It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truly Shocking: Something Far Worse Trump Boasted About Openly, No Hot Mic

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

originally posted by: RedMenace16
Can't wait till the election is over and Trump can finally pay for raping under age girls.

That's a hell of an accusation. Got any proof, or are you just talking out your ass?

Maybe someone should spread a rumor that you're a child rapist. Would you like that? Because that's all you're doing.

Proof? Besides the 2 woman that have filed charges of rape against Trump? Ivanka swore under oath Trump raped her too, now it comes out that he walks around grabbing woman in the vagina and breasts and says he gets way with it because he's a "star".

Trump is a pedophile child rapist and mark my words when that trial starts he will be charged of rape on a minor and he will be thrown in prison.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Uh no most guys dont talk about grabbing women's pu..... and walking up and kissing them.

I dont know what kind of guys you hang out with but chances are they are middle school kids who have never seen a real woman naked.

Lifelong martial artist, wrestler, done some boxing and kick boxing, hunt, fish, and prior to making guitars was a carpenter and cabinet maker. Nobody i know who wasnt a total scumbag has ever saif anything remotely like that.

Or talked about how hot his daughters ass was as a turn on when another woman was attractive.

Exactly, I've never talked about going up to random woman and grabbing their vagina, then brag about being able to get away with it because I'm famous.

I've never said that, no one I've ever know has said that, this shows how deplorable these Trumpts are.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Another man speaking up here, I've never talked or bragged about going up to random women and grabbing their vaginas, or forcing my kisses on them.

And none of the men in my social circles have ever talked that way either.

Completely unnacceptable.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Another man speaking up here, I've never talked or bragged about going up to random women and grabbing their vaginas, or forcing my kisses on them.

And none of the men in my social circles have ever talked that way either.

Completely unnacceptable.

This⬆

And with most men the wives are off limits.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Picklesneeze
I think the term 'pussy' could have entered into the dismay hell that the Repulsicans are dealing with.
If Hellary said she grabbed dicks the same sensations of sheer ugliness would have permeated us all.

It's not that he is a white dude. It is because he is a true pinnacle of bad....everything.
Like, ugh, dude.

(Since we do not mention the other person and we reply to just these little photonic images,) the post you made can only come from someone who thinks this behavior is OK.
How about that.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: mc_squared

Men can be dogs, power corrupts, and they don't give a flying # about average people. Theyre all evil.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Picklesneeze

The only reason the left is PRETENDING to be shocked and outraged by words is the fact that Donald Trump is a white male.

It's that simple.

A white male with a lot of money

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
The whole Epstein connection is a red herring imho. Have you looked through his address book? It's available online and must contain near a thousand names of rich and powerful people. Either this is the world's biggest and richest paedophile ring, or, you know, it's nothing of the sort and the book just lists the sort of contacts that a manipulative wealthy man keeps sweet every day of his non-working life.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
The whole Epstein connection is a red herring imho. Have you looked through his address book? It's available online and must contain near a thousand names of rich and powerful people. Either this is the world's biggest and richest paedophile ring, or, you know, it's nothing of the sort and the book just lists the sort of contacts that a manipulative wealthy man keeps sweet every day of his non-working life.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: redhorse

The only reason the left is PRETENDING to be shocked and outraged by words is the fact that Donald Trump is a white male.

It's that simple.

Yep. He's a normal, straight male, OMG!

Normal straight males don't talk that way. Hormonally charged teenage boys might talk that way, but not even all of those. Most grown men don't talk about touching women whenever they want wherever they want to touch them; not even behind closed doors. I'm sick of people trying to just pass this off and normalize it. Grown men who talk that way do exist, but they are a vocal minority, and when they do talk that way there is a pretty good chance that it's not just "talk", that it will translate into action.

He talked about trying to pressure a married woman into sex, and he talks about touching women regardless of their will in the matter. NOT NORMAL. If you think that it is normal you are sick, wrong headed and possibly dangerous.

I don't know what sort of guys you hang around with, but yes, most guys do talk that way.

I was a stripper. I can't even say I was an exotic dancer because while music was inevitably involved, really it was an achievement for me to just stay upright on those heels (and for the record, those stages are slick). It was my job to be objectified, and to encourage men to objectify me. It's what I got paid for, and yes, I got paid a lot for it. Believe me, I've heard it all.

In those spaces they talked about us like we weren't people all the time, right in front of us, or even right to us. But even in that context that was sexually charged and men were encouraged to see us only as the sum total of our boob jobs and butts, very few men talked about grabbing a woman anywhere (and certainly not her genitals) as if she had no say in the matter. There were comments about bodies and body parts sure, but if men did talk about the girls the way that Trump did, we stayed away from them because those were the ones that would grope, grab, slap, bite, lick or mickey you (or worse). They were dangerous, and you can be sure that we knew it.

Even in the middle of naked women that were usually doing their level best to act like the emptiest headed plaything in the place, men that spoke like that were also thankfully the minority. There's "locker room talk", which again, most men grow out of anyway (except maybe the people you hang out with) and then there's talk that is about sexual dominance with no regard to a woman's will, and there is the line there that Trump crosses. Those trying to normalize what Trump said are trying to conflate the two things because the really icky predatory things that he said were dropped in the middle of reasonably harmless, if moderately offensive "guy talk". If you can't understand where that line is maybe you should reassess the company that you keep and what it says about you.

I will maintain that not all men talk that way, not even most men (grown ones anyway); although it can seem that way when every guy at a table or in a car, or... whatever is trying to outdo the other ones in chest beating, monkey boy, hind brain driven antics. The men that do talk that way, well most women stay away from them. The women that do gravitate to men like that don't need to actually hear that sort of talk, she'll still have you pegged anyway, and most of those women either think they deserve to be treated badly or are using those men for something, because most of those men are also mind numbingly stupid. It's a really sick dynamic at that point, but I digress.
edit on 8-10-2016 by redhorse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

It's that simple.

Normal straight males don't talk that way. Hormonally charged teenage boys might talk that way, but not even all of those. Most grown men don't talk about touching women whenever they want wherever they want to touch them; not even behind closed doors. I'm sick of people trying to just pass this off and normalize it. Grown men who talk that way do exist, but they are a vocal minority, and when they do talk that way there is a pretty good chance that it's not just "talk", that it will translate into action.

He talked about trying to pressure a married woman into sex, and he talks about touching women regardless of their will in the matter. NOT NORMAL. If you think that it is normal you are sick, wrong headed and possibly dangerous.

Unfortunately today very few seem to grow up or have any values majority seems to find this normal, getting to be a really sick world, thank God my Kids are all grown and decent men and Women would not want to raise them today.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: mc_squared

Here's what Trump is quoted as saying about Jeffrey Epstein in a 2002 New York Magazine article:

I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

I would agree he likes younger women. Melania is 25 years his junior.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

It's that simple.

Oh, so that talk is the type that makes normal muslims blow everyone up?

Maybe people shouldn't talk at all or register their thoughts.

You guys are trying to make Trump into some kind of Fatty Arbuckle, makes sense since hillary is kinda like Mabel Normand.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Wonder what Reagan would have thought of this? Does that matter ?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

I don't know what sort of guys you hang around with, but yes, most guys do talk that way.

And those guys are immature jerks. Gentlemen don't talk that way. They value and respect women, and they DO NOT go around talking about how they "grab" or "force" anything. That's what impotent liars do to make themselves feel special.... the ill-educated, low-IQ, meathead trailer-trash low class white males who are his supporters. He's your guys' hero, I know. He is everything you love like pretend Wrestling.....like filthy-mouthed misogynists (it means anti-women) --- it is insecure boasting that middle-schoolers try to one-up each other with.

It is not what real men, what smart men, what classy, successful men talk about. They were brought up to be respectful. So - if that's the kind of talk your friends and colleagues exchange, they are low-class pigs. That's makes you one by association. YOU ARE KNOWN BY THE COMPANY YOU KEEP.

Trump has lots of 'money', but that doesn't make him a quality human being. You see, money can't buy real "class." Money might make you 'rich', and it might make you 'famous' and extremely 'comfortable' with all your extravagant surroundings and trips and shiny things and palaces....but it can NEVER make you "classy."

Just like you can't fix stupid, you can't buy 'class.'

I swear - every guy on this board who tries to defend this disgusting jerk as being "normal" is presenting a perfect self-inflicted indictment that they (YOU!) are just as much of an asshole as he is. And he's your hero?

Sad. Just sad.

edit on 10/8/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: mistyped that gentleman talk that way. GENTLEMEN DO NOT TALK THAT WAY.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Can't wait till the election is over and Trump can finally pay for raping under age girls.

That's a hell of an accusation. Got any proof, or are you just talking out your ass?

Maybe someone should spread a rumor that you're a child rapist. Would you like that? Because that's all you're doing.

Proof? Besides the 2 woman that have filed charges of rape against Trump? Ivanka swore under oath Trump raped her too, now it comes out that he walks around grabbing woman in the vagina and breasts and says he gets way with it because he's a "star".

Trump is a pedophile child rapist and mark my words when that trial starts he will be charged of rape on a minor and he will be thrown in prison.

That would be hard considering it's a civil trial she's suing him for money. No jail is involved this case is twenty years old and cannot be prosecuted. So apparently your wrong he won't be huh??

Oh and this is the same person that tried to blackmail the royal family. Claiming prince Henry slept with her as well. Didn't go over well the royal family told her to toss off and prove it.
edit on 10/8/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

This post is like the ATS version of the Robert De Niro video - well said!

Trump's appeal to a lot of people is that he normalizes their secret opinions and behaviors. This is exactly what his campaign set out to do. We know it from the "Safe Space" memo that was leaked.

Fortunately he's turned out to be such a massive cretin that it finally seems to be backfiring. So many people are not just abandoning him, but looking back at their previous association with horror and disgust. That sobering humility will hopefully be a positive thing moving forward.

On the flip side, what we're unfortunately left with are the true deplorables scraping the bottom of the barrel basket. They continue to look at him as a hero because he shares their shunned views and yet apparently he's such a massive success.

When he inevitably goes down in flames from all this, a lot of them will probably slither back into their caves and never come out again. This has been a really dark time not just in American politics, but modern Western history, and I hope it's mercifully coming to an end.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I agree OP, this is the real story that no one will touch. Epstein is the common denominator between Trump and Bill Clinton and part of why I believe this entire election is a farce. This very exclusive connection suggests Trump has always been in bag for Hillary, working somehow in tandem to get her elected. They are all part of the elite cabal, some of whom are into pedo stuff or pervy stuff. All of whom use sexual proclivities and other vices to blackmail and coerce.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: audubon

While researching this thread I looked at his address book and although I doubt all, or even most, of those names are connected to the pedophile ring, that doesn't mean every name in there isn't, either.

Trump's guilt right now is much more rooted in the fact he openly bragged about his long time friend who he has "a lot of fun" with and is known to like younger girls BEFORE all of Epstein's dirty laundry came out. AFTER this happened he has tried to minimize his connection to Epstein and lie about it.

Considering all the disgusting aspects of Trump's personality that have come out not only in the last few days but throughout this entire campaign, he deserves absolutely zero benefit of the doubt at this point and should be investigated thoroughly.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Epstein got off way too easy considering the overwhelming evidence against him and gravity of his crimes.

That alone suggests this scandal runs much deeper. The more I read about it the more convinced I am this is the linchpin that has the most potential to seriously shake up our corrupt system to its very core. The general public doesn't seem inspired enough by banking scandals, environmental catastrophes, and the corrupt marriage of big business and government stealing their money and freedoms every day.

But maybe the rape of children by megalomaniac plutocrats will finally get their attention.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join