It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton is Fair Game

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
I remember when the Clinton escapades were going down. Liberals had every excuse under the sun as to why we should ignore Bill getting his knob polished by a 20 year in the Oval Office.

Let's see...

"It's just sex..."

"It's personal..."

"Monica asked for it..."

"They are two adults..."

On and on as to why Bill was just being a guy and it was no big deal. Now all of a sudden, Trump has a lewd convo on tape and it is the end of the world.

Funny.

One is consensual sex which everybody does, one bragging about sexual assault which is not done by everybody. Nothing funny about it.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

just one question......
if bill has done all the things that people claim he's done....
and god only knows the allegations have been scrutinized enough...
why isn't he in jail???

www.scribd.com...
fusion.net...

it really appears that we are back to being even....

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

he is a fraud/crooked businessman, but if you wanna be super rich you have to be

Not always, lets' hope. Bill Gates could buy and sell Trump.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

I'm a true blooded american, and he doesn't represent me...
I'm just an old worn out piece of a..... to him...

edit on 11-10-2016 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Could you show me a quote of Trump bragging about sexual assault?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagicCow
a reply to: butcherguy

Obama is not running for the presidency - HE'S ALREADY DONE IT BACK TO BACK.

www.youtube.com...

All i'm saying is that Bill is a target - All good and fun - have at it.
Just don't cry when Melania gets her bell rung as well.

No way she could top Bill's "bell ringing" record. Has Melania used tobacco products in a highly unconventional manner within the oval office? There is no comparison between the rapist and the trophy wife. Let us know when you find the rapes Melania has committed and then get back to us.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

I presented you with the rape accusations that trump has racked up.....
the question as far as his wives go would be how did they treat the accusers?? oh, that's right, one of his wives was an accuser....

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

just one question......
if bill has done all the things that people claim he's done....
and god only knows the allegations have been scrutinized enough...
why isn't he in jail???

Lies, threat, defamation, obstruction of justice, and deception.

For instance, in the Whitewater scandal, the papers which were subpoenaed by the Whitewater committee could not be found. They were later found hidden in the Whitehouse after the statute of limitations had ran out (source), with Hillary's fingerprints all over them (Source).

One of those convicted for their part in the scandal was later pardoned by Bill Clinton.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MagicCow]

Bill is actually campaigning with Hillary, stumping for her.
Albeit he steps in it every time his mouth opens,
So he is more than fair game just for this reason alone!

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

but... I didn't ask why she wasn't in jail, I asked why he wasn't..

as much as yous would like to make it out as they are both one person, they aren't.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad

One is consensual sex which everybody does, one bragging about sexual assault which is not done by everybody. Nothing funny about it.

That's a point I made in another thread, one of two things in the Trump tape is for sure, either Trump described technical sexual assault/s, implying that all went well all of the time crude as the MO is/was?
or that he was simply a braggart about him, and namely his richness, and just wanted to impress the boys as if a lower order already??
No, it's not funny, but it is boring, while a joke is a joke..and there wasn't one.

edit on 11-10-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

5. Do you really think Bill a 2 term President will take a back seat while a WOMAN runs the country? Hell No.

How about go **** yourself, this is the reason you've lost the country.
Republicans will never be elected again and completely dissolve with consistent comments like this.
I bet you think Obama isn't qualified because he's black. Your racist sexist tones are outdated.

Get minority representative, or female candidates to curb this impression or you'll implode.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

The Look on Bill Clinton's Face during that Last Debate between Donald Trump and his Significant Other was Priceless . He Looked over to those 4 Women at the Town Hall Audience that have accused him of Rape and said to Himself ...!^$#&*$#!

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: mkultra11

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: mkultra11
a reply to: MagicCow

Logic? Was Melania ever president of the US? Has she been in politics for 40 years? Will he be involved in her policy decisions? He doesn't just "happen" to be her husband. It's a legitimate political position to include Bill with Hillary. Melania, not really at all.

When she decided to go on the trail campaigning for Donnie she became a target. She's a commie and Donnie sucks up to Putin so you can bet your ass she will help make decisions at least when it comes to Russia.

I said "not sop much" but go after her, I don't care. All you have is that she's a coke head commie and you think she'll advising Trump making foreign policy decisions because ... they suck up to Putin? Amazing !

It must have escaped your notice that Trump praises dictators.

But how do you explain the fact that Home grown Terrorists Support Hillary Clinton? Orlando Terror Attack sitting front row and center.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: MagicCow]

Bill is actually campaigning with Hillary, stumping for her.
Albeit he steps in it every time his mouth opens,
So he is more than fair game just for this reason alone!

I actually forgot to post that in my Original post.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz

That and he was President. Just saying

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: MagicCow
Then Melania is fair game as well..Slovanian former high end prostitute with a coke addiction to rival any fiend.

Coke means nothing...
Obama does it, no problem.

Explains Donald's high throttle anger and rambling accompanied AGAIN by the Sniff-Sniff..at debate #2

Honestly...his whole no booze except at Sunday mass bit seems BS to me..

He happily started a Vodka company and Winery..

I think Bannon is his supplier...
edit on 11-10-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

but... I didn't ask why she wasn't in jail, I asked why he wasn't..

as much as yous would like to make it out as they are both one person, they aren't.

They are husband and wife. They were both under investigation. They aren't called the Bonnie and Clyde of politics for nothing.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
The Op has brought up that Bill Clinton is fair game due to the fact that Hillary is his wife and his actions.

Are you sure you want to open up that messy can of worms?

Running for President, and even being President of the USA, means that one is under the microscope no matter what. Their past, both what they did and what is known, and says become looked at, analyzed and discussed fully.

1) Yes Hillary is married to Bill. There is no doubt of that and as far as number 4, well they are married.
2) She is showing her record and explaining why she would be a good choice for President of the United States of America. Any one seeking office should be able to show that they know what all they are getting into, and demonstrate some form of record and a way to check. In short it is a resume that we the people must decide if it is who we want.
3) #5, the reality is that the spouse of a sitting president does not just sit around and do nothing. Not one spouse since FDR has. Every one of them did such. Eleanor Roosevelt went out when her husband could not and campaigned for his policies, including pushing a few of her own. Jackie O made it a point to bring history into the life of the US citizen, by redecorating the White House and restoring it. Lady Bird Johnson was big on the environment. Even Nancy Reagan went out to help push an anti drug policy. The point being they all did and sought to enhance their spouses administration.
4) #6, A president had an affair in the White House and that was the worst thing of all? Did one not see and read through history? Many of the past Presidents did have affairs on their wives some in the White House, like say JFK, I believe Eisenhower did, and FDR and so on. It was not a big deal then nor is it one now.
Now onto Trump:
1) Can you honestly think that a man whose company has had to declare bankruptcy multiple times, and lost close to a billion dollars, and stiffs contractors a good pick as president, based on his business record?
2) That a business man, who claims that jobs are leaving the country, yet many of his own products are made in other countries?
3) Who has threatened war over gestures?
4) Who has suggested the use of Nuclear war and a return to the cold war, and the MAD option of warfare? Ever remember a time of having to know where the local fall out shelter is and knowing that where you are living is classified as ground zero for an attack, would that be a good thing?
5) How about a man who has 5 children with 3 separate women? After all he did cheat on wife number one, with wife number 2. Wife number 2 did not know about the next affair or divorce, until he mentioned it, and then married wife number 3. And even after marrying wife number three was sitting there looking and possibly cheating on her time and time again.
6) The locker room talk, if you are in high school bragging to your friends. A adult man, does not talk about forcing himself on a woman any woman in any locker room. And he was not speculating on that, but relating what he has done, being a predator and committing a sexual assault.
7) And now there is speculations that the man may be doing coc aine as well, as has been observed in both debates, by doctors, and former users.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join