery, he is self-sufficient and doesn't need the handouts, and with that attitude that many of ya'll seem to despise, that's the attitude we need to fight for us instead of manipulating us only for self-gain.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Not lying, just typed it poorly... What I meant to say was if Hillary and a satanic baboon were on the ticket together vs trump I would vote HrC/satanic Baboon over trump.

The satanic Baboon is not a drunk...he is clean and sober now for 6 whole months....

"Trumped" up as the charges may or may not be, trump is a known womanizer at best...

His comments "locker room talk" my hairy white backside, I have spent enough time in locker rooms and in "manly" jobs and the only people who talk like that are the guys with sexual assault records. The only difference between them and trump is he has loads of money he made while bending the American people over.

He says make America great again, but can't bother to manufactor his goods in the USA, can't be bothered to buy steel from American workers but yet he wants to make us great again yeah right.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
If Trump supporters could acknowledge the absolute horrible things Trump has said and endorsed-- that would be one thing-- but the fact that they defend EVERYTHING, pretending as though he has never said or done anything deplorable only makes Trump supporters look just as bad at Trump amd proves them to be terrible judges of character-- Destroys all credibility they might have when criticizing Clinton.

Translation: Racists, bigots, misogynists, and xenophobes hate Hillary. Does not sway me one bit.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dejablues

Save us? Trump will not save us, if you are looking for a savior your SOL, Trump is the epitome of big greed, he is one of the good ol boys don't let his "I'm an outsider shtick" fool you. He has been hobknobbing with the same people he is allegedly fighting for decades.

The only two things trump is concerned about are is Trump and 🐱. If you think he gives a damn about the lower and middle class see what he did with his apartments in new York city. See how he chose to use foreign manufacturers for his products, then hosted about it on Letterman, look at what companies he used when building his empire see who really owns them. He couldn't give two rats sphincters about you or i.

I feel like I am on crazy pills do people really think he cares? Do people really think he will be a change for the better? Or are they hoping he will burn it down to the ground reverting us to a second world nation or worse so we can start all over....
edit on 18-10-2016 by crimsongod21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: crimsongod21

What are you talking about you shill?
Trump is the salt of the earth honest loyal working farmer from the midwest.
He understand us because he's like us - blue collar hard working american.
His wife is a beautiful all american figure head for what all women should aspire to be.
His modesty and humble soft spoken way of being is being altered by people like you and the media.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

The proof is in the pudding. As they say.
Unfortunately trump doesn't want to share his pudding.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I'll start by saying idon't like Hilary,but in regards to the T.P.P. she was for it in the beginning. As some kind of partnership is needed. Although she did not like the negative impacts the final written deal would have. So she no longer supports the partnership in its current form.

I honestly wish she would get arrested already. So the true democratic nominee could have a shot at Trump.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
SOME are slower than others...vidmax.com...

SO easy a SIX year old could figure it out...

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Now we know the education level of most Trump supporters.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

We also know people who cuss are MORE intelligent based on Science.
Alynsky drones all seem to forget AMERICA'S ACADEMICIANS are failing our culture by NOT creating intelligence ,but test solvers and left wing recruiters for the "Movement" I 'm killing.
NOT to mention THE influx of recent SJW classes will SOON be all wasted money like Art Institutes classes.
THE only FEMINIST and activist jobs are writing manifestos to laugh at in a healthy economy.
Which is why IT must be kept in the black..
NOT all in fact 70% of American's DON'T have degrees AKA superior NUMBERS than YOUR precious demographic.
My poultry degrees were a waste of money two AASs and part of a BA.
For being SO intelligent ,YOU people SURE aren't very smart.
edit on 18-10-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-10-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: conscientiousobserver

The proof is in the pudding. As they say.
Unfortunately trump doesn't want to share his pudding.

Well i don't know about that.

And no one wants Hillarys pudding. gross.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

You've gotta have a little Hope, and not the kind Obama peddled to the blind deaf and dumb populace.

Look ... History is showing the Clintons as sadistic evil vile rapist bigots who hate everyone. They Lie they Cheat and they Pillage.

Almost anyone next to them looks good.

The fact though here is that Trump has a track record for actually helping people and doing good things for people which is seldom mentioned by his despisers.
edit on 18-10-2016 by Encryptor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

www.cracked.com...

Give it a read... Trump what a guy....

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Encryptor

You've gotta have a little Hope, and not the kind Obama peddled to the blind deaf and dumb populace.

I voted for Obama because he is a methodical thinker.

I don't buy into the hype of any candidate.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Nobodys perfect. But atleast he didnt drone bomb little kids and their mommies.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join