It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

URGENT: MSM Syria Lies NEED TO BE EXPOSED...Before It's Too Late, from James Corbett

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   
When discussing the lies of the MSM in regards to Syria through this excellent thread by Mario on the Fly., I was enlightened with a new level of propaganda that stoops to a low that one can barely accept as possible.

Would like to note that the2ndofusR1, shared this info, I thought it deserved its own thread because throughout all the lies it is hard to find the truth and this is irrefutable evidence of the lies being spread by the west in order to fool their citizens to support a catastrophic war.

How man here recall the "moderate" rebels funded by Western intelligence who took pictures and video of themselves while they barbarically beheaded a 12 year old boy in Aleppo? These moderate rebels go by the name Noura al-din al Zenki movement.

One would think this action would be enough to get the State department to rethink its strategy, but no that is not the case they basically have ignored that this happened.

Next we have BBC running an article describing the poor 12 year old as a fighter in an attempt to white wash the situation, you know to sympathize with the barbarians, since they are useful to the agenda of course!

Followed by Englands Channel 4 actually promoting these very same "moderate" rebels declaring that they are brave and valiant fighting against the evil Assad regime, they represent the Syrian people!

Corbett's work is always on point and well sourced, show notes found on
page here!

What has been unleashed in Syria is an utter tragedy with true psychopaths running the show in the background. They are willing to use their victims as reasons for starting WW3! People truly need to realize what is happening, this is not going to go down well for anyone and the world knows it.

This kind of strategy being exposed like this should rock the foundation of anyone who has bought the nature of this horrific war in Syria and demonstrat the kind of monsters being used for "regime" change and the kind of conditions the true Syrian people have been put through for western interests.

Spread this video far and wide, the desperation of the international cabal has brought us to the edge of the final world war they have been working towards for the last century.
edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031amMonday5 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Ostracized

Thank you for that, lightens the sad reality of this thread!

It is kind of hard to have a discussion about this horrific truth being exposed.

On the one side it brings one to a place of rage and simultaneously heart wrenching sorrow to realize the level of suffering that has been unleashed upon the innocent people of Syria.

All from foreign mercenaries funded, armed, and trained by Western intelligence and Saudi/Qatar/Turkey/Isreal all across the board.

For those attempting to promote a pro-western stance with the delusional belief that Assad is responsible for this mess is simply absurd and this example is irrefutable, so I doubt to see them attempt to defend the barbarians responsible for beheading that poor child.
edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031amMonday6 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
They try and make it sound as if the rebels are a pious thing like Star Wars rebels. Doesn't really matter now though, the country has been bombed back 100 years.

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Anyone who has been paying attention knows that the rebels are in fact our enemies. They are radical jihadists that while training how to kill people in Syria then bring their new skills to all fronts where our own forces are killed by them.

It's criminal and the highest form of betrayal to our servicemen and people.

It's also a crime against humanity and our executive branch and state department are guilty of being the source of it all.

edit on 10 10 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Aye, I am hoping that there are more people paying attention then we would surmise from our daily conversations.

Any time I bring up Syria, I am met with a blank stare and typically some BS rhetoric about how evil Assad is.

These same people would have been watching the "shock and awe" campaign while screaming about how great America is, drinking themselves into a coma.

Only to wake up and find out their rights have been restricted and their war was unfounded.

We can only pray that a repeat will not be attempted for this time there is a coalition willing to defend the Syrian people.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I started watching the video yesterday and had to stop at the be-heading of the Palestine boy. And to hear the vagueness spewed by the 2 Presidential Candidates last night made it more disturbing.

What are the real motivations?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
It's not surprising seeing the BBC and Channel 4 taking the same line on these issues as Channel 4 is a publicly owned enterprise, as such it's just a commercial version of the BBC with the same government input, governance and guidance.

In all of this though, it's becoming more tragically farcical watching the MSM and government's tripping over endlessly as they try to lie in order to cover up previous lies, and are failing miserably.
Given the amount of stories I see on the subject on MSM websites, with very strong vocal opposition to the governments lies, it's becoming more and more apparent that dissent and calling out these lies is growing. I've also noticed that on some stories, they don't even allow comments at all. I guess it's getting too embarrassing for them to even listen to what most people think.

With the corporate media still having the most power, along with shady "social media" intelligence agency run manipulation exercises, it remains difficult for those exposing this crap to get the word out, but even without the alternative media exposure, people (I think) are starting to doubt the official narrative more and more, so I hope this trend continues!
edit on 526Mon, 10 Oct 2016 06:38:46 -05003831600000016 by Britguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

How man here recall the "moderate" rebels funded by Western intelligence who took pictures and video of themselves while they barbarically beheaded a 12 year old boy in Aleppo? These moderate rebels go by the name Noura al-din al Zenki movement.

Who said they did? Oh yeah, the Syrian General Intelligence Directorate:

twitter.com...

"Bassam's" image is of Yusuf al-'Azma, a Syrian nationalist hero.

Corbett also makes the assumption that the arms being supplied by Saudi Arabia are being done so under the direction of CIA. Both Turkey and Saudi Arabia are playing their own games in the region, which is a compelling reason for the United States to withdraw all involvement.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Interesting. Did you know that the CIA stopped supporting this group in 2015?

Nour al-din al-Zenki had previously been accused of committing atrocities in its stronghold of northern Aleppo. Such claims led to the US cutting ties with the group in early 2015

www.theguardian.com...

Several militias approached by VOA, and widely reported as having TOWs, say they have not received any recently, including a once Western-favored group, Harakat Nour al-Din al-Zenki. “No, we don’t have any,” said Mohamed Mahmoud al-Saed, a militia spokesman.

www.voanews.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Interesting. Did you know that the CIA stopped supporting this group in 2015?

The OP didn't, but Corbett did.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Also from Corbett Report..

This video is long, but worth the attention of the American people.

It explains. History of Oil and what the OIL Money is responsible for... our money, our medicines, our food, our world.. via Rockefeller and business men alike.

What is going on in Syria along with many other countries that the US has taken over is not because of "terrorists". War's are always over resources and this tragedy in Syria is called "war crimes". To think other countries don't know what is going on is naive. They all know... the world knows.... the US citizens are the only ones who don't see nor do they listen.

This above has been going on for too long and killed way too many people. The World is mad and the war that is about to happen over said resources is going to get real.. real quick!

edit on 10-10-2016 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

Except that the United States no longer needs oil from the region. What is going on now is the result of colonial policy by the allies after the fall of the Ottoman Empire. Russia is involved not to fight terrorists or help the Syrian people, but because Putin sees an opportunity to win this new hand in The Great Game.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

By watching the video you will understand what I mean by OIL MONEY. This is the root problem.

Natural Gas too is a big reason to go after regimes in the middle east. But it's not just about pipelines either.

Control over the world (NWO) goes along with the elite business men who have most of the power in this world. They are conquering it one country at a time.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

What is going on now is the result of colonial policy by the allies after the fall of the Ottoman Empire

Or to prevent the raise of a New Ottoman Empire , which seems to be only hasting it instead ..

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Question: How do you know if a policy is a terrible idea for the regular people?

Answer: Both of the etsablishment parties agree on it.

The establishment people in the Republican and Democratic party pretend to hate each other, and have huge differences. Yet anytime a serious matter comes up, they seem to agree with each other. The Iraq War, the Afganistan war, Libya, bailing out the banks, illegal immigration, and now Syria.

Both sides have taken the nation building stance on Syria, that Assad must go, that we must arm the rebels, that we must confront Russia. What utter crap!

How many times must this farce play out. Every time we arm "moderate rebels" in turns out we have to confront them five years later because they turn out to be terrorists.

But trust these establishment politicians on both sides and theeir main stream media lapdogs, this time will be different!

And then finally a breath of fresh air last night. Trump called out this absurd startegy. Why are we fighting the people that are fighting Isis? Why are we risking a war with Russia because they are killing Isis? Why in gods name are we arming Isis?

And I watched as even Republican commentators on the media said Trumps strategy was a bad idea. The establishment is squirming. Lifelong republican strategists are backing Hillary and the establishment is pulling out all of the stops to defeat him.

I don't care if Trump is a jerk, or even if he loses. It was ice to hear a person running for office call out this crap Syria strategy for what it is.

People keep saying how dangerous Trump would be, but we have seen how Hillary and the establishment are the real nation building war mongers, and their Syria policy is just another in a long line of examples of that.
edit on 10-10-2016 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

I think this is as good a place as any for me to ask a question which I think speaks to the heart of much of the current problems in the middle east.

I really want to know WHY and BY WHAT RIGHT do we have of being in Syria in the first place ?

I know many will site a "humanitarian" effort for the sake of the Syrian people.

How do you justify bombing entire neighborhoods, is this the way to keep people from starving to death ?

How do you justify the building of the construction of bases by our solders when we have no legitimate right to even be in their country ?

How do you justify our military explain their establishment of a "no-fly zone" over areas which are not meant to be under our control and can only be aimed toward the Syrian or Russian planes which DO have the right to use the air space over Syria ?

I have several more questions I could ask but I do really wish to get some "actual logic based" answers to these before I go on.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: tinymind

I really want to know WHY and BY WHAT RIGHT do we have of being in Syria in the first place ?

Getting involved in the domestic affairs of another sovereign state violates the Westphalian principle. No-one has any right to interfere in Syria's affairs. Not the United States, not Russia, not Saudi Arabia, not Turkey, not Iran. Each sees an opportunity for gain, however, and is attempting to exploit it. The United States government needs to realize that it stands to gain more by dramatically withdrawing all support from all the players... including Saudi Arabia and Turkey, than by trying to contain the situation with piecemeal efforts. Let NGOs deal with the humanitarian relief.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
The rebels are all affiliated with al-Qaida (remember them? The guys that staged the 9/11 attack?) They're only "moderate" when compared to ISIS, the same way that an armed robber could be considered "moderate" if compared to an angry lynch mob.

What's happening in Syria is a direct extension of what happened in Libya, where Western powers formented a civil war to unseat Ghadaffi. You might remember how well that went over.

Only this time, Assad has the backing of another major power (Russia), which is why this effort is failing. It also explains why suddenly Russia has been turned into a bad guy again by the MSM.

Also, the failed coup attempt in Turkey was most likely yet another attempt by Western powers to overthrow a Middle-Eastern government. Note how Erdogan's response was to purge Turkey's government & media of people that were perceived as being pro-Western.
edit on 10-10-2016 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

The rebels are all affiliated with al-Qaida (remember them? The guys that staged the 9/11 attack?)

I dare you to say that on the 9/11 Forum.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join