It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Navy Destroyer attacked off coast of Yemen-Breaking

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: modified device

Yall seem to be eager to get on with the trump too.... why not start another senseless war.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: modified device

Becuase traditionally when nations are faced with war during an election they tend to vote to keep the status quo administration.

Hillary/Bush/Obama's masters are desperate to keep power by any means necessary.

Their sex scandal/debate plot flopped so now it is back to plan B.
edit on 10-10-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Based on US history it definitely is a false flag. The warmongers don't come up with different attack ideas and why should they when the old strategy works so well for them. There is one time the US was not behind the attack and that is the USS Liberty. Strange the real attack was Israel so nothing ever came of that attack. If they are trying to make something of it and get Americans fired up ...stand down.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

its ony the "other", as usual on this site, not a tear will be shed for indiscriminate murder

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

basically.

Remember when Bill was in the midst of his sex scandal, and he fired a bunch of cruise missiles at some random targets in Yugoslavia?

about 500-600 civilians killed, buildings and infrastructure destroyed, all in VIOLATION of the UN and without its aproval......

and all just to distract us from his blow job scandal....and make the public think war required his expertise as president.

edit on 10 10 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Who ever fired that half assed attack better be sure it was worth it because it will be the last thing they do.

Lol you sound so confident.

Get er done bro.

Ty for the laugh.

On a serious note, are you as upset about this?

Yemen: Over 140 killed in Saudi airstrike on packed funeral hall

www.businessinsider.com...

Wouldn't surprise me if the Saudis pulled a uss liberty to try and drag us into the conflict like Israel did back in the 60s.

How soon we forget when we let emotions cloud our judgment.
edit on 10-10-2016 by DigitalVigilante420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Shouldn't have been there in the first place.

Once again responsibility falls on the vultures in the Pentagon putting their men in harms way for no good reason.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
In response to Saudi hitting the wedding killing 140+:

The White House issued a statement saying it had begun an “immediate review” of its support for Saudi Arabia in Yemen. The attack has been condemned by the UN, the European Union and the United States.

and now 2 rockets and they didn't hit?... sounds like smoke and mirrors!
edit on 10/10/16 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
9 /11 mark 2

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Who ever fired that half assed attack better be sure it was worth it because it will be the last thing they do.

I can guarantee you that whoever fired that missile will be alive and well for a good time to come from now.
edit on 10-10-2016 by TheLotLizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DigitalVigilante420

Nope don't care.

Welcome to the reality of war.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLotLizard

You don't know who fire it. When they find out a drone will do the rest.

edit on 10 10 16 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

There is no war. Just a genocidal campaign against the Shia conducted against purely civilian targets by the Saudi Wahhabists and their puppets.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

There is no war. Just a genocidal campaign against the Shia conducted against purely civilian targets by the Saudi Wahhabists and their puppets.

True. But it isn't my problem. It only becomes a problem when these people attack US personnel.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Maybe you should direct your anger towards the people who put American lives at risk in the first place, instead of people who more often than not are defending their country?

The Pentagon should not be sending US military personnel overseas to be used as geopolitical pawns in the sick game the elite play with them.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Maybe you should direct your preaching toward someone who cares.

edit on 10 10 16 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Nope don't care.

Welcome to the reality of war.

I've seen you criticize other regimes for the exact same thing, I guess you only play the victim if it fits your agenda which is now very clear to me.

Your dismissal of the Saudi air strike as a simple "welcome to the reality of war" shows me that you have no value for human life and that's on you, you have to live with that. It's all a big war video game with you.

It's shameful that they allow people with this frame of mind to serve. I guess they're not looking for thinkers.

Rock on GI JOE

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I don't think you understand.

I'd like us to not be involved at all.

I'd like the US to completely withdraw from the Middle East, dump relations with places like Saudi Arabia, and let those savages kill each other without our help.

Should they attack us I believe in destroying them.

Otherwise, I expect to be left alone while those idiots kill themselves.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

So America shouldn't attack random countries, but if it does attack them then they have no right to defend themselves?

This is a very strange line of reasoning. I don't quite understand it.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

a reply to: TheLotLizard

You don't know who fire it. When they find out a drone will do the rest.

It took our government ten years to find the most wanted man in the world, and even then they got extremely lucky. If you think that the government is capable of tracking down the specific men (nobodies) responsible for the "attack" you have too much faith in America and/or you are quite delusional.

Best/worst case scenario is they draw a scapegoat and turn aggressive on an entire group of people that had nothing to do with the attack.

America has gotten great satisfaction out of killing scapegoats if you haven't forgotten already.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join