It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton is Fair Game

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

Yeah!

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

I remember when the Clinton escapades were going down. Liberals had every excuse under the sun as to why we should ignore Bill getting his knob polished by a 20 year in the Oval Office. Let's see... "It's just sex..." "It's personal..." "Monica asked for it..." "They are two adults..." On and on as to why Bill was just being a guy and it was no big deal. Now all of a sudden, Trump has a lewd convo on tape and it is the end of the world. Funny. -Edumakated

One is consensual sex which everybody does, one bragging about sexual assault which is not done by everybody. Nothing funny about it. -MrSpad

Could you show me a quote of Trump bragging about sexual assault? -VP740

I suppose you have no such quote then? As a member of a community with 'deny ignorance' as its motto, shouldn't you be showing the straight story, rather than promoting mainstream propaganda and lies?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
October 22, 2016

I wonder if Bill Clinton more of an ASSET, or a LIABILITY to Hillary Clinton's campaign for President? Recent Wiki-leaked e-mails indicate that his "Energizer Bunny" mistress is another thorn in the side of Hillary's bid for the Presidency.

Story: www.foxnews.com...

edit on 10/22/2016 by carewemust because: Clinton Family In Whitehouse Again? Trouble Will Follow!

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Okay, if it makes you feel better then I guess you may proceed. Enjoy. But it's not going to change the fact that Little Donny is going to lose this upcoming election big time.

It'll be amazing to have another eight years under the Clinton administration -- aside from Obama, they really were the best thing to happen to the USA in a very, very long time.

Mmmm. Victory Pudding.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join