It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

URGENT: MSM Syria Lies NEED TO BE EXPOSED...Before It's Too Late, from James Corbett

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Of course you won't believe it, it goes against your confirmation bias.

edit on 10/10/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

that should be easy because covert operations leave a paper trail a mile wide. /sarcasm

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: BilboBaggins3

that should be easy because covert operations leave a paper trail a mile wide. /sarcasm

So... why that statement of fact? Is there any actual evidence to support the speculation?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
The US Peace Council has some completely different views to offer.

I've just watched this all. Thanks for posting, truly incredible stuff.

The US Peace Council members have either been completely hood-winked by Bashar al-Assad, or the US are the biggest terrorists in history and Obama and his kind should be held for war crimes!!

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
When discussing the lies of the MSM in regards to Syria through this excellent thread by Mario on the Fly., I was enlightened with a new level of propaganda that stoops to a low that one can barely accept as possible.

Would like to note that the2ndofusR1, shared this info, I thought it deserved its own thread because throughout all the lies it is hard to find the truth and this is irrefutable evidence of the lies being spread by the west in order to fool their citizens to support a catastrophic war.

How man here recall the "moderate" rebels funded by Western intelligence who took pictures and video of themselves while they barbarically beheaded a 12 year old boy in Aleppo? These moderate rebels go by the name Noura al-din al Zenki movement.

One would think this action would be enough to get the State department to rethink its strategy, but no that is not the case they basically have ignored that this happened.

Next we have BBC running an article describing the poor 12 year old as a fighter in an attempt to white wash the situation, you know to sympathize with the barbarians, since they are useful to the agenda of course!

Followed by Englands Channel 4 actually promoting these very same "moderate" rebels declaring that they are brave and valiant fighting against the evil Assad regime, they represent the Syrian people!

Corbett's work is always on point and well sourced, show notes found on
page here!

What has been unleashed in Syria is an utter tragedy with true psychopaths running the show in the background. They are willing to use their victims as reasons for starting WW3! People truly need to realize what is happening, this is not going to go down well for anyone and the world knows it.

This kind of strategy being exposed like this should rock the foundation of anyone who has bought the nature of this horrific war in Syria and demonstrat the kind of monsters being used for "regime" change and the kind of conditions the true Syrian people have been put through for western interests.

Spread this video far and wide, the desperation of the international cabal has brought us to the edge of the final world war they have been working towards for the last century.

It's been lies for 3-4 years.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColCurious

On the topic of Nour al-Din al-Zenk I'd like to add this info I posted in another thread a while back:

originally posted by: ColCurious

The Nour al-Din al-Zenk are largely made up by fighters known as the Hazzm Movement with ties to the Muslim Brotherhood, and support by Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar.

The U.S. was warned not to support them, for example because their slogan is:
"(united) to fight against the disbelievers collectively"...
Kind of a red flag you would think.
Not to mention, Amnesty International pointed out their warcrimes several times.

The U.S. instead chose to follow the assessment of the Washington Institute for Near East Policy (won't comment since I'm German) which is:
Syria's Harakat Hazm are moderate rebels worth supporting.

Have a look:

WORTHINESS FOR U.S. MILITARY SUPPORT

In addition to meeting political criteria, any Syria rebel unit being considered for U.S. or allied military assistance should be measured against a broad set of military criteria. As described above, Harakat Hazm appears to rate well on several benchmarks:

- Ideology: It is a moderate/secularist faction, not an extremist/jihadist group.

Source: WINEP re: Hazzm

There is a difference between official Pentagon support and unofficial intelligence agency support.

They can have their little reports all they want, truth of the matter is when we make weapons deals with Saudi Arabia and Qatar we know precisely what it is being used for, always have.

It is a nice way to publicly wash our hands of the blood, this does not change the reality on the land.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

Thank you mamaJ!

That is an excellent breakdown of how we have gotten to where we are.

This cartel is quite ubiquitous, also satanic!

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Why is SYRIA such a big deal to Americans? It's constantly in the news, and several ATS threads are devoted to the subject. Do we have lots of soldiers dying there? Do we have "kinship" with Syria, like we have with Israel and the United Kingdom? Is Syria threatening to bomb America? Can they bomb America? Is it the only country right now experiencing a civil war?

Why, from America's perspective, does it matter what does, or does not happen to Syria? President Obama doesn't even see the country as worth fighting for or against, I don't think. He drew a "red line" in the sand and then changed his mind,.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Willtell

The destabilization of Syria is an official US government COVERT OPEATION

Then show us the paperwork. Repeating speculation does not make it true.

Show us the paperwork?

Are you kidding me with this nonsense? The way our intelligence works is quite simple, plausible deniability in all situations!

Our rogue intelligence agencies have been at the root of so much death and destruction across the globe it truly boggles the mind. And training and funding violent death squads is the modus operandi.

You may find this series to be quite enlightening.

Shining a light on black intelligence!

a reply to: Chadwickus

Of course you won't believe it, it goes against your confirmation bias.

Thought I would add you to this post in response to your concern of my confirmation bias.

You claim that you are unbiased and I would just like to share with you this series on the way black budget intelligence has been implemented by a certain notorious organization.

You are correct I am highly skeptical of anything they have their hands in, it is their historic actions that have led to my bias.
edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031pmMonday7 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Why is SYRIA such a big deal to Americans? It's constantly in the news, and several ATS threads are devoted to the subject. Do we have lots of soldiers dying there? Do we have "kinship" with Syria, like we have with Israel and the United Kingdom? Is Syria threatening to bomb America? Can they bomb America? Is it the only country right now experiencing a civil war?

Why, from America's perspective, does it matter what does, or does not happen to Syria? President Obama doesn't even see the country as worth fighting for or against, I don't think. He drew a "red line" in the sand and then changed his mind,.

First of all you have to differentiate between, the shadow government running the show and Americans.

Americans need to be acutely aware of the lies being spread by the shadow government in order to avoid a global conflict with Russia/China and others.

This is the nothing but further steps to the fulfillment of the 7 countries in 5 years plan, that due to their hubris has taken a little bit longer, but is clearly still the plan.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

William Engdahl
journal-neo.org... Puts it slightly different
but the just of what you said is correct . It seems to be the "Great Game" or end game they are playing for .

What is it that leads intelligent politicians such as Schäuble to babble nonsense about dangers of German inbreeding and the capabilities of third generation Turkish women? It’s not what the EU leaders say, but what the refuse to say, largely out of fear of US reprisal, that’s important here. What Schäuble and Merkel, and others across the EU well know, but keep silent to their people about, is that since years the United States government, its CIA, State Department and Pentagon, along with key elements of the same in Great Britain, in France, in Erdogan’s Turkey, in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, have a Grand (or not-so-grand) Strategy.

It involves a complete global reorganization of the control of most world oil and now natural gas. The strategy is simple and goes back to the previously cited 1999 London speech by Dick Cheney as then-CEO of Halliburton, and even back to Cheney’s draft 1992 Defense Policy Guidance as US Defense Secretary, a strategy to insure no other nation or group of nations could in the future challenge America as sole superpower. Central to this US strategy that Cheney seems to be the implementer for is not merely pre-emptive wars, but energy wars. They are energy wars, often masquerading as religious wars, to control–provide or deny–vital oil and increasingly, gas resources to the world’s nations.

The Syria war initiated five years ago during the so-called Arab Spring– a series of US-steered regime changes that were promoted by State Secretary Hillary Clinton–is a central part of who will control the energy future, and therefore the economies, of the 28 nations of the European Union. That decision, in turn, would decide who dominates the world or not. For Cheney’s Washington friends it’s a life and death game. journal-neo.org...

Thank you for sharing this and the rest of information you have brought to he table!

Engdahl truly has done quite a revealing amount of research on the western ambitions in the area. As Clinton is absolutely at the root of this policy in Syria and she has basically stated that once elected is it time to go all in.

She is absolutely insane enough, it is why the satanic elite have her as their candidate!

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I complete agree that we have zero right to be in Syria...or any other sovereign nation that did not invite us there (which is pretty much EVERY nation in the world that we ARE in, excepting Europe). The fact is TPTB have been extolling al Queda as our allies and as a 'moderate' in the war. This is after they spent 15 years telling us they were responsible for 9/11! How can they possibly think we are so stupid as to believe a word out of their mouths at this point?

As to the al Queda involvement in 9/11, well, obviously they were involved, since al Queda MEANS 'the base' and roots from the fact that the CIA kept a 'database' of fighters in Afghanistan, so al Queda is and always has been a CIA operation. Anyone who tries to deny this is full of it, because there is NO DOUBT that the CIA CREATED al Queda. That's already been admitted to. It's truly sad how some people can't manage to grasp this fact.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

originally posted by: carewemust

First of all you have to differentiate between, the shadow government running the show and Americans.

Americans need to be acutely aware of the lies being spread by the shadow government in order to avoid a global conflict with Russia/China and others.

This is the nothing but further steps to the fulfillment of the 7 countries in 5 years plan, that due to their hubris has taken a little bit longer, but is clearly still the plan.

See, that's the thing. The 'shadow' gov't has been around for a long time. Witness Woodrow Wilson's comments about a power so dangerous as to scare everyone in Washington. But ever since the JFK coup (and it WAS a coup, make no mistake about that), the 'shadow' gov't has pretty much come out of the woodwork. We now know for a fact that the Rockefellers are involved, and a number of political societies also. We know that most of the Senate and at least half of Congress is involved.

I think it's very revealing to see the people who have rejected Trump, the Republicans I mean. Because every one of them is a tool for the shadow gov't. What the voters need to do is to vote for anyone who is NOT a Republican and NOT a Democrat. It really doesn't matter who else people vote for. I mean, even a Communist party member could not do the damage that the other two fake parties have done to this country for the last 40+ years.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
When I studied the attocities done against the Iraqi people (Afghanistan, Libya, Syria) I came to the conclusion that the people committing these acts were satanical in every essence of the word. I then wondered why the Pope doesn't see the truth, nor does he demand an end, to the plundering of these nations.

As McNamara said in the documentary fog of war, Know your enemy.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Let me get this straight you expect me to believe what the C.I.A declares publicly?

Why not? You seem to believe everything the Russian propaganda ministry tells you.

Naw it is you who seem to believe everything they tell you, indeed the Democrats are acting exactly like Putin does, seems they look up him too him far too much.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   

You are absolutely correct, the amount of lies being spewed in the MSM is quite incredible and the brazen way that stories are being spun to fit the narrative beggars belief. Here is an example of a news item that appeared across the majority of British media in recent days. I have opted to provide a link to The Independent simply because it is one of the 'more credible' outlets than, say, the Daily Fail, but the story was repeated almost verbatim in each and every case without any attempt to investigate or analyse the data to determine what it actually means.

ISIS loses a third of its territory

Isis has lost more than a quarter of the territory it once controlled in Iraq and Syria, new data shows. Analysis by defence analysts IHS shows that the area under the terror group’s control has shrunk by 28 per cent since its peak in January 2015 as counter insurgents and air strikes push the jihadists back.

Great news, right? Screw you ISIS! Go us...

In the first nine months of this year, Isis lost a chunk of territory roughly the size of Sri Lanka as the total area under its control fell from 30,115 sq miles to 25,290 sq miles.

And that represents one third does it? I make it more like one sixth, but whatever. It's not like many readers are going to care too much for minor details like that....

But the rate of territory loss appears to have slowed as Russia begins scaling back the number of air strikes against Isis targets.

Repeat to self: Bad Russians.

IHS analysis has showed at the start of 2016 Isis was the target of 26 per cent of Russian air strikes but this had dropped to 17 per cent by the summer as it stepped up its assault on rebels in Aleppo.

Repeat again to self: Bad. Terrible. Murderous Russians. Must. Prepare. For. War. With. Russians.

In the three months to October Isis has lost just 1,080 sq miles.

The article(s) all then proceed to berate Russia for abandoning the fight against ISIS.

But what about the US, the UK on and let's not forget France - the country that has suffered most from planned atrocities committed by ISIS on its territory and vowed to defeat ISIS using all of its might (yeah, that France...we are all familiar with their cheese-eating Gallic bluster) - what about them? They are also conducting strikes on ISIS aren't they? I remember a passionate debate in the House of Commons about doing just that....

You are telling me that simply because Russia went from conducting 26% of its air strikes on ISIS targets to 17% the campaign has faltered so badly?

Look at the numbers and two things become clear.

1) We in the West are toothless at combating ISIS.
2) When the Russians commit their military hardware to defeating a target they are extremely effective at it.

Our press should be asking why three of the most advanced Air Forces in the world are failing to come anywhere close to Russian aerial superiority. They should be asking how much territory has the US-led coalition taken back compared with Russia, and if the answer is less than Russia, we need to be asking why that is. At the height of its fear-mongering, ISIS was being called the greatest threat to global peace and stability. President Hollande, as I mentioned previously, vowed to destroy ISIS with every available resource. It hardly looks that way based on this press release.

I agree with you 100%. It is time for us to start exposing the lies and disinfo being spread through the MSM to a gullible public, before we are driven headlong into a confrontation with Russia from which there will be no turning back and no happy ending.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Are you kidding me with this nonsense? The way our intelligence works is quite simple, plausible deniability in all situations!

How convenient; you can make up any story you want without having to provide evidence. The problem is, eventually covert operations get blown. Remember Iran-Contra? Operation Phoenix? Condor? Rollback? Paperclip?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
And so the duplicity continues

From the Official British State Media

It begins

A new film showing Red Army soldiers outnumbered by invading Germans but battling on heroically has become part of the Kremlin's campaign to restore Russian pride.

State television showed Russian President Vladimir Putin watching the film last week, alongside Kazakhstan President Nursultan Nazarbayev, in the Central Asian leader's capital Astana. The clear message was that Russia and Kazakhstan are maintaining Soviet-era bonds of friendship, despite tensions in other parts of the former USSR. But the film itself - Panfilov's 28 Men - is based on a communist myth.

Such hypocrisy from the BBC, which even goes on to suggest doubts over the extent of Russian casualties in WWII.

The USSR suffered the heaviest losses in the war - more than 20 million civilians and military - though scholars dispute the exact toll.

Hollywood has all but rewritten American history, with John Wayne and his benevolent cowboy pals 'liberating' the Native American territories from their savage inhabitants. And what about U-571: a complete work of fiction in which Americans capture the Enigma machine from the Germans. American history, what little there is of it, is almost entirely fictionalised.

Meanwhile bombastic xenophobes from my country enjoy spending European summer holidays barking orders at Johnny Foreigner and delighting in reminding them "Who won the war anyway?", conveniently forgetting that from the end of June 1941, Britain's leaders had very little to do with shaping the outcome of WWII.

Wars create myths and heroes; it's part of the healing process I suppose. Now if countries that we no longer call our allies wish to take some of those myths and turn them into movies, I don't think Western media has any business criticizing them, after all we do it all the time.

This is yet another example of the demonisation of Russia. The fact that it is coming via the BBC, a supposedly reliable and respected source of news makes it even worse.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I've linked some new german polls elsewhere recently, 60% distrust the media and 70% distrust the political parties.

The only one who should be concerned right now are the spindocs and politicians, not you. You're doing a great job informing the people and creating awareness, maybe it's better to care less about possible dumb decisions of a clearly retarded minority?

a reply to: 83Liberty

You forgot Vlad the Impaler, he probably bought the whole council to spread this sort of devious disinfo for years...

The United States has no stake in the wellbeing of Syrian civilians, despite the condemnations of Russia’s offensive in Aleppo. This is clearly shown in the fact that the people that the U.S. is supporting are guilty of the same crimes that the U.S. accuses Russia and Syria of: indiscriminate attacks, targeting of civilians, destruction of schools, hospitals, etc.

Furthermore, the offensive in Aleppo is really no different from what the U.S. did in Manbij, a Syrian city northeast of Aleppo where the U.S. is said to have incorporated a “scorched earth policy” while liberating the city from ISIS this year by treating the civilian population “as if they were terrorists or ISIS supporters.”

Arguably the U.S. conduct was even worse, as the U.S. earned the distinction of launching the deadliest single airstrike on civilians out of the entire five-year conflict, massacring at least 73 where no ISIS fighters were present. But the Manbij operation elicited no moral outcry from the media and punditry, since these were deemed “unworthy victims” given that they were our victims and not those of our enemies. The same can be said about the U.S. operations in Kobani and Fallujah, whereby the entire towns were essentially reduced to rubble without any R2P uproar.

Selective Outrage Over Aleppo Bombing

Rob Parry's site... probably just another Putintroll blog, innit?

The Western Media's spokesperson for ATS finally showed up! You folks can't be bothered to do some research, right? Well. Last trench of ad hominem in this Information Warfare, I feel you. Let me add some beef then:

Nancy A. Youssef of the Daily Beast wrote in June 2016 that the Pentagon and the CIA have been involved in an embarrassing catfight over Syria. While the Pentagon is focused on defeating Daesh, the CIA is pushing ahead with its effort to topple Bashar al-Assad. The two are funding different groups which regularly clash on the ground.

As an apparent result of this infighting, 51 State Department diplomats inked a dissent memo, denouncing the Obama administration for focusing too much on defeating Daesh, and urged the President to attack Bashar al-Assad as soon as possible.

Time will show what fruits Timber Sycamore will bear.

'Timber Sycamore': Untold Story of CIA Covert Operation in Syria Read more: sputniknews.com...

To make things worse, there's more:

...The so-called moderates had evaporated and the Free Syrian Army was a rump group stationed at an airbase in Turkey.’ The assessment was bleak: there was no viable ‘moderate’ opposition to Assad, and the US was arming extremists.

Military to Military

And yet the US is meddling with it's regime change BS, knowingly arming terrorists and supporting them with air strikes. Meanwhile our allegedly independent Western Media claqueurs support the whole charade with lies, disinfo and personal attacks on ATS to put more circumstantial evidence on the plate. Well.... thanks a lot then, I guess?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I'm a bit confused by your reply.

Do you believe that the US have instigated the Syrian invasion?
Or do you think that Putin and Bashar al-Assad have caused so much civilian death, that the US had to step in?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join