It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Plots ‘Decapitation’ Strike on Kim Jong-Un Regime in North Korea

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
So professor Zhe Sun just blew China's take out order, oh goodie so we will be stuck with Lil Kim longer because now they'll be watching their back more closely and get even more paranoid, how about the professor kept things on the DL until after the deed is done.
He's using Hillarys Idiots guide to war let the enemy know everything!!

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
when i hear China wants to take action against Kin jung-Un via a " Chinese professor at a Washington Security Forum" supporting "surgical strike by the U.S. and S.K. all my instincts tell me, The U.S. is planning "surgical strikes" against N.K. under the guise of a unilateral "surgical strike" against N.K.
'Meerkaa

The US has always had a number of PLANS to hit NK.
The korean war never ended it is just under a cease fire agreement and has been since the fighting stopped.
www.rferl.org...

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
China will seize the opportunity for a land grab before someone else does. Taking out Lil Kim is the bonus, plus makes China the hero. Then start exploring for oil, metals etc at free will.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Militarily, China could fart hard enough to put NK away, even with the size of the NK military force, the fact is that the nation does not have the ability to sustain itself against an assault from a behemoth like China.

Also, China has insider knowledge of the layout of NKs military and infrastructural set up, bases, garrisons, their border situation, their weaknesses and strengths, and this comes of being their main ally since the fifties. This would be similar to the US invading Britain. Yes, we have some of the most capable fighters on the face of the Earth, and we are technologically advanced, but the American war machine is as familiar with our military layout as our military is, meaning we would have little chance because all our assets are known values.

In terms of intelligence on targets, munitions storage, troop displacement, and other elements necessary for a good assessment of NKs hardness as a target, no nation on earth is better placed than China, to see something done there, and done thoroughly.

I for one hope it never gets that far. North Koreas leadership are insane and propagandise to their people all the time, people who are starving and dying, or living in fear of that fate, just one wrong move away from forced labour and potential canibalism. But many innocent people will likely be killed if the Chinese invade or attack North Korea, and the people have been through enough.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Hmmm... sounds like preemptive damage control to me. North Korea lobs a emp strike over the U.S. or maybe false flag to invade N.K. idk... maybe Denis Rodman would know. Or someone at the school he attended in where was it? In Switzerland or something. Probably a school most people wouldn't be allowed to attend. Training for thier role in the world domination fhess game, the media takes care of the rest..

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
The Chinese started massing troops on the NK border in early April.
And are still there in force.
A provocation by NK is needed to justify action.
And the Chinese will look like heroes to the entire world.

Continued Western and EU trade is mandatory to them.

" Chi-Coms save world from nuclear Armageddon "
What a propaganda campaign its going to be.

Buck

Also NK gives the Russians and China total plausible deniability.
A strike against the West, EMP or other wise.
They do the dirty work and get taken out after the fact.
It like a war planners dream.
edit on 9-10-2016 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

Yeah and the media will ignore the fact the Russians are the ones who built the N. Korean nuclear plant where their nuke material comes from or that China is the on who propped N. Korea up for all these years.

I think in this case China would be cleaning up a mess they helped create.

N. Korea used to be China's proxy... Now the experiment has escaped the Chines / Russian lab.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I sometimes wonder if just the end to the dynasty in North Korea would lead to opening its society to the world, or if it breaks down into chaos like Libya, Yemen, Syria or Iraq? I like to pretend they will peacefully reunite with the South and it is just Korea. What a beautiful future that could be.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Right.

So they announce it at a foreign security forum. I'm sure.

Not to mention that North Korea could still prove useful to them in the future. You don't cut loose allies 'til absolutely necessary. ...and it isn't, yet.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

N. Korean actions have drawn the ire of countries and the UN alike. N. Korea openly defied China when they tested the nukes. They did it again with the latest test. N. Korean actions have caused a shift in actions by S. Korea, Japan and the US resulting in the US stationing THAAD in S. Korea and patriot systems to Japan.

N. Korea's actions are now causing Chinese business to be sanctioned by the US financial system (cant use our banks etc). China has come under increasing pressure to pull N. Korea back and have been unable to thus far. If the North resumes the war they wont win unless China intervenes and under the circumstances I dont think they will, or at the very least they will invade as well to block having S. Korean / US military units near their border.

The newest generations of Chinese citizens have a negative view of N. Korea, essentially saying they are leaching off China and jeopardizing what China has accomplished. They dont feel the same towards N. Korea as the older generations did and that causes issues for the Chinese government. If the Chinese people are unhappy with N. Korea I doubt the Chinese government will create even more domestic issues by ignoring their own people while fighting for a country that cant operate on their own.

There are intel reports that say it looks like N. Korea is gearing up for another nuke test / missile / sub launched missile test.

The Chinese comments in Sputnik could very well be a warning to the N. Korean government that the days of absolutely guaranteeing its existence might be coming to and end.

If you were China what would you view as more stable for your country.

Having N. Korea acting in a manner that will start a war that will drag China in or having S. Korea administering the entire peninsula with a stable government that is not popping off nukes like the 4th of July in Texas?

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   
March 1, 2017

President Trump may be teaming up with China to "take out" the dog-eating Kim Jung, of North Korea.

Or, taking pre-emptive strike to eliminate North Korea's nuclear capability.

James "Mad Dog" Mattis says that if North Korea strikes U.S. citizens, or our allies, they will be utterly decimated by our retaliation.

In other words, if they don't begin disarming, Kim Jung is history...and/or...their arsenals of weapons will be destroyed.

Full Story: www.businessinsider.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join