It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Navy Destroyer attacked off coast of Yemen-Breaking

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
mobile.twitter.com...

False Flag? Why does it seem like our government is itching to get into World War 3? I am not willing to fight for or support this.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Iranian missiles ????

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Please let this be a bad joke...

I need some scotch..

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Two missiles were fired over a 60 minute period. Neither came anywhere near the ship.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: modified device

On a good note it's twtterr and rs reporting this.so there is a very very good chance it's bs.
edit on 061031America/ChicagoSun, 09 Oct 2016 23:06:31 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

link   
Sounds like an excuse for more drone strike practice and weapons sales to the House of Saud.
Yemen wouldn't even factor into a WWIII escalation scenario. There's no fight over a US/Saudi or Russian/Syrian pipeline for natural gas there.

link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Well thank god for that...

I really want to be out of europe before one of our elected nut cases rushes us into a horrible idea of combat.

link   

Why does it seem like our government is itching to get into World War 3

$ and control is and always will be the reason.

I am not willing to fight for or support this.

Your support isn't required, only your willingness to be apathetic.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Iranian missiles ????

Perhaps. We did give them some technology and over 1 Billion dollars to build arms against us. Could Obama and John Kerry have changed allegiances and are now traitors to America?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Who ever fired that half assed attack better be sure it was worth it because it will be the last thing they do.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Irishhaf

Two missiles were fired over a 60 minute period. Neither came anywhere near the ship.

Well, that is good news! Maybe they need more money and technology from this Administration?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
To get Hillarious Hillary elected, they need to take her drubbing tonight outa the news

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Iranian missiles ????

OR! The X factor.

N.Korea nukes with faulty navigation coordinates.

Likelihood: .0001%
edit on 9-10-2016 by AgarthaSeed because: Grammar

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
warning shots to get the US to maneuver its DDG away from a foreign nation's waters? oh the humanity....

why are we off the coast of Yemen again? routine ops hey?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Destroyer missed off Yemen coast? Big damn deal.

In other news: Saudis used an American jet to drop American bombs on a funeral home in Yemen, killing and wounding hundreds.

itv article and video

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Talking about how you are against something, voting, and / or protesting doesnt do any more than being apathetic. Thats what the last 50 years say. So maybe the high horse isnt necessary. Short of a complete overthrow of government, and only done by decent, smart men and women, there isnt anything to do. And no one is going to do that, nor does anyone have the means to do so. Any wars that are wanted will happen. Any wars that they wish to stop will end. That we might have the notion of control over matters beyond what they do not truly care about is naive.

They = a conglomeration of the central banksters, CIA, and MIC, the consortium that truly rules our country.

And I should add, the public one might think to be helping would think one an enemy. Some day this overwhelming power structure will become weak and flounder, but that day is far off save for a complete collapse of the economic system, which is the only thing in our lifetime that might precipitate an opening in control of the system. And nobody really wants that either.
edit on 10-10-2016 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Zaphods thread from a couple weeks ago.
I wonder which ship it was?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"Military officials sent the Navy warships to the southern end of the Bab al-Mandab Strait, also known as the Mandab Strait, which connects the Red Sea to the Gulf of Aden. Two U.S. Navy guided-missile destroyers, USS Mason and USS Nitze, armed with Tomahawk cruise missiles, Harpoon anti-ship missiles and an assortment of deck-mounted high-caliber machine guns, joined USS Ponce, a floating staging ship which includes a compliment of special operations forces, according to one official."~Foxnews

Didn't expect these results so soon.
edit on 10-10-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

The USS Mason i see.
edit on 10-10-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Why does it seem like our government is itching to get into World War 3

$ and control is and always will be the reason.

I am not willing to fight for or support this.

Your support isn't required, only your willingness to be apathetic.

I agree with all of this.
You'd be daft to think this isn't about power, and at this point the us gooberment is a king running its own private vendettas on the back of the U.S. Populations willingness to comply with the worlds bankster rulers.

The banksters are calling the shots, your gooberment is just the hired muscle.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   

The reported attack comes a day after the White House announced an “immediate” review of US support for the Saudi-led coalition, after a funeral hall bombing in the Yemeni capital, Sanaa, left over 150 people dead on Saturday.

www.rt.com...

Could be that the Saudis are trying to false flag America to ditch the review?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join