It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Everything You Hear About Aleppo Is Wrong

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I'm bringing this very interesting video for member review. It goes to setting the record straight.

The video is by Ron Paul Liberty Report...an interview with Vanessa Beeley, a journalist who just returned from Aleppo.

A bit on this woman...Vanessa Beeley

Vanessa Beeley is a British investigative journalist focused on the Middle East. Recently returned from Syria she reported how 600,000 people moved from East to West Aleppo to take refuge when the NATO-backed rebels attacked the city in 2012.[1] Vanessa Beeley is clear that Syria's White Helmets, lauded in the West as a group of volunteer first-responders, funded by the US, Britain and others to the tune of $100 million and nominated for the 2016 Nobel Peace Prize, are nothing but terrorists. She accuses the White Helmets of stealing ambulances and fire engines, and even killing Syria's real Civil Defence officials.[2]

A description of her article:

The Syrian people are suffering under the ‘moderate rebels’ and ‘opposition forces’ backed by the US, NATO member states and their allies in the Gulf states and Israel. Yet their suffering is largely ignored in the mainstream media unless it furthers the agenda dictated by the US State Department.

The vid is 24 minutes long...well worth it.

Here is the article from RT on Syria White Helmets, for anyone interested.

In this article the author gives several points on the deception that appears to be going on behind scenes.

Analysts have observed, the White Helmets achieve on average 4 or 5 videos per day, depicting their heroic rescue efforts. The REAL Syria Civil Defence have evaluated these videos and cast doubt as to the White Helmets being true first responders or USAR (Urban Search and Rescue) experts. They pinpointed various anomalies (i) the equipment used is too heavyweight for the delicate operation of finding bodies beneath collapsed buildings (ii) the treatment of injured bodies is dangerous, they are flung onto stretchers with no back support or neck brace, for example. Many of the paramedic procedures shown on film are also deemed questionable. The White Helmets rarely travel without a sizeable camera team or crew of mobile phone cameramen. The REAL Syria Civil Defence do not.

On multiple occasions, the White Helmets have been exposed staging rescue scenes for both photo and video, recycling images of children and incidents from the conflict in Syria, to support their narrative, editing video which misrepresents the scene in question, using images from a previous incident or even fake images altogether. There are many documented instances of this.

The leader of the White Helmets, Raed Saleh, was deported from Dulles Airport in the US, April 2016. No real explanation was ever given for this decision. Mark Toner of the US State Department fielded questions from media but did (i) Admit to funding the group with $ 23m and (ii) suggest that Raed Saleh might have “extremist connections”. Raed Saleh has recently been allowed back into the US in September 2016 and spoke at the UN New York with the Dutch Mission. However, no explanation has been given for this reversal of the previous decision to deport Saleh.

..more on the aforementioned link.

Well...make of this what you will. I didnt dig too deep on this woman...but I'm sure someone will find some roundabout tie to Putin.
If true...there is plenty to digest. Plenty of confirmation bias for me. But despite that...isnt it really the same MO over and over again and thus really believable ?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   
And the U.S.'s response should be???

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

A friend of mine is from Aleppo and I speak with him regularly about what is happening in his hometown and to his family.

He and the rest of the Syrian people are well aware of what is happening and who is funding Daesh/Al Nusra.

They use the civilians as human shields and unleash hell upon the rest of the city, there is no harmless method of going up against such brutality.

The Syrian army does everything they can, dropping flyers notifying the people of what is going to happen, including leaving an opening for members of Daesh/Al Nusra to surrender.

The western propaganda has been full of nothing but lies since the beginning of this terror that our intelligence agencies along with the evil's of Saudi/Qatari/Israeli/Turkish/British/French/German and others intelligence services, all serving their NWO masters, seeking to continue the devastation of the middle east.

It is disgusting and quite literally leading to the next world war.

edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031amSunday3 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   

follow the empty jars of Grey Poupon

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   

You lost me the moment you mentioned RT, which is so far up Putin's butt that it has a great view of his lower intestine. No.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

You lost me the moment you mentioned RT, which is so far up Putin's butt that it has a great view of his lower intestine. No.

This is also what echo's throughout the middle eastern media that is not an assest of western intelligence...

What we do know is that Russia is masacring Daesh and Al Nusra (Al Qaeda) like it is going out of style and liberating the people of Syria from being held hostage by them.

As far as propaganda... the Pentagon spent of half a billion on false al-qaeda propaganda!

Now why on Earth would they do that!?

Gotta keep them war drums banging with your personally created enemy!!

edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031amSunday3 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

You lost me the moment you mentioned RT, which is so far up Putin's butt that it has a great view of his lower intestine.

Seems like you are looking at yours, if you automatically dismiss the whole thing.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   
"Why Everything You Hear About Syria/Aleppo Is Wrong"

Maybe because of the mass medias war propaganda, false reports and hate propaganda of "sources" like the so called "Syrian Observatory for Human Rights"?
That one Assad hating man and his computer in south england is used by every western mass media propaganda agency as a reliable source. And he seems to be the only one source for the western mass media propaganda. Because, at least here in germany, every report on state tv about syria begins with:
"According to the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights....."
That´s the moment you know that you can´t trust any of these news!

What was that incubator story in Hamas in 2013, where babies were allegedly killed in their incubators because the Assad regime did cut off the power to the hospital? A big lie by this "Syrian Observatory for Human Rights" propaganda clown, as we know now.
Instantly spreaded by CNN!
I can give you only the link to the german section(please use a translator), because, "for sure it´s just a coincidence", in english their is no critics section...
link

Incubator stories, there was something before Syria... in Iraq.
Seems like the western war mongerers love babies for their propaganda.

The Nayirah (testimony)

The Nayirah testimony was a false testimony given before the Congressional Human Rights Caucus on October 10, 1990 by a 15-year-old girl who provided only her first name, Nayirah. The testimony was widely publicized, and was cited numerous times by United States senators and President George H.W. Bush in their rationale to back Kuwait in the Gulf War. In 1992, it was revealed that Nayirah's last name was al-Ṣabaḥ (Arabic: نيره الصباح‎‎) and that she was the daughter of Saud Al-Sabah, the Kuwaiti ambassador to the United States. Furthermore, it was revealed that her testimony was organized as part of the Citizens for a Free Kuwait public relations campaign which was run by American Hill & Knowlton for the Kuwaiti government. Following this, al-Sabah's testimony has come to be regarded as a classic example of modern atrocity propaganda.
link

Uuuh, those "coincidences"...

The reason why everything we know about Syria is wrong is the fact that we are fooled by "our" mass media, "our" politics", "our" western war mongerers, is "our" Brave New 1984 World!

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Dropping flyers you say?

That's propaganda.

Are these flyers wrapped around the barrel bombs that Assad has dropped on his own people?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I always look forward to your well informed perspective Chadwickus!!

Simply look at this active barrel bombing being committed by Assad!

Caught red handed!

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Cool bananas.

So when Assad uses propaganda, it's fine, but when the axis of evil America does it, nope not cool.

About what I'd expect...

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

Weird. Independent journalists like Todenhöfer are saying the same thing though.

Even weirder: when you take the chance to talk to actual moderate refugees from Syria - they also say the same things.

One of the very few benefits of this refugee crisis... we get to talk to the people of Syria first hand. And what they're telling is pretty damning for the picture the U.S. is painting.
edit on 9-10-2016 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Ah so you prefer supporting Al Nusra?

I speak with people from Aleppo!

They absorb as much information as they can because their family is being slaughtered by Al Nusra/Daesh and America is doing all they can to defend them. They lived under Assad and his father and talk about how progessive the country was, you can find this information if you cared to.

Do you ever get sick of the pre-war lies that get us into never ending conflicts, resulting in the deaths of millions of innocent middle eastern people?

You willing ignorance is at the root of why the American war machine gets away with it and is sadly what is to be expected, as you say.

edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031amSunday4 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ColCurious

One of the very few benefits of this refugee crisis... we get to talk to the people of Syria first hand. And what they're telling is pretty damning for the picture the U.S. is painting.

Precisely, I can not even imagine how heartbreaking it is.

There is no hiding the truth, if one cares to find it, our actions and support of Al Nusra and Daesh are despicable.

It is nothing but willing ignorance to parrot the MSM version of events.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   

good...then you red everything on the link before RT link.

Is Ron Paul network also up Putin's ass ?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ColCurious

yeah...plenty of sources other than RT...and after all they are only covering a story...it's not their journalist.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   

For someone who claims to be so in the know, you seem to parrot every other mindless anti American idiot.

If you really think it's JUST Assad's forces vs Al Nusra then it is you that wilfully ignorant.

Do your "friends" really believe Assad gives a rats arse about them??

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Being in the know is quite simple Chadwickus, take off your rosey American glasses and observe the actions of your country or do you still believe that we have invaded all the countries we have and murdered millions upon millions of civilians over the past centruy because we "cared" about the local populations?

Have you ever stopped to think that maybe there is an "anti-american" sentiment because we literally have an empire of bases across the globe and that we bombed our just about every single one of them.

All these while your "patriotic" government has been destroyed from the inside out?

What exactly makes you feel pride for the stars and stripes?

Did you simply make sure to pledge allegiance to the flag every day like a good little order follower?

As to your question about my friends and their support of Assad, well lets see here, it is not just Assad they support. It is also their entire army that is defending them from mercenaries across the globe.

Funded, Trained, Guided, and Armed by Western Intelligence, where do you think they get all those nice new weapons from?

Yes they absolutely support their legitamate government while it does all it can to defend them from Daesh/Al Nusra, how could you possibly think they would not?
edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031amSunday5 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

For someone who claims to be so in the know, you seem to parrot every other mindless anti American idiot.

If you really think it's JUST Assad's forces vs Al Nusra then it is you that wilfully ignorant.

Do your "friends" really believe Assad gives a rats arse about them??

You are completely ignoring the report from this independent journalist...the only rhetoric is "anti-american idiot". It's pitiful from an intellectual standpoint.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   

I'm not American.

This allows me to have a non biased perspective.

You should try it some time.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join