It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Plots ‘Decapitation’ Strike on Kim Jong-Un Regime in North Korea

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
China Plots ‘Decapitation’ Strike on Kim Jong-Un Regime in North Korea

A leading Chinese professor Zhe Sun said at a security forum in Washington that Beijing has already begun contemplating ‘decapitation’ strikes against the dictatorship in North Korea after Kim Jong-Un’s regime conducted two nuclear tests in less than a month.

According to a report by the Korea Times, Professor Zhe Sun told a security forum in Washington that Chinese leaders are debating the best way to deal with an increasingly unhinged North Korean regime that has escalated its march towards fielding a nuclear intercontinental ballistic missile capable of striking the mainland United States.

"Some Chinese scholars and policy makers began to talk about supporting ‘surgical strikes’ and decapitation’ by the US and South Korea as one policy option," said the esteemed professor. "More radical proposals indicate that China should change the leader, send troops across borders and station in DPRK, force DPRK into giving up nuclear and beginning opening up and reforming."

The statements that China may be considering regime change in North Korea are unprecedented with Beijing long serving as the vital lifeline to Pyongyang dating back to the Korean War in the 1950s and with accusations even being leveled against China that they are aiding Kim Jong-Un’s march towards fielding a destructive nuclear weapon by side stepping sanctions. North Korea has become a growing concern for the international community after demonstrating an ability to perfect the miniaturization process necessary to load a nuclear warhead into an intercontinental ballistic missile, a matter of technical sophistication that many defense analysts had previously believed that Pyongyang was years from achieving and which raises the danger of the regime exponentially.

Click link for article...

Well I didnt see this coming... Apparently N. Korea has pissed China off to the point where regime change is one option they are considering. Between the US deploying THAAD in S. Korea and the US starting to sanction Chinese companies doing business with N. Korea in violation of UN resolutions I guess it was only a matter of time before China was forced to choose to keep protecting N. Korea or to consider the damage N . Korea is doing to the region and Chinese interests.

thoughts ATS?
edit on 8-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

He needs to be stopped. I hope its China that does it and not us.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I saw this as a definite eventuality.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

thoughts ATS?

An Outraged North Korea Will Invade China , Problem Solved .

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
So professor Zhe Sun just blew China's take out order, oh goodie so we will be stuck with Lil Kim longer because now they'll be watching their back more closely and get even more paranoid, how about the professor kept things on the DL until after the deed is done.

edit on 8-10-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Highly possible scenario. I think that the counterfiting of Chinese currency, has pissed them off in a very radical way.They test it in their markets and along the near side of the Chinese border.Their has been a lot of building in North Korea,in fact it dosnt't match the state of their economy .China dosn't want a regime collapse,because that might mean a South Korea at their border, they want a happy North Korea, that does what its told and enjoys the benefits.Since Kims uncle got "offed" for wanting a Chinese style economy,it could be on the cards, or serious talk to bring him back in line.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Some Chinese scholars and policy makers began to talk about supporting ‘surgical strikes’ and decapitation’ by the US and South Korea as one policy option," said the esteemed professor.

I don't like this option as an option.

"More radical proposals indicate that China should change the leader, send troops across borders and station in DPRK, force DPRK into giving up nuclear and beginning opening up and reforming."

Warmer.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Those Pesky Iranians can now Offer Kim Jong-Un the Goodies his Chinese Neighbors have been Denying him for so Long . About time the Chinese figured that one out .

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

How many times have we heard this?I think it's propaganda China hasn't really intervene d and ousted any leader not everyone does it the American way.they might be plotting maybe to host formal talkw between south and north to end all of this .non native members have different strategies and aren't Americanized so they think differently they don't go boldly.im pretty sure China cares about their reputation as a stable power and staying the underdog.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
NK is China's problem. And China is realizing that the second that Kim attains the ability to hit the US mainland, by missile or sub, or both, he just signed his own death warrant. The US will decapitate NK no matter WHAT China thinks at that point. Kind of like what Israel will do if they think Iran has obtained a nuke.

China is anticipating this, and doesn't want the fallout and a war in their backyard again. The US attacking NK will put China between a rock and a hard place, big time. So best to deal with Kim now, on China's own terms. BEFORE the madman goes full retard and tries to launch on the US. Or worse, what if he did and wiped out a US city or two? The retribution would be total annihilation. And China would then have to deal with nuclear fallout.

No can do. Don't even think about it Kim. You'll die, and take a good many of your brainwashed military with you. But stupid is as stupid does.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
North Korea clearly has a right to develop weapons to defend their nation.

This is so incredibly tyrannical to not only hope for and support a new war for regime change, but to speak about it as if it's moral, justified, and unquestionably correct.

This is war mongering.

North Korea minds it's own business, but everyone else just has to stick their fingers in someone else's cookie jar.

I side strongly AGAINST military action.
Sanctions are horrific enough as it is.
Leave NK alone.
Unnecessary War.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
So NK is the problem for sitting there trying to create a defense - and we're awesome for fomenting hatred and dreams of a new war?

This is so frustrating.
Yall didn't learn anything from Iraq or Vietnam or anything. It's perpetual amnesia!

If you support this intervention you stand against the principles of liberty and self determination, are pro-global hegemony, and do not respect our international treaties processes.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

" their nation. "

That is Debatable .

na•tion (ˈneɪ ʃən)

A body of people, associated with a particular territory, that is sufficiently conscious of its unity to seek or to possess a government peculiarly its own.

" government peculiarly its own "

Do the People of North Korea have Anything they Intellectually or Materially Personally Own ?

edit on 8-10-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

I believe Israel no longer has the capacity to successfully or even pre-emptively attack Iran for any reason. Iran has the eyes to see it all, and the capabilities to shoot down any aircraft in their sky with the systems they have bought from Russia. Plus intelligence in Iraq would give them a heads up anyways.

But in regards to China and North Korea. Maybe they just worried about the possible contamination of their own lands from all the nuke tests?? Plus, NK has no intention of hitting the US Mainland. It would just be a kamikaze attack for their future. What is more likely is they would use a very small nuke on naval formations or regional Air bases. Even that is unlikely.

Maybe the Chinese are simply getting around to planning contingencies for all scenarios imaginable the way the Pentagon does. Someone told a wife, who told a sister, who spoke with an auntie, who told her husband, whos son overheard it, mentioned it to a friend in a coffee shop where Zhe Sun simply overheard the conversation.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
A better title would be "China Plots to Decapitate Kim Jong-Un."

Wishful thinking.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
If those in power want you gone, when you are used up, you will be gone. Ask Gaddafi and Hussein...The US needs to step out of the ME and let Russia work there for awhile. Like a tag team that last tagged in the mountains of Afghanistan in the 90's.

China doing it would show that it is a strategic move, as they want, where was now I think they are controlling them to a degree. When the time comes...and all the new atolls are built and the military is in place then you will see a NK strike...maybe....but right now it is a great distraction. Like a mob boss having a crazy brother....

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Well, some SJW should come along and start complaining about Asian, on Asian crimes now.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Kim jong un will flex his pecs and china will commit suicide. You are welcome.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
when i hear China wants to take action against Kin jung-Un via a " Chinese professor at a Washington Security Forum" supporting "surgical strike by the U.S. and S.K. all my instincts tell me, The U.S. is planning "surgical strikes" against N.K. under the guise of a unilateral "surgical strike" against N.K.

how many wars can one nation support or start....
'Meerkaa

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   
UN should offer China, to take over North Korea, in exchange for some latitude in the South China Sea.

Expansion for China. Win Win situ.

bally

top topics

<<   2 >>

join